Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My brothers, friends, and myself love to converse about "what if" scenarios among random franchises. Amongst all these classic fearful icons, which one do you think would come out on top in an all-out battle royal? Let's just say the setting is in a ring so there's limited space to work with.

Jason - Machete

Freddy - Claws

Mike Myers - Butcher Knife

Leatherface - Chainsaw

Jeepers Creepers - Battle Axe & Bone Star

Ghostface (Scream) - Knife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I only see 4 "Classic Fearful Icons" in your post. Undead Jason all the way though...

Do you think Jeepers can match Jason? I'm all for Jason but they're both resilient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Earthien said:

Do you think Jeepers can match Jason? I'm all for Jason but they're both resilient.

Honestly I don't even know what Jeepers is. Fuck im getting old. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   Cage match.
   Leatherface tries to start his chainsaw.
   Michael Myers stabs Jason four times while Jason almost smiles under his mask.
   Ghostface shits his pants.
   Freddy slashes Ghostface's throat before he can finish his 'doody'.
   Creeper lunges at Leathface as he gets his chainsaw started and runs the Creeper through the gut.
   Jason cuts Michael's head off with one stroke of his machete.
   Creeper screams as Leatherface pulls up on his chainsaw, cutting the Creeper' torso in half.
   Freddy grabs Leatherface's chainsaw and uses its momentum to strike Leatherface in the head, making a bloody mess and loud thud as the big guy falls.
   Freddy laughs.
   Jason swings at Freddy and the real fight begins. In the end, Jason dismembers Freddy and goes out for a beer and a Voorhees burger.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ahab said:

   Cage match.
   Leatherface tries to start his chainsaw.
   Michael Myers stabs Jason four times while Jason almost smiles under his mask.
   Ghostface shits his pants.
   Freddy slashes Ghostface's throat before he can finish his 'doody'.
   Creeper lunges at Leathface as he gets his chainsaw started and runs the Creeper through the gut.
   Jason cuts Michael's head off with one stroke of his machete.
   Creeper screams as Leatherface pulls up on his chainsaw, cutting the Creeper' torso in half.
   Freddy grabs Leatherface's chainsaw and uses its momentum to strike Leatherface in the head, making a bloody mess and loud thud as the big guy falls.
   Freddy laughs.
   Jason swings at Freddy and the real fight begins. In the end, Jason dismembers Freddy and goes out for a beer and a Voorhees burger.

Now this is a great scenario. Ghostface craps himself haha awesome.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8.03.2018 at 7:42 PM, Earthien said:

My brothers, friends, and myself love to converse about "what if" scenarios among random franchises. Amongst all these classic fearful icons, which one do you think would come out on top in an all-out battle royal? Let's just say the setting is in a ring so there's limited space to work with.

Jason - Machete

Freddy - Claws

Mike Myers - Butcher Knife

Leatherface - Chainsaw

Jeepers Creepers - Battle Axe & Bone Star

Ghostface (Scream) - Knife

How can anybody make a list like this and put Jeepers Creepers in it instead of Pinhead..........
Ghostface would get killed in the first 10 seconds, he was just a regular teenager in a costume with a knife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Earthien I find the lack of Xenomorph disturbing.

@Ahab Please tell me Chucky and Leprechaun are calling the action. With Jim Ross of course. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With no Dream World, Jason is going to wipe his ass with everyone except Freddy and maybe the creeper. Maybe. And then after a long battle, Freddy is going to give up and die after Jason gets up for the 400th time.

If the cage match takes place in the Dream World, then Freddy is going to kill all of them in their sleep before the cage match even starts.

Now someone suggested the Xenomorphs and Pinhead, and while I don't know much about Pinhead, just one Xenomorph alone is going to wreck everyone because machetes, claws, kitchen knives, butcher knives chainsaws, and axes aren't going to do a damn thing against a fully grown Xenomorph. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 4:14 PM, JasonWhorehees said:

How can anybody make a list like this and put Jeepers Creepers in it instead of Pinhead..........
Ghostface would get killed in the first 10 seconds, he was just a regular teenager in a costume with a knife.

Pinhead would take everybody else with no effort. Reality warping for the win. 

 

Jason or the Creeper takes this, and I'm leaning toward the Creeper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think people are underestimating Michael Myers in this. He has bizarre supernatural strength and resilience a lot too. I think he's a closer match for Jason than people give him credit for (although I still think Jason would probably edge it purely through brutality and having extra reach).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, The Tommy said:

@Earthien I find the lack of Xenomorph disturbing.

@Ahab Please tell me Chucky and Leprechaun are calling the action. With Jim Ross of course. 

   How could I have forgotten to include these tiny... yet gleefully evil commentators?

   @Veevleigh Jason is know for a good few decapitations, Michael is not, a lot of stabbings though. I fully respect Michael Myers resilience in his movies, but I wanted to keep my take on it here short... and these forums are more about Jason. A good story with them finding each other and trying to brutally cut each other into small pieces should be much longer, and have Jamie Leigh Curtis in there somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ghostface would get destroyed, hes just some horror movie fan in a costume that would be inconvenient for fighting (just think about how well you think you would do fighting these guys dressed like that with a knife...) 

I think the Creeper takes this, dude is just about as strong and durable as Undead Jason, but his wings give him a massive speed advantage. Even if he takes some real damage he could just heal himself by eating the weaker opponents. Also his axe comes back to him like its f***ing Mjolnir

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm starting to think Ghostface could win. After they all kill each other and the last one moves on, the other Ghostface comes in and declares victory. Can't actually win the brawl, but can win via technicality. Unless of course, the previous final contestant was allowed to come back. Then the other poor Ghostface could try and forfeit, but I don't think the other Horror Icon will care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 5:45 PM, The Tommy said:

@Earthien I find the lack of Xenomorph disturbing.

@Ahab Please tell me Chucky and Leprechaun are calling the action. With Jim Ross of course. 

We'll put them in the next battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×