37 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

You sound like a great Jason. Not sure if I should respect that or be afraid of that ;) :lol:

I'm decent enough. I just love to play the role as I feel Kane Hodder would.

8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

It all depends on the situation. I love picking off the counselors the way Jason would do it in the movies. If they insist on sticking together, I have ways of convincing them to split up. I love having a player running into me as I'm in Stalk mode. The screams are priceless, and the kills are well deserved. Sometimes for fun, I mix things up and place the traps in the last place you'd look for them. If you step in a Jason trap in a weird spot, it's probably my handiwork. Playing so many matches, and seeing people operate the same way a lot, I'm found the best non-objective places to slip a spare trap, and actually catch someone in it. I've snagged so many Vanessa players that way.

Especially when you have a window looper and you shift inside the house when they expect you to shift outside to catch them. I’ve also turned on stalk and they fall for the bait and they end up in the fireplace. Love it when I catch a window looping Vanessa that way.

It all depends on the situation. I love picking off the counselors the way Jason would do it in the movies. If they insist on sticking together, I have ways of convincing them to split up. I love having a player running into me as I'm in Stalk mode. The screams are priceless, and the kills are well deserved. Sometimes for fun, I mix things up and place the traps in the last place you'd look for them. If you step in a Jason trap in a weird spot, it's probably my handiwork. Playing so many matches, and seeing people operate the same way a lot, I'm found the best non-objective places to slip a spare trap, and actually catch someone in it. I've snagged so many Vanessa players that way.

Especially when you have a window looper and you shift inside the house when they expect you to shift outside to catch them. I’ve also turned on stalk and they fall for the bait and they end up in the fireplace. Love it when I catch a window looping Vanessa that way.

9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I'm decent enough. I just love to play the role as I feel Kane Hodder would.

Awesome, I'm the same way man. Since launch, I've always tried my best to play Jason like he would be in the movies... relentless. Respect it is ;)

7 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

To this day, I've killed more Vanessa players than other counselor. Vanessa roasting on an open fire... B)

5 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

Awesome, I'm the same way man. Since launch, I've always tried my best to play Jason like he would be in the movies... relentless. Respect it is ;)

I feel the same way. We owe it to Kane Hodder to play Jason the way he was meant to be played.

Who ever crosses my path will die in the order I find them. speedy counselors depend if I can catch them in the first couple mins. if not move on.

Related image

as I roam the map, if i see 2 players and  1 is a fixer and 1 is not, I'll kill the fixer first.

Fixers and stealthy characters are my priorities. If I find a fixer AND a hider, I'll go after the fixer. Even better if I find someone who can fix and hide well.