I’m tired of seeing idle Tommys in every match I play, especially when calling him has been nothing more than a sacrifice of mine... Please add the ability of migrating players to be Tommy just like Left 4 Dead would if Players that were chosen to be Tanks were inactive.

• Like 2

Tommy Jarvis should not also:

-escape by car / motorboat when there are other players

-Tommy could have a spare phone fuse or car keys (randomly selected)

-More exp for help, example: when Jason grab someone or you heal someone with a spray

38 minutes ago, blablabla said:

Tommy Jarvis should not also:

-escape by car / motorboat when there are other players

-Tommy could have a spare phone fuse or car keys (randomly selected)

-More exp for help, example: when Jason grab someone or you heal someone with a spray

If Tommy cant escape while others are still on the map basically makes tommy a sitting duck and he will die since he cannot do anything.  this will just cause more players to afk as him.

No, no spare fuse or keys

The exp bonus i agree, tommy should get extra exp for helping other players, be it by hitting them out of jasons grab, or healing them or repairs.

Tommy Jarvis should return to the camp as the player who scored the most XP than others. There is should be an indicator to the player who will be Tommy Jarvis and he could select another player to revive them as Tommy if the player himself doesn't want to be Tommy. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

Tommy Jarvis should return to the camp as the player who scored the most XP than others. There is should be an indicator to the player who will be Tommy Jarvis and he could select another player to revive them as Tommy if the player himself doesn't want to be Tommy. 

Hmm, good idea. Full lobby of Deborah, LaChappa and AJ - the best in repair charackters. Repair battery or boat and... u can be Tommy, great 

1 hour ago, blablabla said:

Hmm, good idea. Full lobby of Deborah, LaChappa and AJ - the best in repair charackters. Repair battery or boat and... u can be Tommy, great 

Shoot Jason, trap Jason, repair, call Tommy and Police and be Tommy. If you do these in a match, you deserve to be Tommy Jarvis instead of some troll. 

Why not just make Tommy an opt in? I know they love that cutscene, would be devastating to have to run it two, three times in a match... but, really, just making Tommy press any button within 5-10 seconds to become "active" would solve 99% of the AFK Tommy issues I've seen. 

• Like 1