The hype was ridiculous.  Map is wayyyyy toooo big and spread out to be chasing a bunch of counselors around. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Ok calm down with making threads. You're going overboard. This is a forum, not Twitter. You gotta bring more to the table if you're gonna start a thread.

This has also been discussed recently. Look it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

LOL nah. Given by your posts, you’re just terrible at this game

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

I like Pinehurst.  Map is easy to memorize and the Archipeligo type style makes it easy for counselors to know where everything is.

I personally like playing Part 2 on these maps because I can trap the bridges leading to the island because they're so narrow.  Makes it humorous because people expect you to spam traps on objectives.

• Like 2

Nothing like battling Jason in the Orange Tree Field!!! >:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pinehurst is fun. Great main cabin for juking, interesting Jason's shack locations, a river dividing it... the only issue is that the 4 seat car should spawn every match.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RezBlaze said:

I personally like playing Part 2 on these maps because I can trap the bridges leading to the island because they're so narrow.  Makes it humorous because people expect you to spam traps on objectives.

That's some nice outside the box thinking.

Just now, Fair Play said:

That's some nice outside the box thinking.

Can't tell if sarcasm or what.

1 minute ago, RezBlaze said:

Can't tell if sarcasm or what.

No sarcasm. Sarcasm leads to toxicity, and there's already enough of that here.

• Like 1

Since the recent patch, Pinehurst has been the map I have es escaped the most. It is also the map I consistently kill the lobby on. So I like it.

1 hour ago, DorianRo said:

The hype was ridiculous.  Map is wayyyyy toooo big and spread out to be chasing a bunch of counselors around. 

You made two threads? Was it an accident? 

5 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

There are no bad maps, only bad Counselors.

There are no bad maps or bad counselors or bad players.

Look at it as players in training who are working to be better than they are, and haven't gotten there yet.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I like it because it has a boat 100% of the time. Everyone seems to only play pine, jarvis and small maps these days at least this one has a boat ;)

• Like 1

Pinehurst is great, but my new favorite thing about it is how salty it's made you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Agree with OP. Nice looking map. But it's anti-objective/pro-kiting which generally makes for a boring match.

Maybe in QP it's more fun, but in private usually it's a 20 minute clock game. With maybe one objective being completed.

Just my take.

21 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Agree with OP. Nice looking map. But it's anti-objective/pro-kiting which generally makes for a boring match.

Maybe in QP it's more fun, but in private usually it's a 20 minute clock game. With maybe one objective being completed.

Just my take.

Your private matches need to push that boat objective.  Once out of that cove, Jason can't goaltend the exit, because there's 3 exits, motherfudgers!

• Like 1

Oh please. If that’s your take then here’s mine: the same players who cry about Pinehurst being too big for both Jason AND counselors are only exposing themselves as not very good players. Just admit that you only want to play the maps where you already know where everything is at. The same complaints are that players can’t find the repair items or “can’t find anything” or “can’t find anyone” because “it’s too big” haven’t even played Pinehurst enough to warrant a legitimate complaint. Yal who have Jason preference just want to be able to look in the same area for bright red cabins and kill everyone in 5 minutes but that’s not how this works. And some of you counselor-only players just want to go into 3 cabins and expect the keys, battery, and gas and to go in 3 minutes. To that I say: no. Jarvis (tho not my favourite) and Pinehurst (my personal fave) align more with the scale of the films and the difficulty surviving due to a larger area. Jason should actually be at an advantage on large maps because he can travel to all the areas in ways counselors could never so i don’t see the struggle there. Maybe keep playing and working at recognizing the patterns of where the repair icons show up. Good luck

• Like 1

Your thread "hype"  is ridiculous. ? Always moaning about something. Kind of bloke that would win 5,000,000 on the lottery and be absolutely furious and have their life changing,  jackpot day completely ruined because an administration error payed out out only 4,999,999 by accident. ? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Pinehurst is fun. Great main cabin for juking, interesting Jason's shack locations, a river dividing it... the only issue is that the 4 seat car should spawn every match.

Yes the four seater should always  spawn on both Pinehurst and Jarvis House.

• Like 2

@DorianRo

I agree Pinehurst is a flawed map.

That said, how about adding something constructive to your post instead of just making the equivalent of a whining Facebook status post. No one gives a shit that you don't like it but maybe they'll care if you can provide some ideas on how to better the map.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Yes the four seater should always  spawn on both Pinehurst and Jarvis House.

No it shouldnt.  The way it is now is more fun and actually forces players to do something instead of hiding around and camping

What's the point of this thread? There's hundreds of thread's where you could go and bitch about the maps.

Stop making pointless topics! @JPops close this thread please.

@DorianRo some questions

Of the original 3 maps, do you prefer small or large? Which is your favorite map overall, be it small or large? What is your favorite small and large map, judged separately?

And finally if Pinehurst is to remain the same size, what in your mind would improve it, and why?