Favorite Main Lodge/House  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Lodge/House

• Packanack Lodge
    • Higgins House
    • Jarvis Residence
    • Vacation House
    • Pinehurst House

Which main lodge/house is your personal favorite? Points that could make it your favorite could be how it looks, how fun it is to cat and mouse there, etc. I know that my favorite is Packanack Lodge because it’s the most visually pleasing to me. The Vacation House came in at a close second for me.

I didn’t include anything from the Camp Crystal Lake Maps, sorry. I also took a bunch of pictures but it won’t let me post them for whatever reason.

Definitely Packanack, together with the map my favorite. Always happy, when in QP the host choses it.

• Like 1

Higgins, Vacation and Pinehurst houses. They are all beautiful!

I love them all. I'd say Packanack is my favorite though, I love both of the Packanack maps.

Pinehurst house is so huge and maze-like, so easy to get lost and/or lose Jason in it.

• Like 1

Jarvis Residence is the easiest to hide in, Vacation House isn’t as hideable as Jarvis, Pinehurst is a maze and I always get lost in it, while Packanack and Higgins are the easiest to loop Jason around...Higgins in my favorite big house.

Tough call for me. I like them all. Pinehurst house is very well done and phenomenal for juking Jason, but it's also a bit of a labyrinth.

Higgins house is fantastic. I think it gets my vote, but Pinehurst is a close second. I do hate how the upstairs windows in every room at pinehurst always have blinds. It's impossible to open or climb out of any except for the hallway one.

Jarvis House and Pinehurst are fun to play hide and seek in against Jason. But I love them all, even if Packanack isn't quite accurately laid out, it's close enough. 

I wish they had spent more time on Crystal Lake, because other than Jack and Marcie's cabin, there's not much in terms of originality. The archery range is beautiful, but we need incentive to go there, like a little shed with a phone box or something. Or the recreation of the main Part 1 lodge, next to the water, rather than settling with a bunch of lookalikes. Hell, isn't there a building with an upstairs where Barry and Claudette were killed in 1958? That would have been nice too. Just something to give it a hider's feel. Though the bathroom is a nice touch, even if you can't drown someone in the toilets.

• Like 1

Jarvis House mainly because whenever I'm in there I visualize parts of the final chase from the movie and can see them clearly.

• Like 1

Jarvis House. Big house to loop Jason in, and hide. I like how dark it is, especially with the power out. As Jason I've done some great stalk moments inside the house, like waiting in stalk by the downstairs bathroom, and grab people as the go down the long narrow hallway. I also waited in stalk outside the basement door, as someone inside locked the door, so I just waited till they got bored, and decided to leave. they unlocked the door, and I grabbed them, and probably scared the crap out of them, as they rage quite mid kill.

Pinehurst is a close 2nd, and honestly may be my favourite, but jarvis has the edge, as it's the better film. Pinehurst is a maze, and a fantastic place to loop Jason, and use Stalk as Jason. 

Pinehurst makes me want more variety in cabin sizes, and floors. Whatever map comes next I hope they outdo the Pinhurst in terms of size, or as least design some new basic cabins with more rooms, and floors.