sims2series3493

When do us console players get what we want?

When do us console players get what we want? Host Rage Quitting + Game Over = No points for counselors or Jason!

Don't kill the Host! If you do, the host will leave! <_< I'm getting very tired of the Host always leaving when they die.:angry: It's understandable that if the Host is killed in the beginning they don't feel like sitting there for 20 minutes waiting for the match to end, but now, it's like when the host dies period, it's a game over. NO ONE GETS POINTS, not even the killer his self. Which isn't fair at all.

For PC Players, they all gotten the update that they wanted. So when the Host leaves someone else will become the new Host. So when do us Console players get what we want? We have been getting all of these amazing updates, but so far we have never gotten what we have been asking for. :( It's as if our issue is just being looked over. I'm am not just speaking for myself, but for those that doesn't have accounts that have been complaining about this issue for a very long time. I understand that the Devs is busy doing what they do best to make the game fun for us and enjoyable. But I believe this issue has gone on long enough and also should have been fixed ages ago.

Am I the ONLY one here getting tired of the Host rage quitting? 

Image result for friday the 13th game you were kicked Host left

• Thanks 1

Sorry buddy, wait for dedicated servers. coming in April at the least.

Just had 5 Games in QP (PS4), in 3 of them the host quitted after getting killed. 

Sorry, wish I had the answer to yr question .

1 minute ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Sorry buddy, wait for dedicated servers. coming in April at the least.

At least it'll be something I hope :( 

You're not the only one man. It's honestly got to the point where if I'm Jason, I'm almost reluctant to kill the host, for this very reason, and that's not right. If you're Jason, you should NEVER feel hesitant to kill any of the counselors, including the host. Like others have said, thankfully they're working on updating the games engine, which should be out in April at the soonest. That will make it possible to FINALLY give console players dedicated servers, which will completely obliterate this issue altogether.

Actually I wouldn't put my stock in April for servers, the update yes, then dedicated serves a little after. That is my understanding at least.

28 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Actually I wouldn't put my stock in April for servers, the update yes, then dedicated serves a little after. That is my understanding at least.

That is what they have said, yes. Engine update first, April at the earliest, then dedicated servers later. 

Exactly what has been said here, guys.  Do NOT get April set in your mind for dedicated servers. Engine update needs to be done first.  Then they can resume servers.  Think more around October or sometime around there...possibly.  

I'll kill the host, I do not care. I won't let someone hold the game hostage 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Become a host yourself, simple.

I only end games if:

1.) Jason cheats or exploits a bug

2.) Jason helpers

3.) Cancer lobby

4.) PS4 Errors

5.) When I have to get off

I just tried playing this game for the first time in over a week and got 2 hosts quits and a Jason quit in 3 matches I joined. Same deal last time I tried playing. I've pretty much decided to stay with Dead by Daylight until they get dedicated servers up if not for good. You'll probably be having your post locked too because they'll say a post already exists, they'll worry about monitoring this forum but let rage quitters and trolls and cheaters run wild in the game with no consequences. Buy DbD you'll have a lot better time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

Become a host yourself, simple.

I only end games if:

1.) Jason cheats or exploits a bug

2.) Jason helpers

3.) Cancer lobby

4.) PS4 Errors

5.) When I have to get off

Works in theory for many players, but i can never host. Not sure why. I have strong internet but everytime I am host no one can join the lobby no matter how patient I am.

This isn't the kind of issue that we can work around as players. It's major and it affects every console player in one way or another. The devs are going to have to get it done or the game will never live up to its potential, but i think they can do it. I am optimistic for 2018.

22 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I am optimistic for 2018.

I share you optimism.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

I honestly have no idea how console players play this game.

You have to put in time to find good players (or at least fun players), make friends, and then you or one of the group hosts every match. Only way to play this game. If I was always playing solo I would just quit. Also I would really advise no one get their hopes up for dedicated anytime soon, maybe not even this year.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

I honestly have no idea how console players play this game.

It's easy 

1.Find a lobby.

2.if the lobby is crazy leave

3.put in another game

4.watch time fly 

6 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'll kill the host, I do not care. I won't let someone hold the game hostage 

Glad I'm not the only one who does this. Just played 2 matches back to back as Jason (2 different lobbies). First one on Higgins Small I have killed 3 other players and I catch the host trying to run gas across the bridge to the 2 seater. Shift+grab+kill & instant black screen connection to host lost. Join new QP lobby as Jason for the 2nd match in a row and mow down the whole team on Crystal Lake. Host is 2nd to last to get killed. This time the host was nice enough to stay till we went to the lobby (where only 3 other  original players remained) before quitting. 

It's become almost comical and a a bit of fun now to see how many hosts will quit if they are killed (especially quickly). Even if it means it takes me 3x as long to hit 150 since I didn't play much during the double XP events because I don't get the ending XP points. 

PS4 here if I can't fine a fun lobby within the first hour I play something else 

April will be single player 

May or sometime after is  dedicated servers 

14 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

You have to put in time to find good players (or at least fun players), make friends, and then you or one of the group hosts every match. Only way to play this game. If I was always playing solo I would just quit. Also I would really advise no one get their hopes up for dedicated anytime soon, maybe not even this year.

Yup. On consoles you need to make friends. It makes a world of difference.