sims2series3493

When do us console players get what we want?

I am one of the few people that will sit through a whole match even if I die in the first 5 seconds. It pisses me off when the host leaves, its their duty to remain for us other players. Its not hard to do, I just think too many people are selfish, inconsiderate and have too short an attention span to care. There I said it!

32 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Yup. On consoles you need to make friends. It makes a world of difference.

It does indeed, but I do like it in quick play when you meet some genuine people that make the game fun to play, even if you never meet them again.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

I am one of the few people that will sit through a whole match even if I die in the first 5 seconds. It pisses me off when the host leaves, its their duty to remain for us other players. Its not hard to do, I just think too many people are selfish, inconsiderate and have too short an attention span to care. There I said it!

It does indeed, but I do like it in quick play when you meet some genuine people that make the game fun to play, even if you never meet them again.

Agreed, I'm glad someone said it :lol:

• Like 1

Gotta love when you get counselors who will whack you through solid/partially broken doors and do chain stuns and will do teabags like they are all badass then when you catch em they do this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sims2series3493 said:

Shaking my head... Image result for seriously gif Every time ya grab em, or about to kill em they leave!!

Yep, and this clown teabagged at me like he was so cool and so bad until i caught him. These kind of people are the ones who will hit you through doors broken or not and chain stun and troll the whole match without helping towards any objectives. Hence the title i chose for that video lol

I'd like a comment by the devs about this April / October timeline.  No servers 'til October , WHO'S gonna be STILL playing this game until then ?I know how people are - their FICKLE and IMPATIENT . I don't want to lose 3/4 of our little COMMUNITY !!  But, what can we lowly JASONITES do ?

On 3/2/2018 at 12:24 PM, Alkavian said:

Yup. On consoles you need to make friends. It makes a world of difference.

Is that not what this Community is for ? Make friends , have a good time and DON'T be an IGNORAMUS !!  And DON'T make me have to come over there !!  LOL

12 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Yep, and this clown teabagged at me like he was so cool and so bad until i caught him. These kind of people are the ones who will hit you through doors broken or not and chain stun and troll the whole match without helping towards any objectives. Hence the title i chose for that video lol

You play Friday on a PS4? If you do add me. Trying to make new friends to replace those that left. Also my name is the same on here and on the ps4.

On 3/1/2018 at 4:00 PM, sims2series3493 said:

When do us console players get what we want? Host Rage Quitting + Game Over = No points for counselors or Jason!

Don't kill the Host! If you do, the host will leave! <_< I'm getting very tired of the Host always leaving when they die.:angry: It's understandable that if the Host is killed in the beginning they don't feel like sitting there for 20 minutes waiting for the match to end, but now, it's like when the host dies period, it's a game over. NO ONE GETS POINTS, not even the killer his self. Which isn't fair at all.

For PC Players, they all gotten the update that they wanted. So when the Host leaves someone else will become the new Host. So when do us Console players get what we want? We have been getting all of these amazing updates, but so far we have never gotten what we have been asking for. :( It's as if our issue is just being looked over. I'm am not just speaking for myself, but for those that doesn't have accounts that have been complaining about this issue for a very long time. I understand that the Devs is busy doing what they do best to make the game fun for us and enjoyable. But I believe this issue has gone on long enough and also should have been fixed ages ago.

Am I the ONLY one here getting tired of the Host rage quitting? 

Image result for friday the 13th game you were kicked Host left

Dedicated servers in April. As far as killing the host goes I say kill the shit out of him/her just to see if they will stick around. If they don't big deal. I try to host when I play so it's not as big an issue.

I'm hesitant to slash the host. I accidentally went into combat mode yesterday and slashed him and it only took one more slash to finish it. So i think the fact he got slashed and it only took 2 hits just pissed him off so like 30 seconds later he quit. I've had games where i've died quickly as host but i'll never quit as it's such a shitty move

On 3/1/2018 at 9:19 PM, Dr. Lecter said:

I honestly have no idea how console players play this game.

Private matches.

Private matches on Xbox with LFG is the way to go. 

I am curious though, did they ever reveal why PC got dedicated servers at launch and not consoles? Normally when a game is released they have dedicated servers on all platforms, not just one. 

By the time they sort it I will have got so tired of quitters and trolls that I think I will have resigned myself exclusively to offline bots. Actually I think I've reached that stage right now. 

Goodbye trolls, goodbye quitters, you are no longer part of my world. 

Just one more game. Damn you Gun media you gave me crack and packaged it as a game

On 3/1/2018 at 6:32 PM, Theiceman105 said:

Become a host yourself, simple.

I only end games if:

1.) Jason cheats or exploits a bug

2.) Jason helpers

3.) Cancer lobby

4.) PS4 Errors

5.) When I have to get off

Exactly. Same here. Recent match I escaped with 3 others so I didn’t want to quit on them but we had to wait a long time while Jason and his friends wasted the whole clock away farting around. For crying out loud.... 

After another instance of the infamous Bropollocreed Luck, I now have everything I need:

Zvw0bvp.jpg

This was the first play test on a 1080p DLP projetor. For reference, the couch below is over 8 feet long. I was testing for input delay from the controller to the screen, and issues with sound synchronization between the projector and the Bose wave system that I was running the audio through.  Everything is still coming up aces, so I'm off to Home Depot and a craft store to get the mats to make an nice screen so I don't have to throw that sucker up in a beige wall going forward.