HELLO PEOPLE WANTED TO EXHIBIT IDEAS TO THE GAME TO IMPROVE, AS AN EXAMPLE, GANZUAS FOR CLOSED DOORS AND CEPOSES, AND THERE FEW POCKET KNIVES

also a perk to have a perk more or also one that is a backpack and can store more objects. You can escape on an individual motorbike for the sow that escapes only from arms a hockey stick. A map invented in a ski slope with motorcycles Snow to escape by the police for a snowshoe. Settle to be in combat mode and have a camper nearby and attack the comrade instead of Jason

4 minutes ago, unai said:

HELLO PEOPLE WANTED TO EXHIBIT IDEAS TO THE GAME TO IMPROVE, AS AN EXAMPLE, GANZUAS FOR CLOSED DOORS AND CEPOSES, AND THERE FEW POCKET KNIVES

also a perk to have a perk more or also one that is a backpack and can store more objects. You can escape on an individual motorbike for the sow that escapes only from arms a hockey stick. A map invented in a ski slope with motorcycles Snow to escape by the police for a snowshoe. Settle to be in combat mode and have a camper nearby and attack the comrade instead of Jason

Um. Hi, Unai! Welcome to the forums. Please click the link below and read the Forum rules:

http://forum.f13game.com/forum/4-rules-regulations/

And also, please tell us a bit about yourself -- where you're from, what platform you play on, favorites, etc.

Also, are you using Google Translate to translate your posts into English? It appears to be having a strange effect on your posts, as you can see above. You may wish to try clearing your copied text of formatting before posting next time. Also, please -- no posting in all capital letters.

Looking forward to getting to know you, and welcome to the forums! 

• Like 1

Incorporate new campers like Julius tina sheapeer Creighton Duke who could also die Jason not only with the execution of the jersey but also with the dagger and the book to take Jason to hell. As Freddie goes out in the movies he could see another modality with 2 assassins that also kill each other between eyos to win

Okay, let's move this over to Suggestions/Feedback then. And please post a proper introduction so we can give you a hello.

Thanks for the attempt, @Cokeyskunk.

• Like 1

Hello team Friday its Norgusta here, I've been playing since the ps4 release last year over here in the UK.

Sadly I don't play anymore as we only have 4 of us online so we have to play open matches and this completely ruins your experience as Jason and frankly hurts the Jason Voorhees character to some degree.

Never say never though and im sure in the future ill stick it back on for a round or two, so here's some idea's for the future.                                                             1. Guys you GOTTA improve Jason, I mean all round every aspect, he's so awkward to move around, so slow with the grab, gets stuck on objects all the time, the door bashing mechanic works about 4 times out of ten so u may as well just hit the door repeatedly rather than hold, the shift never seems to take you the direction you need to go when turning (trying to shift in front of the car is next to impossible), I'm sorry but the walking Jasons are WAY to slow now most of the councillors can run a marathon, the combat stance is useless and pointless and he can be worked over way too easily but the councillors which is just wrong, plain wrong.               2. Let's get some power tools!!!! Imagine searching a house in the dark and a chainsaw revs up behind you!!!!                 3. Get rid of the phone, let's face it in the movies when does a phone work? The two vehicles and boat is more than enough for the councillors or change the phone exit? Instead of 5 min wait then boogie your way over the line (as we all do) is just the easiest escape and makes this Jason player want to throw his Ps out the window! How about the police are at the exit for a few mins only? if u miss it then tough shit, your trying a different escape?                            4. I'd love to see the kill from six when the newly waken zombie Jason snaps the Sherriff so the back of his head is touching his ankles😁                                 5. Bigger boobed councillors!! That wobble!! (I might be a minority on that one but don't ask, don't get) 

Cheers dudes 🤘🏻

I'm thinking  having the special kills for Jason to have a meter, pretty much charge one second for each kill for up to 4 seconds, it'll give a counselor a chance to escape, but as the game progresses his "charging" would take less and less time, which would give him the faster kills in the end..... in my opinion anyhow.

perhaps a daytime mode, retro map modeled after the NES game, ( cave included for where Jason's mothers head can be)  and even retro clothes for the counselors.