Just started playing the Game on Xbox and it seems like I’m not finding tapes like I did on PlayStation, my PS broke before the Tommy tapes came out, so I was just wondering if when they were released if the chances of finding a tape were made harder. 

THere was a brief event period where the tapes were more common to find but that is already over they are back to being harder to find.

• Like 1

i seem to find a tape about every 10 hours of gameplay. Drop rate is fairly stupid, but it only really matters if you hunting achievements..

• Thanks 1

Tommy tapes.... I still only have one. But not for lack of trying.
    Pamela tapes, I see one or two daily. When I find one I tell as many people in game that will listen. Sometimes people actually go for them. A couple of days ago I led one player that had no map to the tape I found. He was very grateful.

#Where Are All The Tommy Tapes

I hate that I can still find a pamela tape wven though I have them all. I just open thevdrawer and close it like its nothing. Damn it, the game should just change it to a Tommy tape in that scenario.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PastyMcBalderton said:

The Pam and Tommy tape is online, not hard to find...oh wait, wrong tape ;)

You just showed your age with that one.

• Haha 1

13 Pam / 1 Tommy tape - is there any player out there with more Tommy than Pam tapes, I doubt it

On Tuesday, March 06, 2018 at 5:36 PM, Reyezblood 03 said:

Yeah, the last time I got a Tommy Tape, was about 2 months ago. But for some reason I find a Pamela Tape, like every other match. 

Same. I got all the Pammy tapes and two Tommy tapes. Haven't seen a Tommy tape in months. :(

• Like 1

You could always listen to the tapes online, I'm sure they are on YouTube. I have all. Pamela tapes and missing two Tommy tapes to complete my collection. I'm in no rush though, it's not like finding them all unlocks any achievement or anything special in the game. 

1 hour ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Same. I got all the Pammy tapes and two Tommy tapes. Haven't seen a Tommy tape in months. :(

Yes, I’ve been hunting for another Tommy Tape, for months as well. 

On 3/6/2018 at 12:25 PM, CPLhicks31 said:

I hate that I can still find a pamela tape wven though I have them all. I just open thevdrawer and close it like its nothing. Damn it, the game should just change it to a Tommy tape in that scenario.

Yes I hate this scenario! But if you want Tommy tapes get a friend to do a private lobby with you pick a small map and take turns looking through all drawers, I found 3 Tommy tapes doing this in a 2 hour period but everything you do find a tape be sure to create a new lobby. GL!!!

On 3/6/2018 at 12:25 PM, CPLhicks31 said:

Agreed. I try to let other players take them, but it's hard to do without a mic. I just try to get someone to follow me to the drawer and hope they appreciate it.

On 3/6/2018 at 3:43 PM, PastyMcBalderton said:

:lol::lol: Just stay away from it. The footage alone might give you Hep C!!

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Truth said:

Agreed. I try to let other players take them, but it's hard to do without a mic. I just try to get someone to follow me to the drawer and hope they appreciate it.

you’re a better person than i am. i used to take the pamela tapes even when i had them all before they fixed it so you couldn’t. 

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2018 at 4:43 PM, PastyMcBalderton said:

GIGGITY!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

:lol::lol: Just stay away from it. The footage alone might give you Hep C!!

Oof!!

33 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Oof!!

Seriously man. I heard from a friend of a friend that his ex-wife's little brother watched the Pam&Tommy pron and then received a phone call from Lindsay Lohan. All she said was "7 days". Now he's got HepaSyphiHerpeGhonnAids True Story! 

giphy.gif

@Kingchaloux802 I can't really answer your question. I haven't played the game very much on the XBox so I never did find a tape on that platform. As it stands on PC now, I have 8 Pamela tapes and 1 Tommy tape. Hopefully some of our frequent XBox users can give you a better gauge as to the frequency of drops on there.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

Hopefully some of our frequent XBox users can give you a better gauge as to the frequency of drops on there.

Shit.

I finally found 2 Tommy tapes in the last week after not seeing any for at least 2 months. I see Pamela tapes probably 3-4 times a week.

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2018 at 12:03 PM, Wolledc said:

13 Pam / 1 Tommy tape - is there any player out there with more Tommy than Pam tapes, I doubt it

Probably not. I have 10 Pamela's and 1 Tommy. And I found the Tommy tape when they increased the chances of finding tapes for that one weekend.

I still haven’t found any Tommy tapes, 3 Pam tapes but I got 1 one night and 2 the following night within 10 minutes of each other. Unfortunately imo the PS4 players I played with on this game at least are way better to play with and make the game much more enjoyable compared to Xbox, way too many rage quitters and stuff. Seems since the physical copy was released there is way more trolls playing but that may just be on Xbox in general lol