Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

Let Jason put his mask back on when knocked off.

2 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Jason should be able put his mask back on when it's on the ground or he kills the person that had it.

I made already this suggestion some time ago, but then you should be able to knock off his mask again too.

It's supposed to be an indicator when Jason is vulnerable to death, although it doesn't always act that way. Shotguns and traps can lower his HP to zero without removing the mask. If he could put it back on then it would need an indicator that he was still vulnerable, like damage on the mask.

yeah i always thought he should have a chance to put it back on unless the counselor grabs it first of course. It would make keeping the mask a top priority if you wanted to kill him. Some counselors just leave the mask on the ground especially if they already have the sweater.

Only sort of related, I'd like to be able to collect the masks from each Jason by escaping with them. Use the models from the Virtual Cabin 2, and have them show up in the progress menu with badges and tapes. In their own mask page, collecting them all should earn you a merit badge, or the ability to wear the masks, something cool. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Only sort of related, I'd like to be able to collect the masks from each Jason by escaping with them. Use the models from the Virtual Cabin 2, and have them show up in the progress menu with badges and tapes. In their own mask page, collecting them all should earn you a merit badge, or the ability to wear the masks, something cool. :)

That would be cool