I like it when you get that real easy game, when you fix the phone and/or call Jason, and then fix the car and boat. After that I escape without a scratch and never saw Jason the entire game. Happens on the odd occasion when you get an inexperienced Jason. Nothing beats escaping Jason from a cabin when you know he has just stepped on one of your many placed bear traps too.

11 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

200 Xp for doing all the kiting, repairing, tryharding. It's just doesn't worth it to escape.

Is anything worth it?
Life is about the experiences, not about the rewards. It's ALL about the kiting, the repairing and the try(Tonya)harding.  

P.S. When it comes to the English language, you are a collage artist my friend. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Fair Play said:

The only reward I need with this game is the good times had playing matches. Win or lose, I don't care. Play to have fun everybody.

This. Why else do people play videogames? I mean, who gives a shit about "points" in this day and age?

I think escaping is a pretty cool guy.  Eh bullies Jason and doesn't afraid of anything.

• Haha 1

Escaping is definitely worth it, because I can grab a beer, drain the lizard, upload photos/video, or browse the forums while I wait.  Nothing sucks more than trying to grab a beer or rock a squirt when you only have a minute before the next match starts.  And with finding a decent lobby becoming increasingly difficult/rare, I'd hate to have to leave a lobby when nature calls or my buzz is wearing off.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Haha, you corrected someone that corrected someone else :j2:

Edit:It’s also funny that he edited his post and fixed his grammar misteak. 

*Mistake

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Escaping is definitely worth it, because I can grab a beer, drain the lizard, upload photos/video, or browse the forums while I wait.  Nothing sucks more than trying to grab a beer or rock a squirt when you only have a minute before the next match starts.  And with finding a decent lobby becoming increasingly difficult/rare, I'd hate to have to leave a lobby when nature calls or my buzz is wearing off.

And for us older gentlemen, urination is an increasingly frequent activity.  Particularly whilst imbibing.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

And for us older gentlemen, urination is an increasingly frequent activity.  Particularly whilst imbibing.

Urinating whilst playing and escaping is even more fun. 

2 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

*Mistake

Yeah, I know. Read the posts above. 

Edit:Well I guess the posts thats in the previous page. 

4 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Yeah, I know. Read the posts above. 

Edit:Well I guess the posts thats in the previous page. 

Are you talking about burning the steak post?

(mi-steak, Get itttt?)

5 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Are you talking about burning the steak post?

(mi-steak, Get itttt?)

I’m sorry don’t you understand what a spelling error is? If not then you should do some research, Well the point is, I was typing “Mistake” and then it gets Auto-corrected without me noticeing, and uh yeah, that’s it end of story. 

4 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

I’m sorry don’t you understand what a spelling error is? If not they you should do some research, Well the point is, I was typing “Mistake” and then it gets Auto-corrected without me noticeing, and uh yeah, that’s it end of story. 

Unwanted Hostility is unwanted, I was simply making a pun from the word mistake, As it sounds like someone saying Mi-Steak.

2 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Unwanted Hostility is unwanted, I was simply making a pun from the words mistake, As it sounds like someone saying Mi-Steak.

Oh, alright. I gotcha now. 

Just now, Reyezblood 03 said:

Oh, alright. I gotcha now. 

That's great then :)

19 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Seeing how I go for the J-kill without any other plans, my escape on a blotched attempt falls on the fate of other counselors.   If there is no back up then its ether survive the night or battle to the death with Jason.  Even before I hit 150, I didn't care about XP.  My interest in the match has always been about what kind of impact I can make.

I think you made an impact on that poor Jason fellow last night. I hope he is not too salty about it, he is really a nice guy. Last time we tried to kill that particular player as Jason he just hid in the water for the rest of the match. I think he has the 'dying as Jason' Stigma problem, but it doesn't make him a bad person and he is a good player of the game. We don't usually bother going for the Jason kill due to the reaction it sometimes gets, but some of us don't have a problem with it. Though we will not necessarily make it easy for you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I think you made an impact on that poor Jason fellow last night. I hope he is not too salty about it, he is really a nice guy. Last time we tried to kill that particular player as Jason he just hid in the water for the rest of the match. I think he has the 'dying as Jason' Stigma problem, but it doesn't make him a bad person and he is a good player of the game. We don't usually bother going for the Jason kill due to the reaction it sometimes gets, but some of us don't have a problem with it. Though we will not necessarily make it easy for you.

First, GGS :D, it was fun fighting you (Tommy Vs Jason).

People get salty when killed as Jason.  I want to make it clear though, THERE IS NO SHAME IN DYING AS JASON!!!  It happens and honestly Jason is weak against that mechanic.  Demask should be harder, its HP is too low (I've couched many n00bie Tommy to demask Jason, not to mention various free hit opportunities from stuns).  I hope their is no hard feeling toward anyone,  its part of the game, and even with the crew I usually run with, I always attempt the kill on them if one is Jason.

19 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

First, GGS :D, it was fun fighting you (Tommy Vs Jason).

People get salty when killed as Jason.  I want to make it clear though, THERE IS NO SHAME IN DYING AS JASON!!!  It happens and honestly Jason is weak against that mechanic.  Demask should be harder, its HP is too low (I've couched many n00bie Tommy to demask Jason, not to mention various free hit opportunities from stuns).  I hope their is no hard feeling toward anyone,  its part of the game, and even with the crew I usually run with, I always attempt the kill on them if one is Jason.

It was fun, and I agree.... there is no shame in dying as Jason. Its unfortunate that some people feel differently, but you usually don't know who they are until it happens. I am not saying you shouldn't do it.... we just don't usually bother trying. But it only takes one person wanting to try to initiate the attempt on poor Jason's (un)life and the others will help if they can. You are free to try again any time you play with us. I look forward to the next time you try to kill me as Jason. I will try my best to not make it easy for you, but against me it sometimes takes a while to fight it out with the tactics I use. Never think I am running away to hide, I am just preparing for the fight, but it may take me a few minutes once I realize what you are trying to do.
   I don't know that particular player very well, but he seems like a nice guy, I hope he isn't upset too.... there is no reason to be upset, it happens to the best of us eventually (this statement may provoke others to respond to whom Karma has not yet caught up with). It is just a game after all.
   It can be hard to coach some new players about how to kill Jason, but some people catch on quickly. I have helped a few out too.

That was a good fight with you playing Tommy, next time I will be a bit more careful with my aim on the throwing knives. Great chase too, its always more fun when the potential victim does not make it too easy. I applaud your combat and evasion skills.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Preach.

11 hours ago, Dolemite said:

This. Why else do people play videogames? I mean, who gives a shit about "points" in this day and age?

High scores were all the rage in our younger days. Things were so much simpler back then. I went by an old arcade I used to frequent over the weekend. Some of my high scores are still intact.

8 hours ago, kohagan said:

Urinating whilst playing and escaping is even more fun. 

Nothing like multitasking. B)

12 hours ago, Fair Play said:

High scores were all the rage in our younger days. Things were so much simpler back then. I went by an old arcade I used to frequent over the weekend. Some of my high scores are still intact.

Eh, I get it, but I don't recall ever being motivated by scores as a kid. I was always more interested in the gameplay itself and/or advancing the story, but that's just me. I was never the type that felt the need to get 100% on every level, although on some games I would certainly try if I was really into it (for example, collecting all the armor pieces in Mega Man X to get the Hadouken).

I mean, would Doom have been any better if it had a scoring system (aside from tracking the percent of enemies killed each level, but you know what I mean)? Heck, no.

4 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Eh, I get it, but I don't recall ever being motivated by scores as a kid. I was always more interested in the gameplay itself and/or advancing the story, but that's just me. I was never the type that felt the need to get 100% on every level, although on some games I would certainly try if I was really into it (for example, collecting all the armor pieces in Mega Man X to get the Hadouken).

I mean, would Doom have been any better if it had a scoring system (aside from tracking the percent of enemies killed each level, but you know what I mean)? Heck, no.

I enjoyed the game play as much as the next person, even back then. I also enjoyed the friendly rivalry with neighborhood buddies when we got out of school and went to the arcade to let loose. Playing classic games like Pac-Man and Galaga was a thrill, to see if we could one up each other by getting the top score. That was before the focus on progression through a story like most games of today.

4 hours ago, Dolemite said:

No, but it would have been better if Victor Von Doom was the protagonist instead of some dope named B.J.

I personally love escaping. Especially if the Jason player i'm playing with is really good. I'm only at level 44 and learning new stuff all the time still. 

On 3/6/2018 at 2:27 PM, Maddogg_8121 said:

"You're".  You are welcome.  

Oh snaaap!

"Snap". im welcome.

"I'm". I have problems.

Just now, uberXJoshua said:

Oh snaaap!

"Snap". im welcome.

"I'm". I have problems.

Lol seriously though with all the new content coming maybe they should hand out more xp, I'm level 150 but there are a lot of people that don't have the time to grind like some of us did.