Hey guys, so i've had random on for Jason for a while now, I just like the surprise of not knowing who i'll be playing as. Recently i've noticed when playing that anytime i'm picked to be Jason I usually end up getting part 7 or part 8. It is pretty rare I get any other Jason. I was just wondering if any of you were having the same experience?

I can't speak from experience, as I don't use random for Jason, but in one game today, there was a guy who had his Jason set to random, and he ended up being part 6 Jason.

Random always seems to pick Part 7 in my experience. Maybe it's programmed that way because it's the only time people will actually play him. :lol:

• Haha 5

Literally all I get are Jasons I don’t want to play. I turn on random thinking “Oh, hey, maybe this’ll be an excuse to play a fun Jason that I’m not that good at, like Part 2...” but end up getting Part 7 five times in a row (not actually, just feels like it)! I doubt there’s any glitch with the randomness though.

34 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Random always seems to pick Part 7 in my experience. Maybe it's programmed that way because it's the only time people will actually play him. :lol:

:lol: but what about part 9? I never see anyone play as part 9 jason anymore.

• Sad 2

I've been getting Roy a lot since he was released. Before that it was usually 7 or 9. Now it's usually either Roy or part 6.

Doesn't bother me too much, but I'm kind of getting sick of Roy. I keep it on random to keep things fresh. Getting the same one in 75% of your matches defeats the whole purpose of it.

15 hours ago, NORMAL COAT said:

Literally all I get are Jasons I don’t want to play. I turn on random thinking “Oh, hey, maybe this’ll be an excuse to play a fun Jason that I’m not that good at, like Part 2...” but end up getting Part 7 five times in a row (not actually, just feels like it)! I doubt there’s any glitch with the randomness though.

Uhh then don’t use random, just pick Part 2.

• Thanks 1

Usually seems like the random Jason in the lobby gets part 7. 

4 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Usually seems like the random Jason in the lobby gets part 7. 

On crystal lake small against a group of well mic'd seasoned counselors.

3 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Random in this game gets a Boner for certain maps, counselors, Jason's, etc.

It was Crystal Lake last night for me. 10 matches, 6 of them in Crystal Lake. I wonder if there is like a "camp of the day"

1 minute ago, MRWood204 said:

It was Crystal Lake last night for me. 10 matches, 6 of them in Crystal Lake. I wonder if there is like a "camp of the day"

Yeah, no kidding. I was playing a few days ago, and played maybe 5 rounds, and I kid you not when I say that literally all 5 of those rounds were on packanack, and the host even had the map set on random! Packanack is my favorite map, but gotta have a bit more variety than that.