J.J.

Does the phone box not spawn in some maps?

6 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I can't say that I've personally experienced this phenomenon on PS4, but given the issues I have experienced with items not loading into a map (missing objectives/items), I don't doubt that it could happen.  

Side note: save me a seat on the DC-10 next to you when Xenu returns.

Edit: Catholic here, feel free to label me a cannibal for believing that I eat my God every Sunday.

Don't start. I get enough abuse on the street when I hand out leaflets/help out with the e-meter stalls for the church. :angry:

The only glitches like this I have had are getting an extra battery after I repair the battery for a car (happened on multiple maps), the 4 seat car spawning next to Jason's shack on Packanack Small (I mean right next to it, not the usual spawn area where it is near the shack), and I had a match on Higgins where no gas spawned, luckily Jason was afk so we got out by the cops. We searched every inch of every cabin, no gas cans anywhere.

I have pic proof of the car spawn, no proof for the others, but I can maybe get a lucky video of the battery glitch since it occurs very rarely. It has happened once since the most recent patch though, so I know it is still possible. As for Higgins, I doubt I could ever prove myself, as that only ever happened that once and I didn't know PS4 even had a record function at the time.

Was playing on Crystal Lake small the other day, a non-repair person gave me the fuse.  I literally went to every house twice including boathouse and tool shed and never found the box.  I asked Jason after the match, didn't have a mic or just didn't answer me.  Also could not find the second battery in that same match anywhere.  I just figured I missed them and went about my day, lol.  Makes me wonder now......

Image result for south park religion gif

It might be a small map thing I was on crystal lake small after escaping in the first two mins.I came back as Tommy and running around the whole map I couldn't find the phone at all. 

But I could of just missed it this was probably a month ago or so  

6 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

oh-my-takei.gif

Image result for captain kirk thank you gif

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

oh-my-takei.gif

Isn't he a rapist or something? :unsure:

2 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Isn't he a rapist or something? :unsure:

It's been 4 months since the allegations and no subsequent follow-up, so, I think we'll just call that an internet rumor, like Pizzagate or the appeal of Kim Kardashian

27 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

It's been 4 months since the allegations and no subsequent follow-up, so, I think we'll just call that an internet rumor, like Pizzagate or the appeal of Kim Kardashian

Generally 4 months isn't a long time to wait for a trial to commence.

8 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Generally 4 months isn't a long time to wait for a trial to commence.

Generally charges come before a trial.

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Generally charges come before a trial.

Generally we don't know all the facts.

6 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Clearly @J.J. George Takei took the phone box.

Case closed, time for bellinis!

I knew it was him! Even when it was the bears I knew it was him! :angry:

1 minute ago, J.J. said:

I knew it was him! Even when it was the bears I knew it was him! :angry:

Damnit, as much as I hate to give it to you, that's a solid Simpson's quote.

11 hours ago, Nougat said:

The only glitches like this I have had are getting an extra battery after I repair the battery for a car (happened on multiple maps), the 4 seat car spawning next to Jason's shack on Packanack Small (I mean right next to it, not the usual spawn area where it is near the shack), and I had a match on Higgins where no gas spawned, luckily Jason was afk so we got out by the cops. We searched every inch of every cabin, no gas cans anywhere.

I have pic proof of the car spawn, no proof for the others, but I can maybe get a lucky video of the battery glitch since it occurs very rarely. It has happened once since the most recent patch though, so I know it is still possible. As for Higgins, I doubt I could ever prove myself, as that only ever happened that once and I didn't know PS4 even had a record function at the time.

tenor.gif?itemid=5236565

Once you learn all the maps you know that the phone box has a fixed location on maps. For example on regular Higgins it never spawns at Higgins Camp, it is always at the big house. It’s always at the third house of Blair’s Cove, first house of Stillwater, and the bottom cabin closest to Stillwater when it spawns at Evergreen.

i've had the phone not spawn for me on a number of occasions.  maybe it was in a building that wasn't showing up on the map, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't in a building that was on the map.