So there I am in a lobby with two friends.I was with them in prioritize party chat.

However one of  my friend who just joined the lobby wasn't in the party chat with us.

Went back in game chat to talk to my friend only for my two friends.

My friend  being the host  smack me with the  baseball bat then blocked me in.

While my other friend who was Jason killed me.

My friend who is the host when I return to party chat asked me.

Are you mad bro.I give them both an answer to that I left the lobby.

Then I said I don't mind being invited to party chat I prefer in game chat.

It's too late at night for me to process this. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

couldn‘t agree more, totally understandable. every one else would have acted the same way. For sure. Yeah

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Josh Delagrange said:

So there I am in a lobby with two friends.I was with them in prioritize party chat.

However one of  my friend who just joined the lobby wasn't in the party chat with us.

???????????????????????????.........I’m lost. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Josh Delagrange said:

How can you be lost.

Instead of being a dick, I'm going offer you some constructive criticism.

He is confused because your thread is written in broken segments. It is also written with poor grammar. Also, it is a personal story about a match of yours that the rest of the community cannot relate to, therefore it is pointless to us. Finally, your title "game chat" implies that this thread is about game chat, but your post is just a random story that might as well have come from your journal or diary. Its not really a good thing to share with us, because this board isn't just about you.

Now, I know you just wanted to share your story and I respect that. I'm also pretty sure English is not your first language, so no worries. Next time, please put thought into why the rest of us should click your thread, and if you want to just rant or tell a story about your experience that's okay, but post that in your title so we know what to expect.

Have a good day!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Everyone has theirnown preferences. Sucks you seem to have had friends working together.  At least i think that was the case? I had recently made friends with people that stay in parry chat, even if they are Jason. It annoys the hell out of me because you cant call anything out without Jason knowing. Its basically teaming. Or snitching on yourself. Either way they wonder why they cant get anything done.

That otherwise there is some far-fetched Alex Jones conspiracy theory going on here. I cant really tell.

On 3/5/2018 at 2:09 AM, CPLhicks31 said:

Instead of being a dick, I'm going offer you some constructive criticism.

He is confused because your thread is written in broken segments. It is also written with poor grammar. Also, it is a personal story about a match of yours that the rest of the community cannot relate to, therefore it is pointless to us. Finally, your title "game chat" implies that this thread is about game chat, but your post is just a random story that might as well have come from your journal or diary. Its not really a good thing to share with us, because this board isn't just about you.

Now, I know you just wanted to share your story and I respect that. I'm also pretty sure English is not your first language, so no worries. Next time, please put thought into why the rest of us should click your thread, and if you want to just rant or tell a story about your experience that's okay, but post that in your title so we know what to expect.

Have a good day!

Here's a personal  story I was diagnosed early with a learning disability.English is my first language in school they past me through grades.

I couldn't read or write not even my own name and I really never understood why they thought passing me through grades when I couldn't so much.

Write a single sentence or my own name was acceptable I had teach myself how to read and write the hardest language is our own language.My weakest is Grammar and math.

Back in the 90s I was targeted by bullies 33 years later it never changes I won't ever get better as time goes on.I am targeted daily on social media and in video games.

Some 10 year criticize me on my gaming skills told me I should retire from gaming completely.I don't want any one to feel sorry for me as there is nothing to be sorry about.

20 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Everyone has theirnown preferences. Sucks you seem to have had friends working together.  At least i think that was the case? I had recently made friends with people that stay in parry chat, even if they are Jason. It annoys the hell out of me because you cant call anything out without Jason knowing. Its basically teaming. Or snitching on yourself. Either way they wonder why they cant get anything done.

I actually do this all time. We get a full lobby of friends in party chat, and must communicate without letting the Jason player (also in party chat) know what we're doing. It's a good challenge actually. I'm so used it, it isn't even a problem. You just have to get creative with how you communicate. You can just as well trick the Jason player into making the wrong decision too, so it's an additional strategy basically. 

Why do we do it? Because you can potentially go through a match without even finding a walkie for a long time. It's always when you need it that you just can't find it. And it's definitely not worth the perk slot to start with one.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 10:39 PM, Josh Delagrange said:

This is what you gotta do the next time this happens....start calling them every bad word you can think of.
Say, "Hey you c-sucking, mother-'f'ers! If you c-words try to pull that 's' again I'll be liable to 'f' you all in the 'a'!!!!" 

6 hours ago, Josh Delagrange said:

Here's a personal  story I was diagnosed early with a learning disability.English is my first language in school they past me through grades.

I couldn't read or write not even my own name and I really never understood why they thought passing me through grades when I couldn't so much.

Write a single sentence or my own name was acceptable I had teach myself how to read and write the hardest language is our own language.My weakest is Grammar and math.

Back in the 90s I was targeted by bullies 33 years later it never changes I won't ever get better as time goes on.I am targeted daily on social media and in video games.

Some 10 year criticize me on my gaming skills told me I should retire from gaming completely.I don't want any one to feel sorry for me as there is nothing to be sorry about.

Learning disability? Damn, that must’ve been rough growing up with that. Well, all you can do is at least learn to not let people get to you. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Josh Delagrange said:

I am sorry to hear about all of that. Bullying is a terrible thing. Take care.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Learning disability? Damn, that must’ve been rough growing up with that. Well, all you can do is at least learn to not let people get to you. 

I try not let any one get to me it some days it does others it doesn't as much.I am the first person who would always stand up for others.

Thanks to all who now understand  I don't this on purpose sorry make things confusing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for sharing, Josh. Sorry your friends in the original story were dicks. :JasonPt8:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hal Bailman said:

Thank you for sharing, Josh. Sorry your friends in the original story were dicks. :JasonPt8:

Yeah my friend told me it was an accident didn't mean to hit me,it's hard to believe that it was an accident.

Here's how I suspect some are in party chat when I was alone in the game I was on the other side of the map.

I wasn't near any cars or fuse box when Jason comes out of nowhere I suspect they helped Jason find me.

I've been blocked by randoms and so has a few of my friends I was dead and spectating them.

This person who was blocking a friend was like Jason I helped you I got one trapped in that room.

Instead Jason kills the guy blocking the door even he moved away from the door Jason killed him.

I was laughing looks like helping Jason back fired on you instead of killing my friend he left.

14 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

I actually do this all time. We get a full lobby of friends in party chat, and must communicate without letting the Jason player (also in party chat) know what we're doing. It's a good challenge actually. I'm so used it, it isn't even a problem. You just have to get creative with how you communicate. You can just as well trick the Jason player into making the wrong decision too, so it's an additional strategy basically. 

Why do we do it? Because you can potentially go through a match without even finding a walkie for a long time. It's always when you need it that you just can't find it. And it's definitely not worth the perk slot to start with one.

It's different in a private match with all friends.In a public match with others who aren't your friends they always seem  to  get targeted.

This what I hear in party chat I am fixing a car don't kill me I am fixing the boat don't kill me cause we're friends.I am Jason sorry going to kill every one.

A lot of my  other friends we don't favor our  friends we do what we are supposed to do if some of them escape.I even protected a host from my friends.

I know how annoying it is to look for a walkie talkie I just use the perk for it then when I am not looking for one I always find one.Some want team kill back I sure don't.

It's bad enough when some one helps Jason hunt others down it's bad enough barely be hit by a car kills you it's all because of what happen during the Beta.

I wish the car would just push me out of the way or a button in which you can dive away from a car.With some who annoying ask for team kills then there is no point in having Jason.