J.J.

Double XP weekend and can't get a single match to finish.

3 matches so far. 2 connection to host lost and 1 where it went back to the main menu with no reason given. :angry:

Quit letting poor connections be host!

• Confused 1

Just get host and leave the console on and go and enjoy your day.  You'll level up big time 

Just now, VoorheesPlease said:

I just quit the lobby until I'm host, otherwise I won't ever get through a full match . Sad but true.

HEY HEY I'M YOUR LIFE I'M THE ONE WHO TAKES YOU THERE!!

• Confused 1

OH FOR FUCK SAKE. CONNECTION TO HOST LOST AGAIN!!!!! :angry:

I was having serious issues last night with host quiting. So i just gave up and played the bots. 

2 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Just keep going until you're the host.  Problem solved. 

I'm not wasting my time doing that. That could take forever. Gun media are the one's who should be "solving" the problem not me.

• Like 1

Same connection issues here. double XP events attract alot of friends I like to party with, but everytime I match make with 2-3 of us in a party the connection error always occurs. Only luck we've had are with lobbies with super high ping.

59 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Just get host and leave the console on and go and enjoy your day.  You'll level up big time 

Until you get tagged for Unsporting behavior - if PS4 has that for their player rep system. I don't know, I play on xbox.

9 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Until you get tagged for Unsporting behavior - if PS4 has that for their player rep system. I don't know, I play on xbox.

Nah.. Wont happen on PS4 .   You can level up quite a few levels on double XP weekend if you just leave your system on. ...  

Just now, DorianRo said:

Nah.. Wont happen on PS4 .   You can level up quite a few levels on double XP weekend if you just leave your system on. ...  

No wonder you keep mentioning QP on PS4 being garbage, if behavior like that is tolerated by the PS4 community/overlords.

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

No wonder you keep mentioning QP on PS4 being garbage, if behavior like that is tolerated by the PS4 community/overlords.

Oh.. PS4 is a MESS in QP.   No doubt about that.   I don't even know why I wasted money on a  $70 mic.  That Was stupid.  Hardly any QP lobbies are on mic 

4 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Oh.. PS4 is a MESS in QP.   No doubt about that.   I don't even know why I wasted money on a  $70 mic.  That Was stupid.  Hardly any QP lobbies are on mic 

You spent more money on a Mic than you did on the game you use it on?

I'll pray to Suze Orman for you.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

You spent more money on a Mic than you did on the game you use it on?

I'll pray to Suze Orman for you.

Well never know what other games will come out wheres its imperative on the PS4.  waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2.  I will say the audio on the headset buries my own audio on my TV.   Makes it more fun.  But still, when most QP lobbies don't play with a mic, whats the point? 

Double XP events attracts the toxic players. 1 of my matches had a guy driving the car around with the horn pressed down constantly instead of actually trying to escape.

Just now, J.J. said:

Double XP events attracts the toxic players. 1 of my matches had a guy driving the car around with the horn pressed down constantly instead of actually trying to escape.

Well its the casuals that will keep this game going.  The diehards like us won't keep it afloat once they run out of money and upgrades/patches.  You gotta grow the franchise and adapt to attract everyone even the toxic casuals 

7 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Well its the casuals that will keep this game going.  The diehards like us won't keep it afloat once they run out of money and upgrades/patches.  You gotta grow the franchise and adapt to attract everyone even the toxic casuals 

No it's the diehards who will keep the game going. The casuals will move onto something else.

2 minutes ago, J.J. said:

No it's the diehards who will keep the game going. The casuals will move onto something else.

You gotta grow your business to keep it alive and keep money flowing 

Just now, DorianRo said:

You gotta grow your business to keep it alive and keep money flowing 

That's not how the video game industry works....

Game comes out it's promoted and popular for a while then gradually becomes forgotten about and cheaper and cheaper then repeat.

9 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Well never know what other games will come out wheres its imperative on the PS4.  waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2.  I will say the audio on the headset buries my own audio on my TV.   Makes it more fun.  But still, when most QP lobbies don't play with a mic, whats the point? 

So then it wasn't a waste then, was it? ;)

Also, just because THEY don't have a mic  doesn't mean they can't hear you. You can still get vital information out to other players (fuse house, which car is where, where Jason is or if he's currently on you).

Even if you didn't use a mix, repair icons still convey a lot of information. Fuse icon outside a house? More often than not, they put it outside the Fuse box and there's a trap to deal with or someone put it there for someone smarter.

Gas/keys/battery outside the car on the map? Same deal. Trapped or not smart enough.

Cars started but there's only 1 person in it? Head to the blacktop where you have more maneuverability, or conversely, cause them to betray you if you suspect they're a Jason helper/trying to Chad their way out alone.

2 minutes ago, J.J. said:

That's not how the video game industry works....

Game comes out it's promoted and popular for a while then gradually becomes forgotten about and cheaper and cheaper then repeat.

Tell that to the COD developers.  Everyone lines up for the next COD game because they have all the demographics involved in their franchise 

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

Tell that to the COD developers.  Everyone lines up for the next COD game because they have all the demographics involved in their franchise 

Because they make NEW GAMES. A single game will only be popular for so long. I highly doubt there will be a sequel so Gun's milking of this game will be limited before they have to move onto another (likely less successful) project.

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

So then it wasn't a waste then, was it? ;)

Also, just because THEY don't have a mic  doesn't mean they can't hear you. You can still get vital information out to other players (fuse house, which car is where, where Jason is or if he's currently on you).

Even if you didn't use a mix, repair icons still convey a lot of information. Fuse icon outside a house? More often than not, they put it outside the Fuse box and there's a trap to deal with or someone put it there for someone smarter.

Gas/keys/battery outside the car on the map? Same deal. Trapped or not smart enough.

Cars started but there's only 1 person in it? Head to the blacktop where you have more maneuverability, or conversely, cause them to betray you if you suspect they're a Jason helper/trying to Chad their way out alone.

I don't know if it was a waste or not.  Need to see the next phase of my gaming life.  So far what I know.   Communication is pretty pointless in QP.  Too many different game levels on this game to ensure a communicative team can up against a solid Jason, and to top it off, the dead may have to wait a while to get their XP points to level up.    Thats not.a plus in itself