6 hours ago, Trident77 said:

And this is why the PS4 is going to kick serious ass soon: dedicated servers AND hackers/modders/cheaters won't be able to screw with the game until it's finally died down because patches/Sony will cut these people down.

Preach!

• Like 1

I can confirm this. Last night I saw 2 players using hacks. The funny part? Both of them were playing with Savini Jason. Nonstop shift. And they were able to go inside of a cabin even from a reeeeally long distance. Seriously, Devs need to do something. 

51 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I can confirm this. Last night I saw 2 players using hacks. The funny part? Both of them were playing with Savini Jason. Nonstop shift. And they were able to go inside of a cabin even from a reeeeally long distance. Seriously, Devs need to do something. 

Crap like this will be the ONLY reason (Besides game crashing/internet disconnect issues) that I would outright quit the game session. I can't waste any of my time on people cheating the game.

8 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

As I said, I'd record my PC games, but I don't know HOW. Seriously, I'd show these vids off left and right.

Take a look at OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). Free program that records as much gameplay as you have hard drive space for. If you have a PC strong enough to run Friday smoothly, it should be able to handle OBS no problem. No further hardware needed.

Yesterday i had a councelor running in the sky and i could not kill him.

Please do something about those fucking hackers.
Or ban all russians, cos they are the only ones hacking, using uberjason, or having unlimited pocket knives.