Hey there

Been playing since I finally got a copy on x mas and upgraded to Xbox one so I could play. Anyway been playing a couple months. Getting halfway decent at Jason (almost level 50) even though I been killed twice. Those councilors are getting pretty good at that. Not so good at being a councilor myself I mostly use AJ due to her KA Halloween get up. I'm getting better but I die... Alot anyway I mostly came here cause I have some suggestions i think that they could be some cool variations or improvements on the game. Like I said I'm on Xbox and my gamer tag is K1LL3R ZOMBEZ So feel free to add me.

Just now, K1LL3R ZOMBEZ said:

Hey there

Hey, Zombez! Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't yet, do yourself (and all of us!) a quick favor and peruse the short-yet-important rules for the forums:

http://forum.f13game.com/forum/4-rules-regulations/

Then, just jump right in! Looking forward to your contributions. (Even if you are an XBOXer. Hmph!) ;)

• Haha 1

Read and understood boss

I didn't see anything about language?

Maybe I missed it but is ok to let the occasional f bomb fly or is that frowned upon?

19 minutes ago, K1LL3R ZOMBEZ said:

Read and understood boss

I didn't see anything about language?

Maybe I missed it but is ok to let the occasional f bomb fly or is that frowned upon?

Eh, here's the deal:

This is a game based on an R-rated movie. As such, we're all (supposed to be) adults, here. And as such, we're not discouraged from using the occasional racy word for that extra "oomph" of emphasis on our thoughts.

That being said.

Please, try to #&@%ing refrain from #&@%ing making every other #&@%ing word a #&@%ing swear word. 

After a while of overuse, it all just becomes white noise. 

Selective judgement is much more respected. But be yourself.

And enjoy. 

• Like 1

Hi Zombez! Welcome to the forum's :).

If your interested in looking for players on Xbox, then I recommend that you visit the "Gamer Tags for F13!" Thread here: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/( I would add you, but I don't have an xbox:().

Hope you have a good time here. Can't wait to see what discussions you bring to the community! 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

I'm still a pretty middling Jason, but sometimes things just fall right. It sometimes feels like herding cats, though!

Best start for finding players here is usually the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Plenty of tags on there to browse through, and also feel free to post yours. There are also some groups around, such as the Good Sportmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of any of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/