Sign in to follow this  
carnage4u

Alternate Random Mode -Small maps

I enjoy all the maps except Small maps. I find them to be a waste of time to play.  That is just me. I just wish i could do Random without small maps.  Am I crazy?

• Like 1

I like all the maps. But if you don't like playing on a particular map you don't need a whole mode for it just a good host.

I'm just saying. have a random mode that doesn't include any of the 3 small maps. I know I don't and many of my friends greatly dislike playing on them for one of many reasons.  

I agree with you. I hate the small maps. They are way too counselor favored. At least it's possible to escape on Jarvis House and Pinehurst. An objective is easily repaired within the first five minutes most of the time. They were made when Gun was going through their "buff counselors and make it easier for noobs" phase. Gun has confirmed that there will be no more small maps. These three are the only ones we have to deal with. The small maps should be removed from the QP rotation and be playable in SP only or a host has to choose them. The random option should only include the large maps.