I searched and could not find anything, I was trying to figure out why in all of the Kill Trailers every Counselor, has a unique Voice Over, during kills, The Killer Trailer, in particular:

Was this intentional or a bug? Cause, I know it’s probably just me but it’s really odd hearing Lachappas, voice when killing Chad or Hearing Deborah's voice when killing Jenny etc. I know this is another pointless thread, but I just wanted to bring this up and talk about it :j2:

• Like 1

its not pointless. in game, the characters sometimes use the wrong voices and it  ticks me off. Very immersion breaking for me.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

its not pointless. in game, the characters sometimes use the wrong voices and it  ticks me off. Very immersion breaking for me.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels this way, it does break the immersion for me too. 

Sometimes when I use almost all my stamina, it doesn't matter which female character I'm using, I always hear A.Js breath.

• Like 2

Trust me it’s incredibly annoying hearing the same death scream for all characters. It’s still a bug that continues to persist months after release..... hopefully it will be fixed soon. Maybe in the engine upgrade patch it’ll be fixed, since they said they’d be looking at wry asset of the game.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

Trust me it’s incredibly annoying hearing the same death scream for all characters. It’s still a bug that continues to persist months after release..... hopefully it will be fixed soon. Maybe in the engine upgrade patch it’ll be fixed, since they said they’d be looking at wry asset of the game.

Yeah, I really hope so. It would be so cool to hear all of the unique character death voice overs lol :JasonPt4:

1 hour ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Yeah, I really hope so. It would be so cool to hear all of the unique character death voice overs lol :JasonPt4:

I know it’s such a small issue but it can make a huge difference.

It's a bug. Just like when a female steps in a trap, everyone hears that terrible Vanessa "AAAUUUGGGGHHH!!!!!" groan from all the way across the map lol. It sounds so bad. 

Or Adam reverting to the Kenny scream on death etc.

Not sure why they have so many issues with voices. Like how at launch all male counselors except Chad had Kenny's voice for months before they fixed it.

I've reported this numerous times and they've done nothing. I even got a response on Twitter once and they said "Really? That shouldn't be, everyone should have their own specific voice lines." And all I could think was, DO THEY EVEN PLAY THEIR OWN GAME? If they did, they would notice this bug. It's existed since launch, and it's annoying as hell.

Yeah, I had a Shelly give me the old "Please no!" from whichever other dude it is. It's great hearing that from three different characters in one playthrough.

Don't worry. I think different voice overs might get added back, as you can see in the "Jason Weapon Swap" video. :P

• Confused 1

The only counselor that has unqiue voice when screaming is Shelly. The girls use a mix of AJ, Deborah, and I think Tiffany. Pretty sure I’ve only heard the guys use Kenny’s and maybe Chad on occasion. It’s so annoying to here AJ’s scream come from Jenny or Tiffany. Hopefully with the new engine update the counselors have their own voice during death scenes and when their own screams when seeing Jason.

All male counselors use Chad's voice when having their head punched off. I agree it's annoying these issues persist.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

All male counselors use Chad's voice when having their head punched off. I agree it's annoying these issues persist.

Exactly it’s been like this for months. A little acknowledgment on the situation wouldn’t hurt “hint” “hint” “wink” “wink”

On 3/8/2018 at 12:09 AM, TiffanyxAJ said:

I've reported this numerous times and they've done nothing. I even got a response on Twitter once and they said "Really? That shouldn't be, everyone should have their own specific voice lines." And all I could think was, DO THEY EVEN PLAY THEIR OWN GAME? If they did, they would notice this bug. It's existed since launch, and it's annoying as hell.

If they played their own game they wouldn't be nerfing Quiet Swimmer.

6 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

If they played their own game they wouldn't be nerfing Quiet Swimmer.

Yeah, they always add and nerfs things that aren’t even relevant to the problems we are having lol 

yes during the death they animations a lot of them sound like chad for the men and for the women they sound like aj especially when their out of stamina