Make more cells for skills for counselors and give them one cell for item like (knife, sprey or firecrackers) in the start;

Make one or two police officers when you call the cops as a support, like Tommy Jarvis (Like cops from part 6);

Do so that the ability "Sence" can watch through the objects only in the side where looks Jason (Not a player) like a flashlight in "Alan Wake";

Fix bugs with Jasons traps, when i play as a counselor i cant disabling it;

Make animation when Jason teleporting or start shifting.

Counselors can already carry 6 med sprays with the medic perk (even the basic medic perk)..... you are suggesting they should have more? No, its already hard enough to fight off the battle Chads and their allies... the vicious Vanessas. There are already a great many times that it seems like many players are using infinite med sprays. If you want to double the amount of throwing knives on the map for Jason, and allow Jason to throw one knife after another without a cool down, I would no longer oppose this idea. Always remember.... balance, and the fact it is 7 against 1.... Jason needs to be over powered. Three slots for items is enough for counselors.... less would be too much of a nerf to them too.
     I am not sure from what you wrote if you are wanting more skills for counselors. If so, what are your ideas for them? There are many here who agree that there is a need for some tweeking to the mechanics of certain skills. High composure not recovering from fear any quicker than low composure is a good example.
     There have been a few suggestions here for some police to be called in.... some of them are fairly detailed and good ideas in my opinion. I cannot remember the specific titles of the threads.
     Jason's sense is not in need of any nerfs in my opinion.... your idea for sense is new though, at least I have not seen that one before. But still seems like an unnecessary nerf to a required part of Jason's skill set, in my opinion. Do not even get me started on explaining why..... it would be a very long post.
     Disabling Traps? You need a pocket knife and have to crouch in front of a trap, then an 'e' prompt will come up. Hold the 'e' button and it will disable the trap without Jason getting a warning. This will consume your pocket knife. I have never seen this not work nor heard of any problem with it. If this does not work for you, you may film it happening in game and send a bug report (they need a video to see what is going on). Go to bug reporting in these very forums for more information.
      Animations for Jason teleporting or beginning a shift would be a dead giveaway to what he is doing. As a counselor, there is no need for them to see which direction he is going when he is shifting (though if you can see him on the mini map at the time, you can see him coming right at you or whichever direction he does go in when he shifts anyway). After you see Jason disappear, you will find out soon enough if he is shifting towards you or has morphed to another area, and yes... finding out may be fatal for your counselor, or it may not be. You do not need to know if he is shifting or morphing by adding an animation.... this would totally remove any jump scares that Jason can get now, and those are few and far between these days. Not to mention the costs and amount of work to do new animations.... I cannot remember who it was that posted the details of what went into doing animations and the costs of it, but it is far more extensive than you might think.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Counselors can already carry 6 med sprays with the medic perk (even the basic medic perk)..... you are suggesting they should have more? No, its already hard enough to fight off the battle Chads and their allies... the vicious Vanessas. There are already a great many times that it seems like many players are using infinite med sprays. If you want to double the amount of throwing knives on the map for Jason, and allow Jason to throw one knife after another without a cool down, I would no longer oppose this idea. Always remember.... balance, and the fact it is 7 against 1.... Jason needs to be over powered. Three slots for items is enough for counselors.... less would be too much of a nerf to them too.
     I am not sure from what you wrote if you are wanting more skills for counselors. If so, what are your ideas for them? There are many here who agree that there is a need for some tweeking to the mechanics of certain skills. High composure not recovering from fear any quicker than low composure is a good example.
     There have been a few suggestions here for some police to be called in.... some of them are fairly detailed and good ideas in my opinion. I cannot remember the specific titles of the threads.
     Jason's sense is not in need of any nerfs in my opinion.... your idea for sense is new though, at least I have not seen that one before. But still seems like an unnecessary nerf to a required part of Jason's skill set, in my opinion. Do not even get me started on explaining why..... it would be a very long post.
     Disabling Traps? You need a pocket knife and have to crouch in front of a trap, then an 'e' prompt will come up. Hold the 'e' button and it will disable the trap without Jason getting a warning. This will consume your pocket knife. I have never seen this not work nor heard of any problem with it. If this does not work for you, you may film it happening in game and send a bug report (they need a video to see what is going on). Go to bug reporting in these very forums for more information.
      Animations for Jason teleporting or beginning a shift would be a dead giveaway to what he is doing. As a counselor, there is no need for them to see which direction he is going when he is shifting (though if you can see him on the mini map at the time, you can see him coming right at you or whichever direction he does go in when he shifts anyway). After you see Jason disappear, you will find out soon enough if he is shifting towards you or has morphed to another area, and yes... finding out may be fatal for your counselor, or it may not be. You do not need to know if he is shifting or morphing by adding an animation.... this would totally remove any jump scares that Jason can get now, and those are few and far between these days. Not to mention the costs and amount of work to do new animations.... I cannot remember who it was that posted the details of what went into doing animations and the costs of it, but it is far more extensive than you might think.

Agreed on all but sense...while I don’t believe sense should be nerfed it should ONLY pick up your counselor if they have any fear. When you see a 10/10 composure Jenny with no fear and she lights up like a Christmas tree it is a problem. High stealth characters should also have a % sense avoidance depending on how high their stealth is. For example if for every point of stealth equals 5% then Vanessa would only have a 5% sense avoidance while Tiffany and AJ have a 50% until they start to reach level 3 and 4 fear with Jason being in their area and turning out the power which is Jason’s job to create fear. It would make composure and stealth much better then they are without nerfing Jason’s sense ability so much. It’s just ridiculous that Jason can sense a Jenny with no fear if she doesn’t have any perks when composure and stealth are supposed to have fear or sense avoidance tied to the stat. Just my take on how sense should pick up counselors.

2 hours ago, SmartestJew said:

Do so that the ability "Sence" can watch through the objects only in the side where looks Jason (Not a player) like a flashlight in "Alan Wake";

Your name is a lie lol jk :) 

2 hours ago, SmartestJew said:

Make one or two police officers when you call the cops as a support, like Tommy Jarvis (Like cops from part 6);

If I'm correct, at one point the devs did have Ai police officers in the early stages of making the game but stated that Jason killed them way to easy and that it would be unfair for the counsellors.

16 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Agreed on all but sense...while I don’t believe sense should be nerfed it should ONLY pick up your counselor if they have any fear. When you see a 10/10 composure Jenny with no fear and she lights up like a Christmas tree it is a problem. High stealth characters should also have a % sense avoidance depending on how high their stealth is. For example if for every point of stealth equals 5% then Vanessa would only have a 5% sense avoidance while Tiffany and AJ have a 50% until they start to reach level 3 and 4 fear with Jason being in their area and turning out the power which is Jason’s job to create fear. It would make composure and stealth much better then they are without nerfing Jason’s sense ability so much. It’s just ridiculous that Jason can sense a Jenny with no fear if she doesn’t have any perks when composure and stealth are supposed to have fear or sense avoidance tied to the stat. Just my take on how sense should pick up counselors.

I like this idea, but 50% is too high, with sense avoidance perks it would be too close to 100% and over that if you include the indoor sense perk. When I started playing, I thought the sense was based on fear levels as you state, it seemed to make 'sense'. With much reading in these forums and some questions, I learned otherwise.
    If this were to be implemented, Jason may need another tool or two just to help him build their fear. Combining composure and stealth to make someone invisible to sense could be way to powerful as well, remember... the counselors are not ninjas.

32 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I like this idea, but 50% is too high, with sense avoidance perks it would be too close to 100% and over that if you include the indoor sense perk. When I started playing, I thought the sense was based on fear levels as you state, it seemed to make 'sense'. With much reading in these forums and some questions, I learned otherwise.
    If this were to be implemented, Jason may need another tool or two just to help him build their fear. Combining composure and stealth to make someone invisible to sense could be way to powerful as well, remember... the counselors are not ninjas.

Yes I do believe 50% is a little high, just an example of what I was thinking. Just thinking the three counselors with that are at least average in composure and stealth (Jenny, AJ, Deborah) would be really hard to find but they should be hard to find. I’d put Tiffany in there too but her composure is going to give away her stealth if she is around Jason too long. Your counselors body should not light up red unless they have built up fear, but if you are inside Jason’s music rage without perks you’ll light uo red regardless. I have put level-headed/low profile on some counselors but for some reason I find it most effective on Adam in my own experience. What is the use of having a 10/10 stealth or a 10/10 composure when Jason can easily sense you as well as he could Vanessa and Buggzy? Vanessa and  Buggzy should be the first counselors Jason spots due to their low stealth and composure, he shouldn’t right off the bat start chasing Jenny and AJ and if he does, Jason should have a harder time keeping track of those two because of high stealth and composure. It makes those two stats more meaningful while Vanessa and Buggzy have the speed and stamina to get away from Jason. Side note...does Tommy Jarvis make no noise at all? Because while playing Tommy I notice that on my mini map I see almost no sound blips and while swimming he makes significantly less sound blips then AJ and Tiffany who have a 10/10 stealth.

59 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Yes I do believe 50% is a little high, just an example of what I was thinking. Just thinking the three counselors with that are at least average in composure and stealth (Jenny, AJ, Deborah) would be really hard to find but they should be hard to find. I’d put Tiffany in there too but her composure is going to give away her stealth if she is around Jason too long. Your counselors body should not light up red unless they have built up fear, but if you are inside Jason’s music rage without perks you’ll light uo red regardless. I have put level-headed/low profile on some counselors but for some reason I find it most effective on Adam in my own experience. What is the use of having a 10/10 stealth or a 10/10 composure when Jason can easily sense you as well as he could Vanessa and Buggzy? Vanessa and  Buggzy should be the first counselors Jason spots due to their low stealth and composure, he shouldn’t right off the bat start chasing Jenny and AJ and if he does, Jason should have a harder time keeping track of those two because of high stealth and composure. It makes those two stats more meaningful while Vanessa and Buggzy have the speed and stamina to get away from Jason. Side note...does Tommy Jarvis make no noise at all? Because while playing Tommy I notice that on my mini map I see almost no sound blips and while swimming he makes significantly less sound blips then AJ and Tiffany who have a 10/10 stealth.

10 stealth or composure still should not turn any counselor into a ninja or a super hero. Nothing is or should be 100%. But I still think the sense detecting counselors by their fear level makes sense.
   The only time Jenny or A.J. or Deborah (or anyone else for that matter) get found first either way is because they are nearby Jason. Even with one eyed Jasons, he is still not blind. Even without sense or sound pings you can still see them on the screen. Although it is easier to see anything that is moving, if they stayed still in a bush for instance... you would have a much harder time seeing that counselor on the screen if they do not show up on sense. If a counselor does not move, there is no sound ping even for the lowest stealth counselors to attract Jason's attention as they sit in that bush.
    Vanessa and Bugsy usually are the first detected, through the sound pings. But early on, most Jasons are more concerned about preparing things with traps and such. If someone is nearby them when they are doing this.... they may find Jason turning his attention to them instead. It would not matter which counselor they are at that point, as long as he can see them (with or without sense or sound pings). Also, why would Jason want to go after the easiest counselors to find first? If given a choice, I would save them for last.... they are easier to find anyway. They are probably not going to get any repairs done without being detected either. For sake of efficiency alone, it is just smart to take out the counselors who are mainly responsible for preparing escape options undetected. But leaving any counselor you find nearby to go after anyone else when you are not sure where they are makes no sense at all. Even seeing the sound pings across the map, it is still hard to guess exactly how far away they are if you cannot also see them with sense.
   I have 'seen' sense avoidance perks work quite well as they are now. 45% is pretty much half or a flip of a coin to see if it works. Even spamming sense, I have 'seen' a person playing Fox not show up on sense at all for a full ten minute chase. Without sound pings, I would have stood absolutely no chance of finding this person. Is that fair in any way? I still get a laugh when anyone claims that sense avoidance perks don't work. They are not there to make you completely invisible. If they worked all of the time, everyone would be using them, all the time.
   Fear resistance perks may be too over powered as well if sense worked on fear. Anyone with a good knowledge of how to manage fear would pretty much be a ninja with that one.
   Non of the counselors should be quite that hard to find. If they were, we return to the tactics of someone sitting alone at the edge of the map not doing anything for the entire game. Even a ninja makes mistakes under pressure like the rest of humanity does, but there are no ninjas in this game and neither should there be.

17 minutes ago, Ahab said:

10 stealth or composure still should not turn any counselor into a ninja or a super hero. Nothing is or should be 100%. But I still think the sense detecting counselors by their fear level makes sense.
   The only time Jenny or A.J. or Deborah (or anyone else for that matter) get found first either way is because they are nearby Jason. Even with one eyed Jasons, he is still not blind. Even without sense or sound pings you can still see them on the screen. Although it is easier to see anything that is moving, if they stayed still in a bush for instance... you would have a much harder time seeing that counselor on the screen if they do not show up on sense. If a counselor does not move, there is no sound ping even for the lowest stealth counselors to attract Jason's attention as they sit in that bush.
    Vanessa and Bugsy usually are the first detected, through the sound pings. But early on, most Jasons are more concerned about preparing things with traps and such. If someone is nearby them when they are doing this.... they may find Jason turning his attention to them instead. It would not matter which counselor they are at that point, as long as he can see them (with or without sense or sound pings). Also, why would Jason want to go after the easiest counselors to find first? If given a choice, I would save them for last.... they are easier to find anyway. They are probably not going to get any repairs done without being detected either. For sake of efficiency alone, it is just smart to take out the counselors who are mainly responsible for preparing escape options undetected. But leaving any counselor you find nearby to go after anyone else when you are not sure where they are makes no sense at all. Even seeing the sound pings across the map, it is still hard to guess exactly how far away they are if you cannot also see them with sense.
   I have 'seen' sense avoidance perks work quite well as they are now. 45% is pretty much half or a flip of a coin to see if it works. Even spamming sense, I have 'seen' a person playing Fox not show up on sense at all for a full ten minute chase. Without sound pings, I would have stood absolutely no chance of finding this person. Is that fair in any way? I still get a laugh when anyone claims that sense avoidance perks don't work. They are not there to make you completely invisible. If they worked all of the time, everyone would be using them, all the time.
   Fear resistance perks may be too over powered as well if sense worked on fear. Anyone with a good knowledge of how to manage fear would pretty much be a ninja with that one.
   Non of the counselors should be quite that hard to find. If they were, we return to the tactics of someone sitting alone at the edge of the map not doing anything for the entire game. Even a ninja makes mistakes under pressure like the rest of humanity does, but there are no ninjas in this game and neither should there be.

Well I’m not saying to make counselors ninjas, it’s just doesn’t make “sense” that Jenny and AJ are as sensible as Vanessa and Buggzy when their stats are WAY higher in stealth and composure. You can hide in a bush and be pretty safe if you don’t glow red. No, a counselor should not be a ninja but Jenny and AJ should not glow red with no fear at all. Until you reach level 3-4 fear you shouldn’t glow red. Maybe fear level 2 when you start to look over your shoulder and arms to the side, but sense is supposed to detect fear, not a counselor in the music range. You can’t detect sound blips from Jarvis unless he is swimming and Tiffany and AJ make very little sound blips but when you can detect their body from across the map and Jason isn’t even in rage mode then what is the use of stealth? Stealth perks aren’t useless but with sense spamming and a strong sense Jason then it is just a flip of the coin. 

21 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Well I’m not saying to make counselors ninjas, it’s just doesn’t make “sense” that Jenny and AJ are as sensible as Vanessa and Buggzy when their stats are WAY higher in stealth and composure. You can hide in a bush and be pretty safe if you don’t glow red. No, a counselor should not be a ninja but Jenny and AJ should not glow red with no fear at all. Until you reach level 3-4 fear you shouldn’t glow red. Maybe fear level 2 when you start to look over your shoulder and arms to the side, but sense is supposed to detect fear, not a counselor in the music range. You can’t detect sound blips from Jarvis unless he is swimming and Tiffany and AJ make very little sound blips but when you can detect their body from across the map and Jason isn’t even in rage mode then what is the use of stealth? Stealth perks aren’t useless but with sense spamming and a strong sense Jason then it is just a flip of the coin. 

Stealth is useful with certain tactics, but never infallible and neither should it be. Jason needs to be looking in the direction of the ping to see it, so it is still a flip of the coin if he was looking your way when you gave of a sound ping. If Jason cannot see the counselor making the pings, it is still hard to guess how far away they are, but many times he will morph into sense range and 'see' you with sense. Sense does not see anyone across any map, even in rage mode. Not even on a small map.
   I had a player in the game using Fox a while back. Chased her for ten minutes and lost her a few times. Not once during this time did I see her with sense. It is possible for the perks to keep you invisible to sense over and over again for a long time. I have only seen it work that well one time, but this proves it is possible, because it happened. If it can happen once, it can and will happen again. If this player was playing a stealth character, I may never have found her. That would be too over powered. No one ability, even with perks, should make a counselor impossible to find. If the player is using well thought out tactics in conjunction with abilities and perks, that is another matter. Jason does need to work for it, and with a player that knows what they are doing... he still does have to work for it.
   When I play Jason and run into a counselor that is not showing up on sense, and I get lucky enough to see them... I will relentlessly go after them until I get them. Just because this player will be the hardest to find if I lose sight of them.
   If sense did detect fear levels only.... these sense avoidance perks may be a bit overpowered when used by someone that fully understands how to manage their fear levels. It is really hard to say without playtesting it that way. Stealth counselors would need to make sound pings when they stumble to help balance this out though. Also opening and closing doors, I doubt the squeaky hinges and out of square door frames would respect the stealth level of any counselor (you would be shocked at how many door frames are improperly framed). It can be hard to open a drawer quietly in real life. Slamming down that bar on the door should make noise... even taking your time with it, once again... it is on a hinge. I doubt these counselors thought of using their trusty can of 3 in 1 oil on each and every thing that would squeak before the psycho showed up.