The weather is something important for me recently and i've understood what's wrong... It's always RAINING! 

I know that in most of the movies there was a lot of rain, but there are times where i do like five consecutive matches with rain. 

I'm not saying to cut it off completely, but to equilibrate the normal and the rainy weather. 

Not finished yet, i want to talk about something once again. 

Last night i thinked about two different kinds of weathers: the "windy" and the "night creep". 

Both of them are capable of changing some gameplay stuff. 

The windy:   

- the unreal engine update will make possible the plants to move in a faster and more realistic way,  along with floating leafs falling from trees. 

- counselors will not be anymore able to ear Jason's steps (indoor & outdoor). 

- Jason will not be anymore able to ear counselors screams when teleporting nearby them. 

The night creep: 

- as a more realistic representation of the night, it will be so dark that the flashlight will be the most important thing for counselors to survive. 

- the counselor fear will be removed but more screams will be added when being chased or attacked. 

- finding counselors with Jason's vision will be more difficult, but not impossibile of course

- more weapons will be added for more self defence

- new tracks for counselors and Jason

Let me know what are your opinions and thank you guys ;):lol::D

18 hours ago, Eyetipe said:

The weather is something important for me recently and i've understood what's wrong... It's always RAINING! 

I know that in most of the movies there was a lot of rain, but there are times where i do like five consecutive matches with rain. 

I'm not saying to cut it off completely, but to equilibrate the normal and the rainy weather. 

Not finished yet, i want to talk about something once again. 

Last night i thinked about two different kinds of weathers: the "windy" and the "night creep". 

Both of them are capable of changing some gameplay stuff. 

The windy:   

- the unreal engine update will make possible the plants to move in a faster and more realistic way,  along with floating leafs falling from trees. 

- counselors will not be anymore able to ear Jason's steps (indoor & outdoor). 

- Jason will not be anymore able to ear counselors screams when teleporting nearby them. 

The night creep: 

- as a more realistic representation of the night, it will be so dark that the flashlight will be the most important thing for counselors to survive. 

- the counselor fear will be removed but more screams will be added when being chased or attacked. 

- finding counselors with Jason's vision will be more difficult, but not impossibile of course

- more weapons will be added for more self defence

- new tracks for counselors and Jason

Let me know what are your opinions and thank you guys ;):lol::D

How about let Jason kill the counselors on a sunny day?, as we knew from the movies that he also kill them at daylight, eventhough most of them he killed at night of course.

The counselors should be more scared of thunders but the car, most of the time, is difficult to drive and not crash so the slippery thing will make the car impossible to drive.

I think more weather variation would help.

BUT I'm sick of it raining all the time in games.  I've grown sick of rain.  Lessen the chance of rain please.

I love the rain in the game (when it doesn't affect the framerate) and definitely think other weather variations would be great. Windy option would be interesting and I'm all for having a darkness mode where you have to rely on the flashlight. Having it darker like the beta would be ideal.