Jump to content

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I hate to kill hype, but I really want to make sure people aren't expecting things that aren't going to be there when the update drops. There are a lot of changes happening (a lot of them already outlined) but there won't be premium DLC, a map, Jason, or counselor added in the next update.

No worries, finding out things we won't be getting is better than having no information and dubious uncertainty. I won't push you for further commitments and I can wait - I'm sure you know which group of people I'm with and what we're waiting for. Keep up the good work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I hate to kill hype, but I really want to make sure people aren't expecting things that aren't going to be there when the update drops. There are a lot of changes happening (a lot of them already outlined) but there won't be premium DLC, a map, Jason, or counselor added in the next update.

Great. I was hoping for bugs plus exciting things. Now I'm only hoping for bugs. 

orig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overall, the cosmetic aspect of this is neat for Roy.

I look forward mostly to the engine update for the hope of better performance and stability and singleplayer challenges. The grab update is fine but without any sort of gameplay changes, it becomes just an animation change. Don't care about perks since only 5-6 of them are useful.

I'd be ok with waiting for a new counselor, Jason and map if it meant they actually pushed out dedicated servers for those in need.

They haven't exactly proven their very good in the kitchen with multitasking with updates. You ask them to make Spaghetti and Meatballs and you end up with Macaroni and Cheese instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kitcat said:

No Jason X, no Grendel and no Mean Girl in the next update?! Wow, now my hype is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Loading said:

@ShiftySamurai

Thanks for giving Roy the green jumpsuit. Any plans to make other Jasons more film accurate?

Part 2 Jason should be an average build man much like Part 5. And Part 9 Jason should have an option to give players the damaged eye to the right side, just like how it was presented in the film.

They can't change the build stuff because Kane Hodder does all the animations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, McDonaldTrumpet said:

Any release date to this update?

Wondering that myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2018 at 4:05 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Dedicated servers are not in the next update. The next update includes Single Player Challenges, Jason Weapon Selection, the updated grab animation, the Perk Update & Legendary Perks, and a mostly-film-accurate skin option for Roy....

Oh, and the engine update.

I am very excited for all the new goodies to drop!

P.S. Any chance we'll ever get the P3 disco theme in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8.3.2018 at 10:05 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Dedicated servers are not in the next update. The next update includes Single Player Challenges, Jason Weapon Selection, the updated grab animation, the Perk Update & Legendary Perks, and a mostly-film-accurate skin option for Roy....

Oh, and the engine update.

Now I have a question about the Single Player Challenges, will they have any trophies/achievements?, what exactly do you mean now with updated grab animation?, that it become now easier for counselors to break free if they have nothing?, if so make it with a qte or so just like when you fix something.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MOI POVELITEL / YouTube said:

Will punishing players who play along with Jason?

Thank you.

That's no longer against the rules unfortunately...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Truth said:

In almost every game it happens like this. And where are the punishments?

 

(xiii) Logging out or exiting the Service during live game-play. We may track this data over time and issue a temporary ban when a user is determined to have left mid-game too many times. The length of the temporary ban will increase over time if a particular account continues to leave live game play; or

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MOI POVELITEL / YouTube said:

In almost every game it happens like this. And where are the punishments?

I know. They don't seem to do anything about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^sounds like another set of algorithms, since this game is so indie and this is its forum, arent there doods for that?  someone say the new engine will have x feature that blablablas and solves that XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/03/2018 at 5:51 AM, Rexfellis said:

Just because you hit him doesn't mean you automatically stunned him. Ever hear of random number generators? As for your friend not being able to save you, I'm pretty sure that is because the kill animation has already begun. Sounds like you might have a bit of sodium overload. Let's all do the salt dance!

c1f31a1279f3abad4eb627463f2afd259af55907

 

Tom Morga was hired as a stuntman for A New Beginning, and he is credited for that on IMDB. DIck Wiend portrayed Roy and "impostor Jason"  for most of the film. Morga mostly only acted in the flashbacks that Tommy had of Jason, except for the opening dream sequence, where John Hock stood in for Morga. 

Morga was also Michael Myers for half of Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, and was ultimately replaced by George Wilbur. Again, Morga was credited for his stuntwork on that one. It just seems that poor Tom wasn't meant to be the star of horror films. But, he has a pretty impressive stunt and character actor resume. I think he's ok with it.

In your failed attempt to troll me you failed to read what i wrote. Considering i never said STUN i said weapons going RIGHT through him. Or swining is negated by a grab. Sounds to me like your giving jason to much head there guy. Try harder to not troll and more to looking at what people say considering im sure you have this same problem and it frustrates you. If jason has a councilor and is hit according to gun he is to drop them the weapon isnt supposed to pass through him. And no the animation hasnt started he literally just picked me up and turned around. Sooo yeah try your 12 year old 3rd grade special ed tired line elsewhere kiddo.

On 09/03/2018 at 2:16 AM, bewareofbears said:

That means the kill animation has begun and you can't save your friend. Basically- deal with it. :P That's how it's always been.

Im pretty sure ive been playing since day one. Im pretty sure walking 3 steps isnt animation starting. Im pretty sure the weapon doesnt pass through jason on animation. Im pretty sure my friend swinging and the weapon passing through Jason body before he executes isnt supposed to be there.... Until this recent patch thats how its always been. Stop avoiding common bugs because your Jason game sucks without em there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, skallapat said:

In your failed attempt to troll me you failed to read what i wrote. Considering i never said STUN i said weapons going RIGHT through him. Or swining is negated by a grab. Sounds to me like your giving jason to much head there guy. Try harder to not troll and more to looking at what people say considering im sure you have this same problem and it frustrates you. If jason has a councilor and is hit according to gun he is to drop them the weapon isnt supposed to pass through him. And no the animation hasnt started he literally just picked me up and turned around. Sooo yeah try your 12 year old 3rd grade special ed tired line elsewhere kiddo.

I wasn't trolling, and I did not fail to read what you wrote. Also, my preference is set to counselor, and I don't give head. (Nice "12 year old 3rd grade special ed tired line" from you there.) The hit detection problems are well-known and they have been discussed at length on these forums.  If Jason has grabbed a counselor and the kill animation has started, the other counselors can swing on him all they want, and nothing will happen. It is all about timing. 

36 minutes ago, skallapat said:

Im pretty sure ive been playing since day one. Im pretty sure walking 3 steps isnt animation starting. Im pretty sure the weapon doesnt pass through jason on animation. Im pretty sure my friend swinging and the weapon passing through Jason body before he executes isnt supposed to be there.... Until this recent patch thats how its always been. Stop avoiding common bugs because your Jason game sucks without em there. 

When you say day one, do you mean the Beta in 2016, the digital drop in May of last year, or the physical release in October? Because that really makes a big difference. Counselors miss Jason, Jason misses counselors, it has been that way for a while.  Most of us agree that hit detection is one of the biggest problems in the game as seen in this poll. From the way you described what happened, it sounds like you missed, and then your buddy was too late with a hit. You died, it happens. And, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to go against @bewareofbears as Jason, bugs or no bugs. If you know that it is a common problem, then you should also know that it goes both ways. Again, I just think you had a bad match and wanted to complain about it in a thread that had nothing to do with that subject. There are plenty of posts on here discussing the hit detection issues. You wanna do the salt dance again? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

I wasn't trolling, and I did not fail to read what you wrote. Also, my preference is set to counselor, and I don't give head. (Nice "12 year old 3rd grade special ed tired line" from you there.) The hit detection problems are well-known and they have been discussed at length on these forums.  If Jason has grabbed a counselor and the kill animation has started, the other counselors can swing on him all they want, and nothing will happen. It is all about timing. 

When you say day one, do you mean the Beta in 2016, the digital drop in May of last year, or the physical release in October? Because that really makes a big difference. Counselors miss Jason, Jason misses counselors, it has been that way for a while.  Most of us agree that hit detection is one of the biggest problems in the game as seen in this poll. From the way you described what happened, it sounds like you missed, and then your buddy was too late with a hit. You died, it happens. And, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to go against @bewareofbears as Jason, bugs or no bugs. If you know that it is a common problem, then you should also know that it goes both ways. Again, I just think you had a bad match and wanted to complain about it in a thread that had nothing to do with that subject. There are plenty of posts on here discussing the hit detection issues. You wanna do the salt dance again? :lol:

One beta two i dont have bad matches this seems to happen often as our goal is to kill jason and our record sits at nearly 600 kills you can stop talking now go back to thinking there is nothing wrong with the game whatever helps you just go away from talking to me ty have a good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skallapat said:

One beta two i dont have bad matches this seems to happen often as our goal is to kill jason and our record sits at nearly 600 kills you can stop talking now go back to thinking there is nothing wrong with the game whatever helps you just go away from talking to me ty have a good day.

Ok, your goal is to kill Jason, and you get your ass kicked doing it. Gotcha. Keep bragging about the "nearly 600 kills" you probably got mostly while Jason was neutered. This game is not set up as a "Jason Hunter Simulator" anymore. Get the fuck over it. No worries, I will not respond to you again. I do hope you try to work on sentence structure, punctuation, and capitalization in the future as it is obvious that you do not care to work on your skills as a counselor. Have a great day! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ShiftySamurai

i have a question in future dlc and roadmap if paranoia is not get cancelled paranoia will be the last dlc or not and when we gonna get a info in after new engine or the update about the dedicated server?? And we gonna get uber jason, grendel, manhattan map, hell map for part 9, all jason have own kill pack, new clothing or counselor, pamela voorhees, customize jason or map, other game mode, and paranoia too( if don’t get cancelled)? And if you guys create a new dlc roadmap put a release date or months maybe name?

Can you guys fix for xbox one when we people playing and get crash like go back to dashboard and said launch instead said resume and pls bring back the rain weather and can we get morning time or foggy weather or snow like get some weather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rexfellis

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :) I can admit I struggle mightily against coordinated groups, particularly those in private lobbies. There's some super competitive groups out there. It kind of sucks the fun out of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×