Thatguyinktown

When you have 2 Foxes on standby and Buggsy is insistent on putting in the gas

Typical QP  these days.   Oh but Jason isn't OP.  :rolleyes: 

He sure is in the context of QP idiocy.   Too OP.      Well.  At least they are going for objectives and someone is standing guard.  I can't even get that in 95 percent of the QP lobbies I'm in.  They will hold onto that Gas Tank and just run from cabin to cabin for 10 minutes instead of a Hit n' Run objective to the car 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Typical QP  these days.   Oh but Jason isn't OP.  :rolleyes: 

He sure is in the context of QP idiocy.   Too OP.      Well.  At least they are going for objectives and someone is standing guard.  I can't even get that in 95 percent of the QP lobbies I'm in.  They will hold onto that Gas Tank and just run from cabin to cabin for 10 minutes instead of a Hit n' Run objective to the car 

This was an interesting QP match.  Other fox ran into the cabin after Buggsy messed up on the gas (of course he did). Car got fixed, I had keys.  I go up to her, use the "come here" emote twice and she gives me the no emote.  The 2 seater also got crashed in blair's cove (guess they were trying to show off and got had).  So, I get in the 4 seater, start it, Buggsy gets in.  Jason morphs over and his VHS Static causes me to not see the fencing by the bridge and we crash.  We both exit the vehicle and I run to the house.  Then, other Fox had apparently gotten the 2 seater started, and drove by the cabin to pick me up.  We offroad by the cemetery and Higgins Camp before she stops the car, gives Jason a face full of buckshot, and we escape.  Meanwhile, Buggsy got the 4 seater started during that time and escaped about 15 seconds later.  Even without *verbal* communication, we know that Jason can't chase 2 rabbits and get both, and by being a distraction, it helps out the other players.

Also, you mentioned Jason OP twice.  That's 2 shots, mister ;) http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17626-forum-drinking-game-satireparody/

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

This was an interesting QP match.  Other fox ran into the cabin after Buggsy messed up on the gas (of course he did). Car got fixed, I had keys.  I go up to her, use the "come here" emote twice and she gives me the no emote.  The 2 seater also got crashed in blair's cove (guess they were trying to show off and got had).  So, I get in the 4 seater, start it, Buggsy gets in.  Jason morphs over and his VHS Static causes me to not see the fencing by the bridge and we crash.  We both exit the vehicle and I run to the house.  Then, other Fox had apparently gotten the 2 seater started, and drove by the cabin to pick me up.  We offroad by the cemetery and Higgins Camp before she stops the car, gives Jason a face full of buckshot, and we escape.  Meanwhile, Buggsy got the 4 seater started during that time and escaped about 15 seconds later.  Even without *verbal* communication, we know that Jason can't chase 2 rabbits and get both, and by being a distraction, it helps out the other players.

Also, you mentioned Jason OP twice.  That's 2 shots, mister ;) http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17626-forum-drinking-game-satireparody/

A good Jason won't let it get to that point though.  They will trap the hood (using Combat stance to trap the middle of the hood)  , keep the Map Movement strength in tact and when they hear someone is trapped, morph to that location and go to town.   As long as you trap the objectives in QP,  you're home free because there is NOT enough players working in conjunction to tackle all the objectives on the map in a coordinate effort at once in quick succession . 

It could be worse.... Jason could show up and Bugsy takes off without dropping the gas. Jason chases him to the furthest point on the map away from where the gas is needed and kills him..... making it much harder to finish the objective in question because Bugsy doesn't want the car to be finished and leave without him. Too bad Bugsy is dead now and no one can take the car, great teamwork on some people.

@Thatguyinktown it is good to see that some people can use the emotes to communicate. I try to use them that way, but many people just ignore emotes, thinking they are useless and pay no attention to you. It can really help when you do not want to announce something in case Jason can hear you (I never underestimate the sneakiness of Jasons that use Stalk).... or you try to get one person to follow you to the boat. Announcing the boat is ready usually brings two or three more people than it can take.... and usually some idiot is able to force his way into the boat in front of you. If people ask nicely, I do not mind letting them go, I will even try to be the distraction so they can get away. But people forcing their way in......that I do not like..... I think I will take a drink on that one.

Also..... does Bugsy putting gas in while two foxes watch count as 'random counselor is useless now'? If so..... I am not against taking a drink.

2 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

A good Jason won't let it get to that point though.  They will trap the hood , keep the Map Movement strength in tact and when they hear someone is trapped, morph to that location and go to town.   As long as you trap the objectives in QP,  you're home free because there is NOT enough players working in conjunction to tackle all the objectives on the map in a coordinate effort at once in quick succession . 

Not necessarily. If I see a group of 2 or 3 counselors around a different objective, I'll tank a trap to take the heat off them. Plus, my cabin kiting skills have improved since i started using random counselors with different perk loadouts for fixers and fighters.

3 minutes ago, Ahab said:

It could be worse.... Jason could show up and Bugsy takes off without dropping the gas. Jason chases him to the furthest point on the map away from where the gas is needed and kills him..... making it much harder to finish the objective in question because Bugsy doesn't want the car to be finished and leave without him. Too bad Bugsy is dead now and no one can take the car, great teamwork on some people.

@Thatguyinktown it is good to see that some people can use the emotes to communicate. I try to use them that way, but many people just ignore emotes, thinking they are useless and pay no attention to you. It can really help when you do not want to announce something in case Jason can hear you (I never underestimate the sneakiness of Jasons that use Stalk).... or you try to get one person to follow you to the boat. Announcing the boat is ready usually brings two or three more people than it can take.... and usually some idiot is able to force his way into the boat in front of you. If people ask nicely, I do not mind letting them go, I will even try to be the distraction so they can get away. But people forcing their way in......that I do not like..... I think I will take a drink on that one.

Also..... does Bugsy putting gas in while two foxes watch count as 'random counselor is useless now'? If so..... I am not against taking a drink.

I'm never against people taking drinks :D

Some of the emotes are useful, come here, yes, no, go away. The pointing one maybe too. The quiet emote is pretty useless though (oh really, Jason is close and people should be quiet? Genius strategy).

Jason can't chase two high speed/Stamina counselors, but eventually they ALL run out of Stamina and stamina replenishment has been nerfed with the current Patch.  And as long as you got a Part 2-3-4 Jason.  You're gonna slowly  catch up.  The Turtle WILL catch the Hare.   I try to take care of the repair counselors first than I'll go for the Vanessa's/Bugsys of the world last since their repair skills are utter trash 

Bottom line, In context to the current QP situation, it is OP for Jason.  Here. Get tipsy. ROFLMAO!!!

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I'm never against people taking drinks :D

Some of the emotes are useful, come here, yes, no, go away. The pointing one maybe too. The quiet emote is pretty useless though (oh really, Jason is close and people should be quiet? Genius strategy).

I have known some people that (if you knew them) you would be against them drinking.... for various reasons. 
   The pointing emote I have put to good use a few times when asked if I know where something is, like the fuse box. There are times I have forgotten to plug my mic in before starting the game and just didn't realize it until I am trying to talk. The game will not detect my mic if I plug it in after the game is booted up. Many emotes are useless, but a few you can put to good use, if people choose to pay attention anyway.
    There have been many times I wish Jason had at least a wave emote so I could wave goodbye to those in the car that I just missed. Or perhaps to give them the finger if they were rude.

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

rps20180310_123611.jpg.bbe268c3f4c7109734ea318b2e15196a.jpg

You'd be surprised how many Jennies I've came across as playing as lachapa attempting to fix the car while I'm signaling them to give me a part for it .

14 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Jason can't chase two high speed/Stamina counselors, but eventually they ALL run out of Stamina and stamina replenishment has been nerfed with the current Patch.  And as long as you got a Part 2-3-4 Jason.  You're gonna slowly  catch up.  The Turtle WILL catch the Hare.   I try to take care of the repair counselors first than I'll go for the Vanessa's/Bugsys of the world last since their repair skills are utter trash 

Bottom line, In context to the current QP situation, it is OP for Jason.  Here. Get tipsy. ROFLMAO!!!

That's why you divide and conquer. Jasons not on you? Fix that shit

Jason's close but not actively chasing you? Fix that shit

You're a fixer, there's a fighter character by you and Jason's close? Get a bead on his location, and push the fix when he's far enough away not to get you.

Jason's on you and you're not a fixer? Take him and shake him. Force him to follow you to the furthest window from a door and then watch his disappointment as you slink out the window out of his reach.

You're Vanessa and there are no fixers around? Reroll the QTE puzzle until you find the one with only 6 skill checks. Even if you mess up 1-2 times, you can get lucky with a bad morph or his morph is still in cooldown.

43 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Stop spreading false information.  You never run out of stamina as long as you have a weapon at hand and you can hit Jason.  At that point, it's counselor skill to Jason skill.  The balance of this game is repair counselors has a easier time LEAVING the map to endurance counselors SURVIVING it.  And while not the best at repairing, any counselor can repair while Jason isn't around.  The counselor I use all have a 2 repair, I usually complete the checks without alerting Jason.  Stop generalize YOUR EXPERIENCE expecting everyone has the same difficulties.  Man up to the challenges, accept and learn from your failure, and feel rewarded as you improve.

1 minute ago, GeneiJin said:

Stop spreading false information.  You never run out of stamina as long as you can hit Jason.  A that point, it's counselor skill to Jason skill.  The balance of this game is repair counselors has a easier time LEAVING the map to endurance counselors surviving it.  And while not the best a repairing, any counselor can repair while Jason isn't around.  The counselor I use all have a 2 repair, I usually complete the checks without alerting Jason.  Stop generalize YOUR EXPERIENCE expecting everyone has the same difficulties.  Man up to the challenges, accept and learn from your failure, and feel rewarded as you improve.

Ummm.. Jason can block dude and destroy your weapon in the block quick and go for the quick grab. ya know?   Its not "false information" its the REALITY of the current patch.  If you have a few weeks experience with Jason, you SHOULD be able to go on a tear in the Rookie, uncoordinated, uncommuncative  QP sessions 

7 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Ummm.. Jason can block dude and destroy your weapon in the block quick and go for the quick grab. ya know? 

I'm aware of that, that is why I said its against Counselor's skill vs Jason's.   First, many Jason's aren't that good (thank you counselor pref :P) and never use combat stance.  Second, don't just swing at him, SIZE HIM UP!  Test his reactions with faints, run past him, and toggle CS on and off, see what he does and bait him into a action to punish.  If he decides to just stay in CS and block..... so what?  He is slow stay outside his range until he decides to do something else.  Swift Attacker is on all my counselors, and more times than not, will stuff Jason's grab start-up if he reacts to your swing.   It helps to be positive and friendly in the lobby.  As soon as you get a radio, start talking and find out what kinda players you're going to have for the full 20 mins. 

6 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Ummm.. Jason can block dude and destroy your weapon in the block quick and go for the quick grab. ya know?   Its not "false information" its the REALITY of the current patch.  If you have a few weeks experience with Jason, you SHOULD be able to go on a tear in the Rookie, uncoordinated, uncommuncative  QP sessions 

To quote the Alien:Isolation tip screen: The most direct approach is not always the best - think outside the box.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I'm aware of that, that is why I said its against Counselor's skill vs Jason's.   First, many Jason's aren't that good (thank you counselor pref :P) and never use combat stance.  Second, don't just swing at him, SIZE HIM UP!  Test his reactions with faints, run past him, and toggle CS on and off, see what he does and bait him into a action to punish.  Swift Attacker is on all my counselors, and more times than not, will stuff Jason's grab start-up if he reacts to your swing.   It helps to be positive and friendly in the lobby.  As soon as you get a radio, start talking and find out what kinda players you're going to have for the full 20 mins. 

Being positive and friendly to a bunch of screaming 7 year olds (who's parents are idiotic anyways for letting their kids play this game) at least on the PS4 is pointless.   Those are usually the only people I see on mics on QP to communicate.   There are some Jason's who aren't good but with a week of two training you should be able to wipe out the majority of Solo-Playing QP lobbies once you learn the mechanics of the game on Youtuve.  It doesn't take much training. .  It doesn't take much initiation period with the advantages they gave to Jason on the current patch and how they hurt the counselors

6 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Being positive and friendly to a bunch of screaming 7 year olds (who's parents are idiotic anyways for letting their kids play this game) at least on the PS4 is pointless.   Those are usually the only people I see on mics on QP to communicate.   There are some Jason's who aren't good but with a week of two training you should be able to wipe out the majority of Solo-Playing QP lobbies.  It doesn't take much initiation period with the advantages they gave to Jason on the current patch and how they hurt the counselors

I play on the PS4 occationally, but I'm usually on PC.  Still I'm able to play in QP just fine in ether lobbies.  But if going in solo is that hard for you, instead of every post you make here is about "Jason is OP", why not be a student and learn.  Be positive here on this forum, ask good questions and befriend someone.  Find a counselor mate to play with.

9 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I play on the PS4 occationally, but I'm usually on PC.  Still I'm able to play in QP just fine in ether lobbies.  But if going in solo is that hard for you, instead of every post you make here is about "Jason is OP", why not be a student and learn.  Be positive here on this forum, ask good questions and befriend someone.  Find a counselor mate to play with.

Learn what exactly??   Chances are you are DEAD going solo against a good Jason with reasonable experience because the game pushes communication (in a game that NO  communication or even enough people in headsets).  

Why don't people understand this? 

13 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Learn what exactly??   Chances are you are DEAD going solo against a good Jason with reasonable experience because the game pushes communication (in a game that HAS no communication or even enough people in headsets).  

Why don't people understand this? 

That is not true. Even in games where no one has a mic, objectives can get done.  Also, just because you died doesn't mean you played bad.  If Jason tunneled me for a good 5 mins and eventually gets me, but the cars get out or cops are call while he priorities me, I would call that a accomplishment.  This game is essentially a playground sandbox, and playing to survive isn't the only way to play it.  You still get paid for finish the game, and you get points for interacting with Jason offensively.   Back when I was learning how to fight Jason, I would trek to his shack by myself, "ring his door bell" and battle it out on his front yard for his mask.  Did I die often? Oh yes I did, but that doesn't matter.  What mattered is how many hits I can get on him and if I got the mask off (which often led to Jason kills).  Heck, sometime if there is a friendly girl in the lobby, I'd jokely "white knight" with my White Karate Chad.

Live or Die... have fun dude.

3 minutes ago, SeamusArcher2339 said:

You take that picture on a Samsung? 

Haha, no. I had to take the screenshot, brighten it up to where you could make it out better and then downsize it to fit the forums paltry file size limitations.

• Haha 1

A player uses Buggzy as repair character and this somehow supports the view that Jason is allegedly op...ok...

You will always have players who don't know how to play characters. I'm very bad at kiting for instance and manage to die early as Vanessa or Chad. Others simply don't know or care for stats and go for objectives and points. I've played a huge amount of PS4 QP games since the last update and the rate for games where nothing was done at all was well below 5%. I play most of these matches alone, sparsely using the mic for communication. So it really seems to depend...

18 minutes ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

A player uses Buggzy as repair character and this somehow supports the view that Jason is allegedly op...ok...

You will always have players who don't know how to play characters. I'm very bad at kiting for instance and manage to die early as Vanessa or Chad. Others simply don't know or care for stats and go for objectives and points. I've played a huge amount of PS4 QP games since the last update and the rate for games where nothing was done at all was well below 5%. I play most of these matches alone, sparsely using the mic for communication. So it really seems to depend...

No it means it makes Jason OP by default because QP lobbies are USELESS