AdmiralJT

When there's only one left what do you do?

Lately I've been having fun with the last counselor.

I like to run them around and hack at them making them use up all their sprays. Then when they are limping I'll grab them and carry them around and find a nice environment kill. If they wiggle out of my grasp that's ok I'll just go grab them again.

If they've been particularly obnoxious or they were trolling the previous Jason, I'll make it last for a while and give everyone spectating a show.

I'm curious to know what other people do with the last counselor alive.

I get it over with - there's a lobby full of dead/escaped people who want to play the fucking game, not watch Jason jerk himself off. While I wouldn't suicide/quit on a Jason doing what you describe, whether I was the last counselor or a spectator I would run you over with a car the next match I could.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1

I try to do the humane thing and end it as quickly as possible.  I may let them get a free escape from me once to boost their score as a reward, bit if they already knifed me, danced, or otherwise trolled me, a slashing I will go.  

5 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

I get it over with - there's a lobby full of dead/escaped people who want to play the fucking game, not watch Jason jerk himself off. While I wouldn't suicide/quit on a Jason doing what you describe, whether I was the last counselor or a spectator I would run you over with a car the next match I could.

Pretty much this, if everyone stayed after they died then that's 6-7 people waiting to play.

Too many times I'll see a Jason goof off with the final counselor with over 10 mins remaining, that's folk's free time you are wasting.

I give the last counselor no special treatment. To me, they're just another victim. Though I will say this, if they've been trolling me, I'll be sure their death is a most brutal one ;)

If there are others waiting in the lobby, particularly if the first couple players that I killed stick it out.... I will try my best to make short work of the last one. If the only people in the lobby only died a minute or two ago.... I would consider..... nah, I would still try to kill the last one as quick as I can.

I understand that most people do not want to wait it out. I cannot condemn them for it either. Some people just do not have the time or desire to sit around for that long watching others play. At least they didn't rage quit before getting killed.
    When I am waiting in the afterlife club watching the other players in spectate mode, I don't mind Jasons taking their time so much. Sometimes its a good show and I usually have a cooler full of beer beside me anyway. I could even sit through a Bobby Vinton concert with enough beer..... scratch that, there isn't enough beer for that. 

Kill em' quick. Be done with it. There are people spectating and everyone knows it sucks to sit at watch little games while your valuable spare time is wasted.

• Like 1

I'm glad so many of you have responded this way, I never waste time on the last person. The first person well that's a different story.

I kill him/her. No point dragging it out needlessly. 

5 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

Lately I've been having fun with the last counselor.

I like to run them around and hack at them making them use up all their sprays. Then when they are limping I'll grab them and carry them around and find a nice environment kill. If they wiggle out of my grasp that's ok I'll just go grab them again.

to take agesIf they've been particularly obnoxious or they were trolling the previous Jason, I'll make it last for a while and give everyone spectating a show.

I'm curious to know what other people do with the last counselor alive.

Same in terms of reducing them to a limp and getting a context kill. If its going to take ages then I won't make people wait, but ideally this is what I go for.

did Jason ever play with his victims?

Unless there will be a function, with which you could morph as Jason with the last remaining female counselor in tow back to yr cabin and chain her to Pam’s shrine (I really would like that than just a simple slash) I wouldn‘t waste everybody‘s time

Quick kill, next game, no toying around.

Just Grab them

• If they Trolled Me - Asphyxiation
  • If they were a very good and nice player - Nearest Envio Kill (Because I don't buy kills)

I take my time with the last victim..  Thats happy hour for me.

11 hours ago, Dr. Lecter said:

I wouldn't want to watch Jason jerk himself off either, that would be brutal. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, kohagan said:

I wouldn't want to watch Jason jerk himself off either, that would be brutal. 

I dunno, there are some sick people out on the internet that would get off to watching some zombie jerk off.

Just go for the kill... There's no point in wasting everyone's time like that.

Even as a counselor. Now that I'm at 150, I give up when I realize I'm the only one left. I wait for Jason, maybe get 1 last stun in, drop my weapon/items, and accept my fate. I could just fuck with him for the remaining time, but it's not worth it. I'd rather get on to the next match and hopefully not have to wait for more people to join the lobby.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Kill em' quick. Be done with it. There are people spectating and everyone knows it sucks to sit at watch little games while your valuable spare time is wasted.

The worst is when J-Teamers are working with Jason and achievement farming.  I've sat through matches where they were working on the "Escape from Jason" badge, or the "Stop the Car 13 Times as Jason" Achievement.

Go do that crap in a private match, you meatwhisles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Kill them ASAP. I don't toy with my victims.

I always tend to toy with my last victim.   I get a sick thrill out of it..  

Sorry to the people waiting.    But, i need to do what i need to do.  :D

13 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

The worst is when J-Teamers are working with Jason and achievement farming.

That was the cause of my most recent host quit. I warned the Jason player that if he didn't kill his friend I would end the game. He responded with "k". 30 seconds later, he morphed away so I quit. He messaged me with "wtf man" and I explained, "I warned you that I would end the game. It's bad enough that you guys were cheating, I wasn't going to sit the and watch it for another 8 minutes". He said "k" and for some reason decided to add me as a friend. It sucks for the other people in the lobby, but I don't need the xp and didn't want to watch 2 kids screw around for 8 more minutes without me being able to kick them after the match. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Truth said:

He said "k" and for some reason decided to add me as a friend.

I think it might be the player trying to be nice to you in hopes that you forgive them and don't report them. I just ignore that. If you cheated, then you deserve your punishment. 

Just now, SnakeSound222 said:

I think it might be the player trying to be nice to you in hopes that you forgive them and don't report them. I just ignore that. If you cheated, then you deserve your punishment. 

Well helping Jason isn't actually against the rules anymore... I say it's still cheating though, especially in quick play. I still report them to xbox, even though I doubt they do anything. I'm technically the only one that broke any rules.