Sign in to follow this  
Kingbojenbo

What happened to this game?

I was one of the people who thought Jason needs a buff and he got it. Now at least to me it's in a horrible state again. I've had Jason's grab me through doors and across the other side of the car. The grab range needs tweaking again. 

Another issue I'm finding is all the people who had a great time when Jason was nerfed lost their nerve. I see a lot more people at the start of the game pick a corner of the map or a cabin and hide the entire game. Sometimes they form groups and hide. 

Hosts are quitting more than ever, Jason's are also quitting more, counselors unlocking doors if not outright sabotaging games to help Jason and disconnections are a consistent occurrence. I like the game don't get me wrong but this game is increasingly becoming unplayable.

I understand the devs are working to correct the dedicated server issues. A good amount of the issues with this game should be resolved when that goes up but even so the player created problems will still be there.

The concept of a Jason bot has been brought up enough. If the game gets that then I'll play the game but until then I can't play online. Want to but can't.

I needed to vent that out. Hopefully the devs will give us the Jason bot offline some consideration.

4 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Better post this in the General Discussion forum @JPops, @Kodiak, @DamonD7, @NthnButAGoodTime

I see this as more of a rebalance suggestion, but one that didn't require a new topic, as we have other discussions on the points mentioned here. Right section (Suggests/Feedback), just not unique from existing threads.