19 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

a tear sheds everytime someone in my group says “i found ANOTHER tommy tape”. i don’t use many different perks and have epics of all the ones i do use..

I finally found a Tommy tape last night for the first time in 2 years.

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

But you need to save up for the legendary perks!

I wonder how hard those will be to get...

Right? They took the one thing people hate about the perk system and doubled down on it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Truth said:

But you need to save up for the legendary perks!

I wonder how hard those will be to get...

honestly been trying to get half a million cp for the hell of it.... 200,000 more to go

4 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Damn it! I'm going to be on tour while this event is happening.

God! And I was looking forward to reachin... Oh!... Yeah.. I forgot that I'm you know... My bad :(.

(Sorry if I offended anyone).

The only thing I was offended by in your post was the fact that you felt that you had to edit in an apology just in case you might offend someone. I hate the fact that society has become so thin-skinned that this is necessary. Far too many people just try to look for a reason to get butthurt about everything.

I made a joke the other day on a movie forum in a subject discussing the fact that people put celebrities up on a pedestal. All I said was "Abraham Lincoln would agree with you, I bet he hates actors." I got completely slammed for being "insensitive" by about 8 different members. My only response was "Too soon?"

For the record, your post made me laugh man. 

@bewareofbears I didn't know about this. Unfortunately, I probably won't have much time to take advantage of it. I'll beworking all weekend. I can jump on the forums from time to time at work, but I might get some sideways looks if the office personnel see me hacking down hapless teenagers when I'm supposed to be populating spreadsheets and scheduling inspections. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

The only thing I was offended by in your post was the fact that you felt that you had to edit in an apology just in case you might offend someone. I hate the fact that society has become so thin-skinned that this is necessary. Far too many people just try to look for a reason to be offended.

I made a joke the other day on a movie forum in a subject discussing the fact that people put celebrities up on a pedestal. All I said was "Abraham Lincoln would agree with you, I bet he hates actors." I got completely slammed for being "insensitive" by about 8 different members. My only response was "Too soon?"

For the record, your post made me laugh man. :lol:

Yes! I fricking hate how everything is offensive these day's, kingdom come deliverance recently was underfire because "apparently" the developer is racist/sexist for not adding in any coloured race(apart from white people of course)

Here's the article:http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/12/games-inbox-kingdom-come-deliverance-racism-sonic-all-stars-racing-3-and-fire-emblem-on-switch-7305167/

I was scared that if I didn't put in an apology, people might say " How could you joke about Freddie's death? You insensitive scumbag!". I would simple respond with "Freddie's been dead for nearly 25 years, don't think he's caring much about jokes anymore".

God! I hate millennials <_<.

Wish I could go back to the days were you didn't have to constantly watch what you do/say, but. Those were the days of our live ;).

I would give you a like, but. I'm out of reactions for the day :(.

(Btw, that Lincoln joke was funny as well :lol:. Just a shame you had to apologize for it).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I would give you a like, but. I'm out of reactions for the day :(.

(Btw, that Lincoln joke was funny as well :lol:. Just a shame you had to apologize for it).

To even it out, I gave you one. Yeah man, this "I'm a victim" society just sucks. Sometimes I wish I had a blowtorch to just melt some of these special little snowflakes.

The saddest thing about that whole encounter with the Lincoln joke was that I was labeled as a racist by a few people because I made the joke. I was like, "Where in the fuck did the race thing come from?", but there is no cursing on that forum so I just chose not to reply.

17 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

To even it out, I gave you one. The saddest thing about that whole encounter with the Lincoln joke was that I was labeled as a racist by a few people because I made the joke. I was like, "Where in the fuck did the race thing come from?", but there is no cursing on that forum so I just chose not to reply.

Like you said before, people will try to come up with a reason to be offended by something, and honestly.. Those people just need to get a life. What's the joy/pleasure in accusing someone of being a Racist? None from what I can see. So... Why do they do it? Guess we'll never know.

You were the bigger man by not replying and giving them more fuel to keep coming up with stupid argument's. Gotta give you my respect for that :).

Oh! And thanks for giving me a like, I appreciate it.

Why don't I play you a little song called " Hammer to fall".

And i'll do it live to because, well. Why not! 

But seriously I love this song! Live version is even better :).

Anyways... Back on track, this is about double xp weekend. Not about Queen or millennials.

• Thanks 1

You can really tell it's a double XP weekend. 3 hours of playing and only 2 matches completed without a host or Jason Rage Quit.

• Like 1

Oh boy feels bad haven't had a chance to update Friday so I'll miss it ;(

It‘s supposed to be double XP weekend, but I experienced the same as you

9 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

You can really tell it's a double XP weekend. 3 hours of playing and only 2 matches completed without a host or Jason Rage Quit.

A Double host quitting Friday... (10 games, 4 host quits).

another sign of double XP weekend: „ghost persons“ doing nothing at all. In the lobby they do not push the button, in the game no movement. They are going for the completed match bonus XP, but actually do not even sit physically in front of their TV/Console. Just keep it running...

On 09/03/2018 at 2:15 PM, Guy said:

Dammit, I'm in London meeting Bruce Campbell.

Oh...wait...I'm in London...meeting Bruce Campbell!

Nevermind.

Bruce is in London?!?!?!!?! What?!?!?!?! Where?!!??!!?!?!?

8 hours ago, JonjoLyons said:

Bruce is in London?!?!?!!?! What?!?!?!?! Where?!!??!!?!?!?

Walker Stalker (Walking Dead con) this weekend.

Too late for tickets though. In fairness it was the most stressful and badly organised con I've ever seen, I was there with pre-paid tickets 4 hours in advance and barely managed to get into the building (as his photo queue was closing) only because the queues outside utterly collapsed into mania and my wife battled into the building. He's doing a book signing in Forbidden Planet (London) on Tuesday, and another in (I think) Manchester at some point soon. Maybe throw Forbidden Planet a Facebook message and see if there's anything available. 

Also this..

FB_IMG_1520724158991.jpg

2 games, 1 ended by connection time out (>.>)

QP took 3 minutes until I hard quit the game. Didn't want to get into a LFG group just to leave to heat up the oven for pizza.

Update: another connection time out...pizza time!

Afternoon, 3 games in a row, 2 host quit.

Then I played on evening, I was host, 7 or 8 excellent games with nice players : Happiness.

29 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Someone just took Jason's mask off through the door. So that exists in this game.

Had Fox do it to me a few days ago, she must have had some wicked perks because it only took 3 hits.

3 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Had Fox do it to me a few days ago, she must have had some wicked perks because it only took 3 hits.

There are organized jason hit squads out there, be careful!

tenor.gif?itemid=5181259

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

There are organized jason hit squads out there, be careful!

tenor.gif?itemid=5181259

It's at the 2:30 mark after watching it again sounds like she only hit me twice.

10 hours ago, Guy said:

Walker Stalker (Walking Dead con) this weekend.

Too late for tickets though. In fairness it was the most stressful and badly organised con I've ever seen, I was there with pre-paid tickets 4 hours in advance and barely managed to get into the building (as his photo queue was closing) only because the queues outside utterly collapsed into mania and my wife battled into the building. He's doing a book signing in Forbidden Planet (London) on Tuesday, and another in (I think) Manchester at some point soon. Maybe throw Forbidden Planet a Facebook message and see if there's anything available. 

Also this..

FB_IMG_1520724158991.jpg

Ah that is pretty fucking cool.

Haven't needed exp since New Years :/...level cap please :D Lord knows im hoarding the CP so...double cp would be cool too.

8 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's at the 2:30 mark after watching it again sounds like she only hit me twice.

Twice indeed.

On 3/9/2018 at 4:31 PM, Rexfellis said:

I hate the fact that society has become so thin-skinned that this is necessary.

They all need to equip the thick-skinned perk. Problem solved.;) 

I desperately need to get on before double xp is over. Have to get Fox's best outfit at next level, 120.

14 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

Stand off to the side in combat and barely tap the strike button.  It will do the sideways swing instead of the overhead swing.  It will decrease your chance of being stunned.  Still not 100% avoidance but it helps.  

14 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Stand off to the side in combat and barely tap the strike button.  It will do the sideways swing instead of the overhead swing.  It will decrease your chance of being stunned.  Still not 100% avoidance but it helps.  

For some reason it seems like that works better with part 8 because of his 1 handed swing. 

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

For some reason it seems like that works better with part 8 because of his 1 handed swing. 

Works ok with j2 as well.  Just gotta find the sweet spot