Thatguyinktown

When you have 2 Foxes on standby and Buggsy is insistent on putting in the gas

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4482720

ROFLMAO.  Good stuff there.  Im sorry.  it is OP under the QP circumstances.  I suck at shift-grabbing and get 7/8 kills AT LEAST every time.  Thats OP.  Lets distributed challenge evenly for a game. Thats all 

7 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

ROFLMAO.  Good stuff there.  Im sorry.  it is OP under the QP circumstances.  I suck at shift-grabbing and get 7/8 kills AT LEAST every time.  Thats OP.  Lets distributed challenge evenly for a game. Thats all 

Have you made one post on here that wasn't whining about Jason being OP? I don't care enough to look through your posts to find out, but I am curious. You are like a broken record. You look for every chance you can to say the same shit. "Jason is too OP" "QP sucks" "7 year old kids" yadda yadda yadda. Maybe try to find a few people to get into a private game with? There are plenty of PS4 players on here who seem to really know what they are doing, maybe that is a better option for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/12/2017 at 12:46 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

We've designed this game where Jason is an unstoppable killer. He's almost impossible to kill and in the hands of a good player he's going to take out that majority, if not all, of the counselors.

@DorianRoI think the developer disagrees with you.

14 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@DorianRoI think the developer disagrees with you.

Yea well.  Let him disagree.   Game won't be around in 2 years unless the fix the balance   So enjoy your opinions on the unemployment line I always said.  Ive heard similar CEO sayings of blantantly IGNORING their company issues.  Where are they now?  Not in business.  Only IDIOTS ignore problems with their own entity.

3 hours ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

A player uses Buggzy as repair character and this somehow supports the view that Jason is allegedly op...ok...

You will always have players who don't know how to play characters. I'm very bad at kiting for instance and manage to die early as Vanessa or Chad. Others simply don't know or care for stats and go for objectives and points. I've played a huge amount of PS4 QP games since the last update and the rate for games where nothing was done at all was well below 5%. I play most of these matches alone, sparsely using the mic for communication. So it really seems to depend...

He derails every thread with the same rhetoric. 

6 hours ago, DorianRo said:

Typical QP  these days.   Oh but Jason isn't OP.  :rolleyes: 

He sure is in the context of QP idiocy.   Too OP.      Well.  At least they are going for objectives and someone is standing guard.  I can't even get that in 95 percent of the QP lobbies I'm in.  They will hold onto that Gas Tank and just run from cabin to cabin for 10 minutes instead of a Hit n' Run objective to the car 

Just because QP matches are made up of clueless players, doesn't mean they should balance the game for low intelligence. There are other ways to stop this kind of thing from happening.

8 hours ago, SeamusArcher2339 said:

You take that picture on a Samsung? 

Samsung's cameras have been equal, if not, better than Apple's in the last 5+ years

6 hours ago, DorianRo said:

I suck at shift-grabbing and get 7/8 kills AT LEAST every time. 

I suck at (or better yet, don't care about) playing as a counselor and I survive at least 60% of the time in QP, and half of that time I'm just fucking around. 

Maybe you're putting too much thought into it and it's clouding your judgment or maybe you're not dying as much as you think you are.

You should write down how many times you die for the next 20 games and report back to us 

More Drama by Dorian, More Funny posts to laugh at.

Also Some people really enjoy playing Buggzy or Vanessa as a Repair Counselor, I don't have a problem with Vanessa because of her 2/10 Repair, But why Buggzy? (Says the one who repairs things with Tiffany, Hypocrite alert)

3 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Samsung's cameras have been equal, if not, better than Apple's in the last 5+ years. 

Sure glad you came along to set me straight. From fact checking jokes to correcting people's spelling and grammar, is there anything you can't do? 

I'd say Buggzy wanted that badge progression, but c'mon lol. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SeamusArcher2339 said:

Sure glad you came along to set me straight. From fact checking jokes

I didn't fact check that; it's common knowledge.

to correcting people's spelling and grammar,

People should be ashamed of poor spelling and grammar....unless it's funny.

is there anything you can't do? 

I don't know yet.

13 hours ago, DorianRo said:

Yea well.  Let him disagree.   Game won't be around in 2 years unless the fix the balance   So enjoy your opinions on the unemployment line I always said.  Ive heard similar CEO sayings of blantantly IGNORING their company issues.  Where are they now?  Not in business.  Only IDIOTS ignore problems with their own entity. 

So now you're calling the game devs idiots for not pandering to your wants and needs.  You literally have over 200 posts where you constantly complain about the thing, all because you want more pocket knives.  Get over yourself dude...

And, maybe...Get this through your skull.   This game cannot be balanced around lone wolves, newbies and players goofing around.  

Either find some friends OR learn how to take dying like a big boy..  Hell, Id rather die most of the time in QM, then have Jason turned into a joke.

Its not game devs fault you can't take dying. 

4 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

I didn't fact check that; it's common knowledge.

People should be ashamed of poor spelling and grammar....unless it's funny.

I don't know yet.

Yeah well... Washington and Jones are both last names. 😢