Am I the only one who’s gotten bored with Friday? I hadn’t played in months and I get back on and it takes even longer to join a match, when I do join, no one else has a mic, not to mention I have all my Pamela takes yet I still find Pamela tames and zero Jarvis tapes! Every perk I roll is a very low rank. Honestly I’ve started playing dead by daylight which I don’t even fully like it’s just. Idk what’s going on with Friday man, you guys gotta step your game up, I used to be OBSESSED like it was craaaaazy and now I’ve played two times alone this MONTH!! 

• Like 1

Mileage can vary I suppose :mellow:.  Im not sure what system your on, but PC is alright.  Not as many playing as a couple months ago, but I regularly run into players with mic, and few member of this very forum as well.  If you only play to escape, this game may get stale, but I find new ways of challenging myself (without being a prick).  Try playing a new counselor or a new playstyle to keep things fresh, befriend players with mic and send invites.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

Am I the only one who’s gotten bored with Friday? I hadn’t played in months and I get back on and it takes even longer to join a match, when I do join, no one else has a mic, not to mention I have all my Pamela takes yet I still find Pamela tames and zero Jarvis tapes! Every perk I roll is a very low rank. Honestly I’ve started playing dead by daylight which I don’t even fully like it’s just. Idk what’s going on with Friday man, you guys gotta step your game up, I used to be OBSESSED like it was craaaaazy and now I’ve played two times alone this MONTH!! 

Yep, you might be he only one. No, offense, but this game is far from boring nor dieing, my friend. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

People get bored with games. It happens. That's when you should take a break and trying something new and/or different. Come back from time to time, and you won't get as bored as fast.

If anything, it's getting funner; this patch is at least in the ballpark balance wise, and the groups I play in are getting more well oiled working as a team; most rounds are a challenge as Jason, and lots of fun as counselor.

• Like 1

I play DbD more now.  However, I have been playing f13 more at night recently with a few laid back friends. It has been the most fun I've had with this game in a while.  It's more so the people you play with than the game itself.  If you have to walk on eggshells every match in fear of upsetting someone in the lobby you are not going to have a very good time.  However, find a great group of players for a private or even just a couple for a party that you enjoy playing with and it is a game changer.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

Am I the only one...

From the title of the thread I thought this was gonna be about how you had a same-sex sex dream.

40 minutes ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

I have all my Pamela takes yet I still find Pamela tames and zero Jarvis tapes!

HAHAHAHA I've never seen anything like that before

41 minutes ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

I used to be OBSESSED like it was craaaaazy and now I’ve played two times alone this MONTH!!

Me too. I still enjoy it though when I play, and tell myself and my friends that I'll play again "tomorrow" but almost never do. Returning to the forum is Pavlovian at this point
This is my MO with things though so it's not a reflection on the game

I get bored of games I used to play obsessively.  That doesn't mean the game is boring, just means you lost your groove.  You can get it back.  Sometimes just get in the mood for different games.

33 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

People get bored with games. It happens. That's when you should take a break and trying something new and/or different. Come back from time to time, and you won't get as bored as fast.

This, my thoughts exactly.

35 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I play DbD more now.  However, I have been playing f13 more at night recently with a few laid back friends. It has been the most fun I've had with this game in a while.  It's more so the people you play with than the game itself.  If you have to walk on eggshells every match in fear of upsetting someone in the lobby you are not going to have a very good time.  However, find a great group of players for a private or even just a couple for a party that you enjoy playing with and it is a game changer.  

I bought DBD too, it’s much better not dealing with host rages. I do miss playing this game on a regular basis. 

12 hours ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

I have all my Pamela takes yet I still find Pamela tames and zero Jarvis tapes

Same here, I finally found a Jarvis tape yesterday after like 2 months of only Pamela tapes...

It fun after you haven't played for a couple of days or so. 

47 minutes ago, Truth said:

Same here, I finally found a Jarvis tape yesterday after like 2 months of only Pamela tapes...

The last tape I found was about two months ago haven't found one since 

15 hours ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

Am I the only one who’s gotten bored with Friday?

Nope. The last time I played,as soon as I spawned on the map,I realized the game wasn't fun for me anymore. At all. That was it.

I agree the past few weeks I've tried a couple matches and every time the host dies and quits. I'm level 150, almost all my perks are red the few that aren't are orange, I've got all the Pamela tapes and need about 5 more Jarvis tapes. I've switched pretty much completely to dead by daylight too, they've got their shit together a lot better on that game than gun does. Maybe when they ever get dedicated servers going f13 will be worth playing again but until then it's too aggravating to me when you seldom get to finish a match.

Nope, it's not just you.  I too am starting to get bored.  The toxic players don't help the situation, either.  I find myself playing shorter sessions.  One thing I noticed yesterday on Xbox, were the "Looking for Group" private match posts were not as frequent as usual.  And this was during peak F13 hours (late afternoon/evening).  That could have just been a fluke, but somehow I get the impression that may be a sign this game is starting to wane off on some.  I'm sure the next patch will cause a spike in the population, but until then- others may be getting bored as well.

I stop playing for periods to have a bash on something new but I still love getting my friday fix and come back to it, I still enjoy it. 

I only been playing since Christmas Day. But I still love the game very much. I have mine set to preference counselor. Each time I play i go for different objectives. Sometimes I will work towards escaping to the police. Other times I feel like I just want to die so i will smack Jason a few times and end up dead. LOL .. Then other times I will try to repair the boat or the car. I'm sure i may get tired of the game eventually. But being a big Friday the 13th Movie fan I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon.

21 hours ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

It sounds like you just reached the end of your interest in the game... Happens to almost every game eventually.  I played Halo 3 almost daily. Then a few months later, I didn't play it every day but nearly every day. And then it started to become that I only played it a couple times a week. Then I eventually started playing something else and lost interest in it. Off it went onto the game shelf and barely got played again. Same with CoD: Modern Warfare 2, GTA5, Diablo 3, Skyrim, and a dozen other games I played obsessively when they first released. That's just a part of the video game lifecycle.

I don't think the game has hit that point for me, but I definitely do find myself deciding to play other games more often than this one lately. I think it's been like five days since I last booted it up and played a match. 

Nope. I'm bored as well. Still love the game but I have nothing keeping my hype going. If they'd tease some new things for us counselor players, maybe it'd revamp some of the hype for me. The upcoming patch seems very Jason heavy. Meh.

I knuckled under, when out and bought a mic today finally to see how the new game experience feels ...Played 4 lobbies in QP, not ONE person had a mic.    What do they expect is gonna happen in QP if they don't communicate against a Jason that knows what their doing in the OP Jason Patch?  Its no wonder life is a cakewalk in QP as Jason. 

Bottom line, they need to go back to the time  similar to last patch just without the Jason Nerf Grab and  make things easier on the counselor if they decide to go it alone.    Don't push "communication" when theres no communication at all and no one has or uses a mic. Get with the program. 

If you see 85-90 percent of the lobbies with No mics quit making the game more reliant on mics then.   And the people here that stress the "adapt or die" nonsense.  Maybe its time the developers ADAPT.  No one is using mics so go back to a similar patch entity to the last one. Because what they are pushing ain't working. Bottom line. You gotta go back to the format before. You can't have games where no one is communicating and justing picked off one by one in minutes and just rage quitting or quitting the game all together.  

On 3/7/2018 at 5:49 PM, Reyezblood 03 said:

Yep, you might be he only one. No, offense, but this game is far from boring nor dieing, my friend. 

Boring, ehh. Dying? Umm yes. This game isn’t going to last another year at this rate.

I believe your mistaking an engine upgrade for a death kneel. This game has lots of life left in it, this weeks announcement might not have been legendary but it was paired with a double xp/cp weekend, their playing it smart. Their most likely saving a counselor for five to ten days out from update, and a full trailer for the update/engine just before. Players are going to reappear overnight. Now wether they keep them, that will mostly depend on if they keep this level of openness and how smooth the new engine transition is. Even the people professing doom, are mostly doing it out of love for the game. It will get a little rougher before it gets better, if your posting out of guilt for taking a break, don't be so hard on your self. Take your break, check in to the forums to find out what's coming, and see you in April. Everyone gets burnt out, just make sure you come back in time to get sharp again. ^_^

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Boring, ehh. Dying? Umm yes. This game isn’t going to last another year at this rate.

Eh, that’s your opinion and I respect that. But I see it in a entirely different way, idk maybe I’m just addicted to the game lol 

But there are a lot of hard core fans, who will be staying until this game is buried 6 feet underground, and maybe even longer :JasonPt6: