deathsia

It's WAAAAAAY to easy to kill Jason...

1 minute ago, deathsia said:

Okay so if anyone was STILL thinking that its not TOO EASY to kill Jason: (with some clips)

For every vid you post of Jason being stun-locked, killed, trolled...etc I can provide links of Jason wiping the lobby. I'm not even going to bring up the fact that your first example is Pappus, a known exploiter. That alone says a lot about your stance. Streamers and YouTubers post what they want you to see. Yes, experienced players can make a novice Jason's game a living hell, just like a good Jason player can obliterate a novice group. 

Just now, Rexfellis said:

For every vid you post of Jason being stun-locked, killed, trolled...etc I can provide links of Jason wiping the lobby. I'm not even going to bring up the fact that your first example is Pappus, a known exploiter. That alone says a lot about your stance. Streamers and YouTubers post what they want you to see. Yes, experienced players can make a novice Jason's game a living hell, just like a good Jason player can obliterate a novice group. 

Whatever, you just want to keep Jason as an Easy Kill and are terrified of him getting buffed so you can't troll him anymore.

Just now, deathsia said:

Whatever, you just want to keep Jason as an Easy Kill and are terrified of him getting buffed so you can't troll him anymore.

You obviously have no idea how I play. I do not troll anyone. I mostly play fixers and I can count on one hand how many times I've taken a swing a Jason in the last 3 weeks. Go exploit some shit with your buddy Pappus.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

You obviously have no idea how I play. I do not troll anyone. I mostly play fixers and I can count on one hand how many times I've taken a swing a Jason in the last 3 weeks. Go exploit some shit with your buddy Pappus.

Who the bloody hell is Pappus?

Just now, deathsia said:

Who the bloody hell is Pappus?

Well, the first video you posted was from his channel. So, either you're chummy with him, or you just did a google search for "killing jason", "trolling jason", or something similar just to try to prove your weak ass point. Either way, your tactics are sketchy.

I've said it 100 times...Jason is more powerful than he has been in months, and I'm glad he is. Reminds me of playing the Beta and right after the digital launch, when Jason was a force to be reckoned with. If you are constantly getting your ass handed to you when you play Jason, then you probably need to get better at playing Jason. Just sayin'

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

If you are constantly getting your ass handed to you when you play Jason, then you probably need to get better at playing Jason. Just sayin'

I get a forum alert every time someone mentions a poor Jason player.

I need a Jason finishing school.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I get a forum alert every time someone mentions a poor Jason player.

I need a Jason finishing school.

To be honest, I'm really not that good at playing Jason. I've posted instances of getting my ass kicked by counselors on here a few times. But, I never constantly whined about it, I just chalked it up as a learning experience. I have yet to be killed as Jason, but the guys in my private games have come close on a few occasions. I've had a couple of tense moments in QP also. But, I've been a counselor main since last summer, so I don't play as Jason very often. 

I kind of envy the newer players that were able to go up against bots as Jason. Sure, the bots are dumb as a box of rocks, but it is a decent way to learn the basic mechanics for Mr. Voorhees.  A lot of us were just thrown to the wolves, and had to figure it out. Of course, that might actually be the best way to learn, as frustrating as it was at times.

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@Rexfellis those Jason kill teams are out there, I got killed for the first time in QP about a month ago. All you need is about 2-3 coordinated players and they've got you. 

Oh, I know. I have no doubt that it will happen eventually. I have no problem shifting or morphing away to regroup, but I refuse to run and hide as Jason. There are a few guys in my usual group that have told me that they have made it a priority to "take my ass out". :lol: I'm flattered and scared at the same time.

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

Oh, I know. I have no doubt that it will happen eventually. I have no problem shifting or morphing away to regroup, but I refuse to run and hide as Jason. There are a few guys in my usual group that have told me that they have made it a priority to "take my ass out". :lol: I'm flattered and scared at the same time.

Vanessa got my mask off in 2 heavy swings with a machete while I was still stunned by her pocketknife

I do think Jason is really unbalanced against a group of level 150 players who just want to mess around with you. All of them are inevitably decked out with the best combat perks, having the timing down perfect for double stuns. You cant grab anyone because you'll just get hit before you can perform the execution and if you try to slash them you'll just get stunned in between slashes. Combined with the obligatory two uses per health spray perk, you're going to have a miserable time. Blocking doesn't save your ass from this situation. When you go in for a slash you'll be stunned before you're able to go back into the block stance. Would definitely like for Jason's slashing / blocking mechanics to be tinkered with so crowd control is actually possible against skilled players, as well as two / three second invulnerability to stuns after a stun to prevent double stuns.

• Thanks 2

On 3/21/2018 at 2:13 PM, ThePatriots said:

I do think Jason is really unbalanced against a group of level 150 players who just want to mess around with you. All of them are inevitably decked out with the best combat perks, having the timing down perfect for double stuns. You cant grab anyone because you'll just get hit before you can perform the execution and if you try to slash them you'll just get stunned in between slashes. Combined with the obligatory two uses per health spray perk, you're going to have a miserable time. Blocking doesn't save your ass from this situation. When you go in for a slash you'll be stunned before you're able to go back into the block stance. Would definitely like for Jason's slashing / blocking mechanics to be tinkered with so crowd control is actually possible against skilled players, as well as two / three second invulnerability to stuns after a stun to prevent double stuns.

The thing is, he USED TO HAVE a 2-3 second invulnerability frames in earlier versions of the game. Though Jason couldn't grab or swing during this time either.

I've been killed 6 times as Jason.  And I've only been playing for about 3 months or so.  There isn't much you can do about it if you're dealing with a team of 4-6 coordinated players with weapons.

ive been playing since late February and have my preference set to none because i love both sides of the game. ive been killed a couple times as jason. first time it happened i didnt know what was going on because i dint it could be done. after that the other times ive died its been by my choice(helping a low level buddy gain xp). the jason hunter teams are the reason why i wish there was the opportunity to change your spawn preference in pre match lobby. because i always hope im a counselor first match in a new lobby then i try to die right away to spectate the others to see how they play so when im jason i can plan accordingly. i usually trap the path to shack and not the shack door itself because most people anticipate shack being trapped   

6 hours ago, zmccain said:

I've been killed 6 times as Jason.  And I've only been playing for about 3 months or so.  There isn't much you can do about it if you're dealing with a team of 4-6 coordinated players with weapons.

That’s the only time I hack is if I’m getting ganged by Jason killers and as he is getting up after getting knocked down shift away turn around and throw knives and hack try not to let them surround you use fence or something to block your flank.  If I’m in the mood I think it’s a fun challenge to murder Jason hunters.

I have only been killed once been playing for a year and it’s because I didn’t realize at the time that they could knock me to my knees with one hit from a wench.

Ironic thing about Jason hunters is once their plan falls a part they quite and go to the next lobby while they would probably complain if you leave once you lose your mask.  Hope the salt mines work!

Its the discord hunting parties that make this look easy. When I look at map and within first minute see a group of 4 or 5 counselors already all in one spot I know something is up. Always fun to see them meet a really good Jason and watch them all quit after first 2 go down rather quickly...

They gave Jason the head smashing multi kill in singleplayer challenges.

Incorporate it into the game, make it relatively easy to perform.

Problem solved. There should be a lot more risk involved in going for the kill.

I've never been killed as Jason but I only have a little over a hundred matches with him. They have made things easier for counselors with the addition of the axe kill for Tommy, double stuns as-well. If i'm in a lobby with Jason hunters first thing I do before leaving the shack is place a trap at the front door. Somebody will always set it off and they feel my wrath, they can either A, waste the sweater or B, get slashed to death by mommas head. Although at this point in the games lifecycle killing Jason should be revamped into something more interesting. They should have made Jason killing a special event for Friday the 13th, game anniversary or other notable days with various new ways to kill him being exclusive to the date. IE kill Jason in the graveyard with the special dagger after knocking his mask off, chain him underwater. Things like that, killing him shouldn't be a normal occurrence you see every 10-20 matches but something rare, special, and rewarding.

On 3/20/2018 at 6:42 PM, Thatguyinktown said:

Vanessa got my mask off in 2 heavy swings with a machete while I was still stunned by her pocketknife

They really should make it where you can’t get the mask off when your stunned that’s completely unfair. 

Fine the ELECTRIC BOX that controls Tommy call and lock it down can't kill Jason if they can't call Tommy 2 things need to happen in this game one increase Jason's health so it takes more then 1 or 2 hits with machete 2 have the tommy call cabin listed on Jason's map or the ELECTRIC BOX that controls that cabin less Jason's will die 

Jason is not easily killable even with a good coordinated group, it's all about strategy killing the power and trapping is the key to success as well blocking attack, that way they will waste pocket knife or one spray use to repair power.