AdmiralJT

When there's only one left what do you do?

Unless I'm close to an environment kill and whoever wiggles out a couple times but otherwise No wasting time  get it done so everyone can move on to the next game

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

Well helping Jason isn't actually against the rules anymore... I say it's still cheating though, especially in quick play. I still report them to xbox, even though I doubt they do anything. I'm technically the only one that broke any rules.

Jason teaming isn't against the rules anymore but quitting is? When did that happen? Do we now have to stay in the match until it's over? We can't leave after we die or escape (if we aren't the host, of course)?

19 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Jason teaming isn't against the rules anymore but quitting is? When did that happen? Do we now have to stay in the match until it's over? We can't leave after we die or escape (if we aren't the host, of course)?

I think they modified the rules when they unbanned all the cheaters. It's not specific to hosts either.

http://f13game.com/code-of-conduct/

" (xiii) Logging out or exiting the Service during live game-play. We may track this data over time and issue a temporary ban when a user is determined to have left mid-game too many times. The length of the temporary ban will increase over time if a particular account continues to leave live game play "

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

The worst is when J-Teamers are working with Jason and achievement farming.  I've sat through matches where they were working on the "Escape from Jason" badge, or the "Stop the Car 13 Times as Jason" Achievement.

Go do that crap in a private match, you meatwhisles.

Yeah. Farmers really can be annoying in QP.  Most people hate spectate but will tolerate it if match flow is good. If you're dragging out a match it rubs people the wrong way.

12 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Yeah. Farmers really can be annoying in QP.  Most people hate spectate but will tolerate it if match flow is good. If you're dragging out a match it rubs people the wrong way.

Definitely.  I'm not opposed to a quick item or two, or if other counselors are still alive and farming their own XP via repairs, but when it'd down to the last two and everyone else is a captive audience, I really don't want to watch Jason smack a car 5 or six times.

Usually the last counselor is hiding from me. 

First I check all tents on the map.

If the counselor is not in one of the tents, I  cut the all the power boxes and check every cabin hiding spot.

Cut all the power (if I haven't done all the boxes already), Destroy all doors to cabins, collect knives on the way, then hunt for the last poor soul.  If there is a cool environmental, I'll slash to cripple then drag them there >:D

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

Cut all the power (if I haven't done all the boxes already), Destroy all doors to cabins, collect knives on the way, then hunt for the last poor soul.  If there is a cool environmental, I'll slash to cripple then drag them there >:D

Same. 

Generally someone was host and will have quit already before I can get to the last counselor.    I can't entirely blame them at the end of the day.  Who wants to sit around for a potential 15-20 minute wait?  

I personally like to play with them, escpecially if they have a mic. I try to make the final person laugh or cry in terror lol. I'll knock on doors pretending to be a girl scout or ask them when they are limping what enviormental kill they want. I make sure that the last person gets a choice, or a good laugh.

7 hours ago, Truth said:

Well helping Jason isn't actually against the rules anymore... I say it's still cheating though, especially in quick play. I still report them to xbox, even though I doubt they do anything. I'm technically the only one that broke any rules.

It might not be against the rules, but it's still not very ethical. It's like driving backwards in a racing game just to run into the 1st place guy. Yeah, the game lets you do it, but that doesn't mean it's not a douchey thing to do. Hopefully they start punishing players that do that again, cause it's just as damaging to the game experience as rage quitters.