Hey all,

I just wrote a lengthy article on ideas/suggestions for improving the game's variety and longevity (can be found here). 

I'll sum up one idea from it here though: allow the male counselors to imitate young Jason. Female sweaters can steal the sweater (which is great) but the guys can't do much but die and hope they become Tommy Jarvis. By placing one pair of scissors on each map in a random drawer, male counselors can help stun/kill Jason. First, a male counselor must find the scissors. Second, they must find a bathroom/mirror. Third, they must remake their appearance (maybe using a button prompt mini-game like car repair). After all this is done, they've got a one-time shot to paralyze Jason.

The scissors will also function like a pocket knife if Jason grabs you, although this does remove them from the game. Anyway, those are my thoughts - wasn't sure if someone else already had the idea (apologies if you did). 

My article contains other ideas like a Kane Hodder costume skin, a water-dominant level, and more low to mid-tier weapon variety. Hope you can check it out

Go do your intro, before anyone sees this, they hate it when people don't do it first. No one explains why though, something something about reading the rules, go do that too. Oh, and welcome to the forum, hope you equipped your thick skin perk, ;).

Haircuts would work best as a perk. I'd also like to see masseuse and fingernail manicure perks implemented into the perk system. It would relieve some of the counselors stresses and fear levels whilst being hunted by an undead killer. 

This has been mentioned before.

6 minutes ago, FrodoTheHutt said:

Ah okay, figured it might have been. 

Thanks for quoting me, it reminded me to look up the original thread. It might not be the oldest thread about it, but it's the one I remembered.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/4834-male-counselor-sweater-stun-alternative-killing-jason/?tab=comments#comment-60309

Edit: I'm surprised I remembered that thread, I didn't even have a forum account back then. I think that was the week that I started playing the game.

It is an interesting idea, I think we need a different kill method at some point. I would hope it would require us to figure it out, say using more communication or to put a couple of simple clues together, before you know which kill method to try. As an alternate kill in a list of possibles this wouldn't be the worst they could choose. :)

I would buy a DLC to play as Kane in Jason's mask it would be a cool alternate, without leaving the franchise.

Jason Strengths for Hodder

- Can Run

- Stalk

- Grip Strength

Jason Weaknesses for Hodder

- Shift

- Morph

- Water Speed

Or something similar, he shouldn't be an easy killer to play. Was tempted to load him with stun and hit point weaknesses but figure that it doesn't really apply well to Hodder, but a more human less supernatural killer could be fun.  

I would like this, but it should be an either/or scnario. Either Jason can only be stunned one time while both options are available at the same time(if a female wastes the sweater stun, then the males can't do the young Jason stun, and vice versa), or only one of the options will load per match. In any case Jason should only be vulnerable to death one time per match.