21 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Dedicated servers are not in the next update. The next update includes Single Player Challenges, Jason Weapon Selection, the updated grab animation, the Perk Update & Legendary Perks, and a mostly-film-accurate skin option for Roy....

Oh, and the engine update.

Wait means dedicated server might come with grendel map and jason x and clothing pack in may or june and we gonna get dedicated server and after that we might get paranoia july 13 or maybe we gonna wait for the release date or info or news

@ShiftySamurai I love the new green coveralls. If you compare the screenshot with the Tom Morga photo op picture, they are almost the same color. The reason for the confusion is that

1. The climax of the film is very dark.

2. You barely see the coveralls in the daytime.

3. Tom Morga was soaking wet for the last 20 minutes of the film, making the green coveralls appear very dark.

4. Lots of blue lighting to simulate lightning and night time light tint the color of the scenes blue.

5. In very small part due to video compression that blends similar colors together.

The new green Roy coveralls are how they appear when dry. They are pretty accurate, good job. I especially like how they appear to have mud and dirt on them. The blue coveralls are strangely very clean. On top of that, I think the blue coveralls are too saturated and bright. If they were desaturated and darker, it would look better. Since we are getting both, I can no longer complain lol.

I'm very happy to have had an effect on the game. I will sit my grandkids down by the fire and tell them the story of how I revealed the truth of green. I officially win!

• Like 5

Since Roy is getting his overalls from the movie, can Fox actually get her fox tail and heels she had in the movie?

Spent all that time and money... why didnt he just watch the damned movie....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ShinobiFox said:

Since Roy is getting his overalls from the movie, can Fox actually get her fox tail and heels she had in the movie?

They can't do heels because it will mess up how they animate the counselors.

54 minutes ago, Sprayable Spaghetti™ Sales said:

Will we be getting bloody version of the green skins?

From what it looks like, the green will replace the blue ones for the bloody skins. At least, that’s whatnI assume by them saying-

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Friday the 13th: The Game will include both blue and green coverall options for Roy - green being the default, and blue being a secondary option 

35 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

Now all we need is the garden shears to the eyes  kill and then Roy is all set.

i doubt the shears will be used much when weapon selection is added 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

eu duvido que as tesouras serão usadas muito quando a seleção da arma for adicionada 

The killings are cool, but it's ugly run around with a gardener's scissors or even break a door using it

Would like to add that the original post from @ShiftySamurai is a refreshing take on how they came "in-house" to the conclusion of adding the new coveralls.

Again, fairplay to them. They've "digested" the feedback...discussed the feedback and then executed that feedback. What more can you ask for? 10/10 for me.

This American Ninja is listening.

Nice glad the devs continue to listen to the feedback. Jason wore green throughout most of the films why shouldn't Roy be green too lol.

Yeah, surprisingly good announcement this week. When I first heard about the weekend, xp/cp event, you had me worried that was it for this week. Put them together and colour me impressed, a shade of green of course :). Roy looks great, don't sweat the little announcements Shifty, your killing it. 

Wait can we get info for dedicated server grendel jason x new counselor new clothing and kill pack and can we get info about custom jason that u can create jason manhattan map and other map and can we get more info about paranoia if will come out in july 13 or later or no new game mode

9 minutes ago, MsJones-23 said:

Wait can we get info for dedicated server grendel jason x new counselor new clothing and kill pack and can we get info about custom jason that u can create jason manhattan map and other map and can we get more info about paranoia if will come out in july 13 or later or no new game mode

I don't think there's any info on some of those things as they're figments of your imagination. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, skallapat said:

Spent all that time and money... why didnt he just watch the damned movie....

I'm sure the guys that have been working on this game have seen the "damned movie" (and every other Ft13th flick) many more times than you have. 

@ShiftySamurai I don't care that much about cosmetics, but, it's good to see that you guys are listening to concerns that players have. Good job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Glad to see the developers have been listening to all the feed back and well done @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow Fighting for the cause.

with as much screen accuracy as Friday the 13th the game has this was definitely something that needed to be tweaked.

Great job developers can’t wait for the updates!

• Like 1

Interesting. Still waiting for a more counselor-centric update though. 

Very cool! The love for F13 shines through in little details like this, which is why this is one of my favorite games. What's this about weapon selection? Will every Jason be able to choose one  of the other Jason's weapons, or will there be new ones like Part VI's machete maybe?