J.J.

Does the phone box not spawn in some maps?

I literally checked outside of EVERY cabin and it was nowhere to be seen. Is this a glitch?

yes, sometimes the phone doesnt spawn, its a very common bug

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, UlfKarl said:

yes, sometimes the phone doesnt spawn, its a very common bug

Hahaha I get it.

Also @J.J., it always spawns, just must have missed it. Idk how it is now but on the 3 OG maps, there was only 4/5 places the phone was spawn. If you had the map perk and knew the layout of the cabins. You could tell where the phone was the moment the game started.

Sometimes it feels like it doesn't spawn, I just spent 19 minutes searching Packanack for it and it was in the cabin I spawned in. I didn't go around it because there was someone else searching it.

5 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Hahaha I get it.

Also @J.J., it always spawns, just must have missed it. Idk how it is now but on the 3 OG maps, there was only 4/5 places the phone was spawn. If you had the map perk and knew the layout of the cabins. You could tell where the phone was the moment the game started.

No I DEFINITELY checked EVERY cabin. It did not spawn. I'm 100% certain of that.

8 minutes ago, J.J. said:

No I DEFINITELY checked EVERY cabin. It did not spawn. I'm 100% certain of that.

I believe, you believe that it didn't spawn. Unfortunately I can't, not won't, believe it without proof. 

What map was it?

2 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

I believe, you believe that it didn't spawn. Unfortunately I can't, not won't, believe it without proof. 

What map was it?

Ah the classic Christianity argument. :angry:

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, J.J. said:

Ah the classic Christianity argument. :angry:

Nope. Science. I don't believe in a sky wizard.

I believe YOU.

I just don't believe it.

Just now, Whitebabyjoker said:

I believe YOU.

I just don't believe it.

As a Scientologist I believe in a soul (which we refer to as a thetan) and that our human bodies are replaced when it no longer becomes fit for use.

Well I checked every cabin and it wasn't there how else can I prove it wasn't there?

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Well I checked every cabin and it wasn't there how else can I prove it wasn't there?

Video proof. Easy.

And I sincerely hope you are not a Scientologist.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, J.J. said:

As a Scientologist I believe in a soul (which we refer to as a thetan) and that our human bodies are replaced when it no longer becomes fit for use.

By doing the same map over and over and seeing if this happens again, and recording the match. I don't believe this either. You could've simply asked the Jason player after the match, who would've been known immediately when they Morphed to that cabin and the phone box wasn't there. Pretty sure that would have confused them enough to say something.

• Like 1

If you are on Packanak small, the boathouse (top right of map) is sometimes invisible on the map (no icon), and is a common spawn point for the phone box...

19 hours ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Video proof. Easy.

And I sincerely hope you are not a Scientologist.

I don't record every match lolz

Why do you hope that? Well I am a Scientologist. :unsure:

19 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

By doing the same map over and over and seeing if this happens again, and recording the match. I don't believe this either. You could've simply asked the Jason player after the match, who would've been known immediately when they Morphed to that cabin and the phone box wasn't there. Pretty sure that would have confused them enough to say something.

The only time I message Jason players is in fits of rage. :lol:

Just now, J.J. said:

I don't record every match lolz

Why do you hope that? Well I am a Scientologist. :unsure:

Because I view that "religion" is made up story by a very well establish science fiction writer. Also how the "religion" operates with current and previous members. Also I don't believe in any religion, they were a great idea up till about 40-50 years ago. But in today's time they are as outdated as pagers.

But again, everyone is allowed to believe whatever they want. And if makes you life better and more fullfiled then fuck yeah.

Also, one more time, what map was it?

4 minutes ago, J.J. said:

The only time I message Jason players is in fits of rage. :lol:

Well you can't deny it would've solved your question right away if they were inclined to answer.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Because I view that "religion" is made up story by a very well establish science fiction writer. Also how the "religion" operates with current and previous members. Also I don't believe in any religion, they were a great idea up till about 40-50 years ago. But in today's time they are as outdated as pagers.

But again, everyone is allowed to believe whatever they want. And if makes you life better and more fullfiled then fuck yeah.

Also, one more time, what map was it?

Dianetics has done a lot for my confidence, intelligence, wellbeing and purpose in life. You should try it before you knock it. See what it can do for you. Fulfill your potential. 

5 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Dianetics has done a lot for my confidence, intelligence, wellbeing and purpose in life. You should try it before you knock it. See what it can do for you. Fulfill your potential. 

Thank you for the offer, and I wish you well.

But please. What map where you on?

1 minute ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Thank you for the offer, and I wish you well.

But please. What map where you on?

Remember you don't have to be a Scientologist to use their techniques. L. Ron Hubbard's "The Way To Happiness" has been used in many non-religious settings such as offices, schools and even Police departments.

One of the Packanack Lodge maps. I think small not sure.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

I believe YOU.

I just don't believe it.

Ah, a dedicated Empiricist.  A person after my own heart.

@J.J. was this on PS4, XBO, or console?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Ah, a dedicated Empiricist.  A person after my own heart.

@J.J. was this on PS4, XBO, or console?

PS4..... OBVIOUSLY!!! :angry:

9 minutes ago, J.J. said:

PS4..... OBVIOUSLY!!! :angry:

I can't say that I've personally experienced this phenomenon on PS4, but given the issues I have experienced with items not loading into a map (missing objectives/items), I don't doubt that it could happen.  

Side note: save me a seat on the DC-10 next to you when Xenu returns.

Edit: Catholic here, feel free to label me a cannibal for believing that I eat my God every Sunday.

Dedicated servant of the Ancient Ones here - my god will eat your gods and drive you all insane before granting me dominion over the day to day remains of our paltry lives.

Also, the phone box appears on every map. You appear to have missed it. It happens.

Also on PS4, and after nearly 1000 played matches so far, I do not recall a single Match where the phone hasn‘t spawned yet (Do not recall about my first ones when I had been new to the game and too excited to see anything)

..sometimes I wonder about the fuse, if it really exists - but then by watching to the end, you see someone after walking 15 min around, killed and it drops to the ground

Has anyone already seen someone rage quitting about non spawned phones? 😉

10 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

..sometimes I wonder about the fuse, if it really exists - but then by watching to the end, you see someone after walking 15 min around, killed and it drops to the ground

Yes this is why an obj item will disappear from the map. Some idiot running around with it the whole match. Having said that, the parts do spawn in some ridiculous places sometimes.