Yoshman2523

Least Favorite Character(s) in the Franchise?

What are your least favorite characters in the franchise? For me it would be:

Robin Brown (Part 5): I don’t know, she just seemed annoying. Maybe it’s because her outfit reminds me of Trish’s and this chick is simply NO Trish.

Rennie Wickham (Part 8): Her backstory was pretty bland, sorry but she’s lame.

Sean Whateverhislastnameis (Part 8): Same as Rennie’s. 

Melissa from part 7. She's a total mean bitch. I understand why Jason just chucked her aside like trash.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FunMonster said:

Melissa from part 7. She's a total mean bitch. I understand why Jason just chucked her aside like trash.

I’ll admit, I hate snobby bitches, they’re everywhere at my school. But I would love to see Melissa simply because of her stats and outfits.

17 hours ago, FunMonster said:

Admit it you want her in the game ;)

10 minutes ago, Dragonborn said:

Admit it you want her in the game ;)

Um hello, I just said that I would love to see her

Meaning that I do want her in the game 🙄

The amount of additional characters will be a very limited run. It would be a waste of a character in my opinion when there are more iconic characters they could add, like Creighton Duke or crazy ralph.

Plus Melissa's stats would be rubbish. She's just lounging around half of the movie and is the type that would get others to do things for her rather than do things herself, which means her speed and stamina would be 1. Can't see her repairing anything, ever, the hired help would do that. Her response when finally confronted by Jason is standing in shock and receiving an axe in the face, so composure is out the window. Her luck would be 10, which affects weapon durability, but with the Strength stat of a scone, what would be the point? As for stealth, she just constantly shouts her mouth off so her noise ring would be the size of America. There's no bitch stat that affects the game that I'm aware of, that's simply down to the trollishness of the players. Would just be a Pointless character in my opinion.

I don't want this character. That is my opinion and I no longer wish to debate the matter, so if anybody has anything more to say about my opinion, it will be ignored.

14 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

The amount of additional characters will be a very limited run. It would be a waste of a character in my opinion when there are more iconic characters they could add, like Creighton Duke or crazy ralph.

Plus Melissa's stats would be rubbish. She's just lounging around half of the movie and is the type that would get others to do things for her rather than do things herself, which means her speed and stamina would be 1. Can't see her repairing anything, ever, the hired help would do that. Her response when finally confronted by Jason is standing in shock and receiving an axe in the face, so composure is out the window. Her luck would be 10, which affects weapon durability, but with the Strength stat of a scone, what would be the point? As for stealth, she just constantly shouts her mouth off so her noise ring would be the size of America. There's no bitch stat that affects the game that I'm aware of, that's simply down to the trollishness of the players. Would just be a Pointless character in my opinion.

I don't want this character. That is my opinion and I no longer wish to debate the matter, so if anybody has anything more to say about my opinion, it will be ignored.

No, no, no. no and so on. I think her stats would be much higher than your expectations, of course it would be in character for her to have both a low strength and repair stat. Composure is a little debatable as are the rest. I agree on high luck, the general feeling is for her to be lucky, quick on her feet with the stamina to back it up. Its a cat in hell's chance that she would have speed and stamina at 1, in fact any character for that matter. She was pretty good at sneaking up on people and not getting caught in the film so I'd like to think stealth would be above average.

I invite you to join the official thread to enrich your understanding of why people want the mean girl: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/10142-mean-girl-trope/

Feel free to ignore this as you have said at your digression.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now onto who I wouldn't want to see in game? Well, that's a little hard because the more counsellor's the merrier in my opinion. I'll add one to the list, Crazy Abel from part 3. Basically a crazy hill-billy type clone of crazy ralph with a beard. Ralph is more iconic, had a bigger role and came first so it would be disappointing to see him instead of Ralph as the 'Crazy Old Man' trope that people want.

51 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

Um hello, I just said that I would love to see her

Meaning that I do want her in the game 🙄

My reply was to FunMonster as I quoted him

45 minutes ago, Dragonborn said:

My reply was to FunMonster as I quoted him

Oh my gosh it was to show that I was agreeing with you 🙄

On 3/3/2018 at 8:59 PM, FunMonster said:

Now you will get to throw her out like trash yourself 😉 well soon anyways

On 3/3/2018 at 5:59 PM, FunMonster said:

Image result for know your place trash

On 3/3/2018 at 9:59 PM, FunMonster said:

This is why I cant wait to kill her in game. Might enjoy killing her more than Chad. 

I enjoyed seeing Rick get his eyeball popped out. The kid with the truck from Part 2. 

The Therapist in Part 7. 

The couple that fuck in the camper in Part 6.

The annoying asshole greaser in Part 5. Also the cokehead picking up the date at the diner.

Most of the characters in Jason X. 

I could go on. 

On 3/3/2018 at 9:59 PM, FunMonster said:

"Fuck you. Noo, no fuck you both!" That line is so great as you see Jason get in front of the door outside while her back is turned. 

2 hours ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Image result for know your place trash

Papa Franku :hearteyestiff: