Dr. Doodlydoot

The Return Of Megan Garris, A New Counselor

It always feels like we need more and more counselors in the game because there were a bunch in the movies. I always wanted Megan as a character in the game, she would fit perfect because she helped Tommy kill Jason in Jason Lives the movie. I would love to hear they're working on her after dedicated servers and Paranoia (if they continue with that game mode).

Appropriate Stats:

Composure: 4/10 ( was struggling with Jason for approximately one minute when rescuing Tommy)

Luck: 3/10 (Was never seen stunning Jason but she did cut his neck with a propeller in the water)

Repair: 4/10 (Had a car and turned on the motor boat to cut Jason)

Speed: 8/10 

Stamina: 6/10

Stealth: 7/10

Strength: 3/10

Appearance: 

Skin color: White (a little tan)

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Brown

Lip color: Bright Pink

Clothes: Crystal earrings with white necklace and a black t-shirt with black jeans and white heels ( there is no female counselor with heels yet)

Related image  image.jpeg.27c67bcb98ea859a62f498a1a9c2de80.jpeg 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

A really underrated final girl for sure. Honestly all the final girls from Parts 1-7 would be a welcome addition in my opinion (especially Trish Jarvis)

Megan’s stats in my personal opinion...

Composure: 4

Luck: 6

Repair: 4

Speed: 7

Stamina: 7

Stealth: 6

Strength: 1

• Like 1

As long as Tommy yells Meeegan Noooo when she does something stupid haha. I'd be for it. She might just be my fav last girl. She didn't beat on Jason as much as others but she's got that smart ass attitude and showed more personality than the others. And on top of that she's better looking too in my opinion.

But anyways, I'm down with them adding as many counselors as they want. More victims for the slaughter muhahaha.

• Like 1

Megan Garris: The Trouble Maker

Image result for megan garris

Megan's Uniqueness:

Megan has many good and unique qualities to be in Friday The 13th The Game. One obvious one is that she is a blonde female, which we have none in the game currently until Victoria comes out. Another good reason is that her personality can reflect her dialogue since she has more of a sassy personality compared to the rest of the counselors. She would also look really cool teaming up with Tommy against Jason. (But So Would Trish ;)).

Related image

Trope:

- The Trouble Maker

Sure, I guess Megan Garris is considered a "Final Girl". However, I feel like The Trouble Maker suits her more. She's not your typical heroic Final Girl. She's sassy, gets in alot of trouble, and hell, aims a damn gun at a police officer and puts him in a cell. She also legit does nothing to Jason damage wise like most Final Girls do.

Related image

Stats:

Composure 4 - Couldn't Really Find A Good Example Of Composure However She Did Scream And Run Away After Seeing Sissy's Head

Luck 7 - Pretty Lucky Tommy Got Jason's Attention Before He Crushed Her Head

Repair 8 - Has A Nice Car And Seems She Knows A Bit About Cars

Speed 4 - Ran Decently Fast In The Movie

Stamina 10 - Was Able To Swim To Tommy And Bring Him Back To Shore

Stealth  1 - Doesn't Show Any Sign Of Being Stealthy In The Movie

Strength 1 - Doesn't Really Fight Jason OR Show Her Strength In The Movie

Outfits:

Black Outfit - 

First out is a all black one. Black Shirt V Neck and Black Jeans.

Related image

Counselor Outfit -

Next one is her counselor outfit. Blue Overalls with A White Long Sleeve Shirt under it.

Image result for megan garris friday the 13th

Jail Outfit -

She wore this outfit when she broke Tommy out of Jail. A White Long Sleeve Shirt with the Sleeves rolled up and some Blue Jeans.

Final Battle Outfit -

This outfit was the one she wore in the last few scenes. It's the same as her Jail Outfit but she's wearing a Red Sweater.

Thanks for reading this. And please, fill free to comment your thoughts and suggestions. I would love to hear your guy's feedback on this.

- Deku Scrub

image.jpeg

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Adding Megan Garris As A Counselor In The Game

My Reason For Choosing Megan:

Megan Garris played by Jennifer Cooke from Friday The 13th Part 6 Jason Lives is a fan favorite character among the franchise. However she is not my #1 pick that I want to join the game when it comes to characters from movies. That would be Trish Jarvis. The reason I'm making a Megan Garris or Trish Jarvis Topic is because people will complain that there is already a Final Girl in the game which is Jenny. Me personally, I don't give a frog's fat ass about there being characters in the game with the same Trope but whatever. Trish also could have her own Trope aswell, "The Sibling". Another reason is that Trish is already very popular and has a very good chance of making it into the game. However, Megan isn't as popular so I wanna dedicate a Topic just to her. But if you wanna make your own campaign about adding Trish Jarvis to the game fill free to use the "Sibling Trope".

Megan's Uniqueness:

Megan has many good and unique qualities to be in Friday The 13th The Game. One obvious one is that she is a blonde female, which we have none in the game currently until Victoria comes out. Another good reason is that her personality can reflect her dialogue since she has more of a sassy personality compared to the rest of the counselors. She would also look really cool teaming up with Tommy against Jason. (But So Would Trish ;)).

Related image

Trope:

- The Trouble Maker

Sure, I guess Megan Garris is considered a "Final Girl". However, I feel like The Trouble Maker suits her more. She's not your typical heroic Final Girl. She's sassy, gets in alot of trouble, and hell, aims a damn gun at a police officer and puts him in a cell. She also legit does nothing to Jason damage wise like most Final Girls do.

Related image

Stats:

Luck 6 - Pretty Lucky Tommy Got Jason's Attention Before He Crushed Her Head

Repair 9 - Has A Nice Car And Seems She Knows A Bit About Cars

Speed 6 - Ran Decently Fast In The Movie

Stamina 8 - Was Able To Swim To Tommy And Bring Him Back To Shore

Stealth  2 - Doesn't Show Any Sign Of Being Stealthy In The Movie

Strength 2 - Doesn't Really Fight Jason OR Show Her Strength In The Movie

Well, those are my reasons on why I think Megan should make it into the game. Let me know what you guys think.

This is great! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Adding Megan Garris As A Counselor In The Game

Megan's Uniqueness:

Related image

Trope:

- The Trouble Maker

Related image

Stats:

Composure 4 - Couldn't Really Find A Good Example Of Composure However She Did Scream And Run Away After Seeing Sissy's Head

Luck 6 - Pretty Lucky Tommy Got Jason's Attention Before He Crushed Her Head

Repair 8 - Has A Nice Car And Seems She Knows A Bit About Cars

Speed 6 - Ran Decently Fast In The Movie

Stamina 8 - Was Able To Swim To Tommy And Bring Him Back To Shore

Stealth  2 - Doesn't Show Any Sign Of Being Stealthy In The Movie

Strength 1 - Doesn't Really Fight Jason OR Show Her Strength In The Movie

Yes! I should make a thread for Tamara too!

But she smashed Jason with the boat propeller so she did do damage. Just not a 1:1 cat and mouse chase like the girls before her.

6 minutes ago, Culp said:

But she smashed Jason with the boat propeller so she did do damage. Just not a 1:1 cat and mouse chase like the girls before her.

The propeller did the damage not her. However she did manage not to get pulled down by Jason underwater completely so I guess she has a bit of strength but I'll have to see what others think first before changing it. Thanks for the feedback.

34 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Yes! I should make a thread for Tamara too!

Go right on ahead pal. everyone is making threads about characters they want from the movies.

I would love to See Trish,Tommy and Megan Beating the Living Shit out of Jason and Killing Him

That would actually be so Cool to witness

Like lasse0hei mentioned, you cannot have a character with good repair, speed, and stamina. A counselor like that would completely overshadow other counselors as of now, unless meaningful changes were done to the strength/stealth stats.

That being said, I would love to see Megan Garris be a selectable counselor in the game. I could already imagine an easter egg when she's nearby Tommy Jarvis.

3 minutes ago, blablabla said:

What do u think

That there is already a thread for Megan and you should know how to search by now...

1 hour ago, Truth said:

That there is already a thread for Megan and you should know how to search by now...

Merged it.

With the lawsuit I doubt we'll ever see her. Though hopefully a counselor based on her one day.

Composure: 6. She kept it together fairly well.

Luck: 6. She was in Jason's grasp and lived, but her father died.

Repair: 4. Got the boat going so she probably had a little mechanical skill. Also would help make her unique. 

Speed: 6. Given her car I felt above average speed fit her character. 

Stamina: 6. Her small frame makes me think she could probably run for a bit. Also I don't think anybody else has 6 stamina, which would add to making her different. 

Stealth: 5. I don't think she'd be real loud running around but her car wasn't about being subtle. I decided to split the difference. 

Strength: 2. Not a total weakling, but certainly not overpowering either.