Sign in to follow this  
jetlee2777

Suggestion for general counter for trophies/achievements objectives.

As I wrote it in the title there should be a general counter for the trophies/achievement related objectives that you need to do especially everything which you have to do 100x times in the game like for example:

Grease Monkey

Successfully perform 100 car repairs.

Shipwright

Successfully perform 100 boat repairs.

Shock Jockey
Successfully perform 100 electrical and phone box repairs.

etc. and especially there should be a counter, for the matches that you have to play in total with Jason, as well as the counselors, and the kill related trophies/achievements.

As there is already one for the none trophies related objectives under badges, so why not for the things I've mentioned?

Thank you very much.

Lol get an Xbox. 

On 2.3.2018 at 12:48 PM, Truth said:

Lol get an Xbox. 

Huh sorry but I don't understand now what you mean with get an Xbox?, and what has this now to do with the topic/thread?

Xbox tracks your achievements, PS4 doesn't. That's the only reason you brought this up. You're on PS4 and don't have the luxury of watching your progress.

28 minutes ago, Truth said:

Xbox tracks your achievements, PS4 doesn't. That's the only reason you brought this up. You're on PS4 and don't have the luxury of watching your progress.

Hmm didn't know that and you mean to said that you know exactly for example how many matches you have played?, well therefore the PS4 players got the luxury of having the platinum trophy. :D

Right now I'm at 86% on the "Gotta kill em all" achievement, 28% on " the sequel", and 14% on "the final chapter". It tracks your progress for each achievement until you get it. There's also a few stats that get tracked. Killed by Jason 846 times, killed 1131 counselors, 1252 doors broken down, and almost 25 days played.

Edit: holy shit, I can't believe I've played this game for almost a full month... Granted I leave the game open sometimes, but 25 days played is kind of ridiculous...

3 hours ago, Truth said:

Right now I'm at 86% on the "Gotta kill em all" achievement, 28% on " the sequel", and 14% on "the final chapter". It tracks your progress for each achievement until you get it. There's also a few stats that get tracked. Killed by Jason 846 times, killed 1131 counselors, 1252 doors broken down, and almost 25 days played.

Edit: holy shit, I can't believe I've played this game for almost a full month... Granted I leave the game open sometimes, but 25 days played is kind of ridiculous...

True but how do you track your progress on PS4 since that part is quite hard to tell. Especially when it comes to counting how many times you play as Jason.

Totally agree. It's a real pain in the ass not knowing how many more boats I need to repair or kills I need to get. Also, a list for PHD in Murder would be nice too. ;)

And I also have an X1, but considering Microsoft have all but abandoned the console I see no reason for me to stick around. Except maybe State of Decay 2, but that's about it.

2 hours ago, Andrew369 said:

True but how do you track your progress on PS4 since that part is quite hard to tell. Especially when it comes to counting how many times you play as Jason.

I was explaining how it is on Xbox. I don't have a PS4 so I wouldn't know.