Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It's just doesn't worth it to escape. 200 Xp for doing all the kiting, repairing, tryharding. Need to increase the reward or do something that it would worth all the struggle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, the best reward is the chance to say BYE BITCH, LOL to Jason.

XP are good, but nothing like the disappointement on that pretty face ;)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Escaping the map isn't as fulfilling as escaping a Jason encounter in a 1 door cabin

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

*isn't worth it.  Your welcome.

"You're".  You are welcome.  

  • Like 3
  • Haha 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kitcat said:

For me, the best reward is the chance to say BYE BITCH, LOL to Jason.

XP are good, but nothing like the disappointement on that pretty face ;)

 

I think you might be one of those players overexcited to trash talk the Jason player.    Do you yell "Suck it" every time you hit with a bat?    Honestly curious about the answer.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, carnage4u said:

 

I think you might be one of those players overexcited to trash talk the Jason player.    Do you yell "Suck it" every time you hit with a bat?    Honestly curious about the answer.   

And I think you might be one of those Jason players who cry a little every time you don't get the famous 8/8. Dude, I paid for the game, you can't tell me how to play. I'm not cheating or doing something against the rules. Wait for the day when the Devs will say something like "Hey, you can't bully Jason, it's against the rules!"

lol, bye. Go play with bots if you want counselors without brains and freedom to do whatever they want. When I play as a counselor, I only care about my team. Jason can go fuck himself. The guy is trying to kill me and I'm the rude person in the camp? hahahah no.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The feeling of escaping is still a good one, but I agree that it could be boring if you fix the car in 2-3 min, escape and then have to watch 17min till the end.

Still wish you could be more productive in those 17 min by doing something in / with the game - lately, caught myself making the laundry, reading newspaper till the next round...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, kitcat said:

And I think you might be one of those Jason players who cry a little every time you don't get the famous 8/8. Dude, I paid for the game, you can't tell me how to play. I'm not cheating or doing something against the rules. Wait for the day when the Devs will say something like "Hey, you can't bully Jason, it's against the rules!"

lol, bye. Go play with bots if you want counselors without brains and freedom to do whatever they want. When I play as a counselor, I only care about my team. Jason can go fuck himself. The guy is trying to kill me and I'm the rude person in the camp? hahahah no.

    How can you be so rude to that poor Jason fellow? He is just trying to do his job after all. Its not like he can call Freddy Krueger and ask him for help..... that guy is just out to get his own kills, and sometimes have someone else do it for him. 
   
     #Freddy Krueger is Lazy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

It's just doesn't worth it to escape. 200 Xp for doing all the kiting, repairing, tryharding. Need to increase the reward or do something that it would worth all the struggle. 

It's better than the XP for not escaping...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing how I go for the J-kill without any other plans, my escape on a blotched attempt falls on the fate of other counselors.   If there is no back up then its ether survive the night or battle to the death with Jason.  Even before I hit 150, I didn't care about XP.  My interest in the match has always been about what kind of impact I can make.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

"You're".  You are welcome.  

Haha, you corrected someone that corrected someone else :j2:

Edit:It’s also funny that he edited his post and fixed his grammar mistake. . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

It's just doesn't worth it to escape. 200 Xp for doing all the kiting, repairing, tryharding. Need to increase the reward or do something that it would worth all the struggle. 

Perhaps you could just want to play for the fun of the game. If not, other games may have XP better suited to your tastes.

1 hour ago, Ker Juice said:

It's better than the XP for not escaping...

Beat me to it.

14 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Haha, you corrected someone that corrected someone else :j2:

Edit:It’s also funny that he edited his post and fixed his grammar misteak. 

At least he didn't burn down the kitchen in the process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should definitely get more XP to escape.  If you escape in QP, you deserve an award today.  Its not easy most of the time 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the escape reward is intentionally low to emphasize  the belief that counselors are supposed to die the majority of the time and that they shouldn't worry about winning or losing.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only reward I need with this game is the good times had playing matches. Win or lose, I don't care. Play to have fun everybody.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kitcat said:

And I think you might be one of those Jason players who cry a little every time you don't get the famous 8/8. Dude, I paid for the game, you can't tell me how to play. I'm not cheating or doing something against the rules. Wait for the day when the Devs will say something like "Hey, you can't bully Jason, it's against the rules!"

lol, bye. Go play with bots if you want counselors without brains and freedom to do whatever they want. When I play as a counselor, I only care about my team. Jason can go fuck himself. The guy is trying to kill me and I'm the rude person in the camp? hahahah no.

i'm happy with 5/8 or more to be honest.  I usually mute a couple talkative people before the game starts, so its OK if you talk smack, I probably muted you 10  minutes ago.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

It's just doesn't worth it to escape. 200 Xp for doing all the kiting, repairing, tryharding. Need to increase the reward or do something that it would worth all the struggle. 

I feel like if some counselors still need help, it should be better to help them, whether by repairing or distracting, than escaping. I wrote a post on, well, pretty much the exact opposite as your post, and I would be happy to hear your opinions!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16409-better-rewarding-system/

4 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Haha, you corrected someone that corrected someone else :j2:

Edit:It’s also funny that he edited his post and fixed his grammar misteak. 

*mistake

Sorry, I had to...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NORMAL COAT said:

 

I feel like if some counselors still need help, it should be better to help them, whether by repairing or distracting, than escaping. I wrote a post on, well, pretty much the exact opposite as your post, and I would be happy to hear your opinions!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16409-better-rewarding-system/

*mistake

Sorry, I had to...

Thanks, I missed that. :D Auto-correct can be a bitch sometimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wolledc said:

The feeling of escaping is still a good one, but I agree that it could be boring if you fix the car in 2-3 min, escape and then have to watch 17min till the end.

Still wish you could be more productive in those 17 min by doing something in / with the game - lately, caught myself making the laundry, reading newspaper till the next round...

I've been thinking about that "17 minutes" too. I think (after the Dev Team gets the game 90%-100% working) they should test a Director's Mode. Something that would let us record and edit mini "movies" (sorta like GTA5). 

It would keep people playing, give the creative people material to work with, generate revenue as free advertising for the game and what real fan hasn't wanted to make their own Friday the 13th movies?? Right?? 🤘🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Thanks, I missed that. :D Auto-correct can be a bitch sometimes. 

I thought you did it on purpose, haha.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why people even care about the XP? You can't do much with it anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, huuru said:

Why people even care about the XP? You can't do much with it anyway.

I believe people want to level up, unlock the content, and enjoy more options. In addition, people want to earn CP as well, rolling for those epic perks when they can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×