ShiftySamurai

Perk System Update & Legendaries

3 minutes ago, MOI POVELITEL / YouTube said:

Important. Please read !!!

[blah blah blah]

6) I hope this my message will be read and certain conclusions will be drawn.

Don't worry! I was definitely able to draw certain conclusions after reading your message.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Lecter said:

I think the game's perk-rolling lottery is annoying trash, and if this is what the devs have come up with after being given something like this by @AldermachXI on a fucking silver platter, they need their heads examined.

But thanks for the update and all.

Aww...You're sweet. :wub:

Thanks. 

57 minutes ago, MOI POVELITEL / YouTube said:

How can I write like this. Or do you have a problem?

Don't listen to them MOI POV.

You can post however u want.

I think it's great!

4 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Don't listen to them MOI POV.

You can post however u want.

I think it's great!

Thank you for understanding.
Let me do not know English.
But in fact for this purpose there are translators so that we can communicate.
I'm not writing spam, but on business.
And I want to correct the game. And removed the bugs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MOI POVELITEL / YouTube said:

How can I write like this. Or do you have a problem?

Sorry about being rude. I had to read your first post 3 times to understand what you meant. If your first language is not English then you need to make sure people here will understand you. Online translators cannot be trusted because they are often incorrect. What sounds good in your language sounds very strange in English.

1 hour ago, MOI POVELITEL / YouTube said:

You also need to remove about 10 feathers that are never played.

All your feathers are belong to us. 😄 

I understand you are talking about perks.

Yes. Many are useless and a few wouldn't be missed if they got removed from the game.

Never trust Google Translate because in Russia game plays you.

They're making the man at arms less to make killing Jason harder they reduced sharp weapons on the map already to make knocking his mask off harder so they don't  want those weapons lasting longer to kill him easier

14 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

All your feathers are belong to us. 😄 

I understand you are talking about perks.

Yes. Many are useless and a few wouldn't be missed if they got removed from the game.

Never trust Google Translate because in Russia game plays you.

Advise a good interpreter me.

3 hours ago, Prons said:

I'm sad to see you guys aren't nerfing the most OP survivor perks. Survivors aren't even afraid of killers when it's so easy to cure themselves indefinitely. I hit a Survivor, and they just vault a window and heal on the other side. The self care situation has gotten so far out of hand that survivors aren't even afraid to step into my traps, they break out and just heal themselves right on the spot.

Stop slashing and grab then considering there's only 3 knives you really shouldn't be moaning anything anymore and spays were downed from 10 to 8 too, since people are dying easier it's easier to grab the sprays from their corpses so you'll see a lot more last survivors with more sprays unfortunately

I'm stoked. I appreciate the updates. I appreciate the tease's. For those complaining about all the sneak peeks... Your obviously stupid there doing it to keep us informed on all there working on and all that is coming.so to complain about it is dumb they do not have to show us what there working on. They can be silent and give us no clue on what's coming or how long...to show us is to let us know its close to wrapping up maybe or they have enough done to give us little peeks here and there.so stop crying about where the content is at and look where it's going. You think hmm can't wait to get my hands on this and that and get hyped...there hyping us up. It's gonna come a day when it releases until that time enjoy these post and these well done informative pics and videos they obviously put time into these things making it special and u can't just take a crap on it when they give us an inside peek because it is not here yet. You know you love what there showing you, just salty u can't have it yet...get over it. thanks Gun Media and Illfonic for all these cool inside peeks at upcoming content.

• Like 1

Keep the thread on track it's not about language barriers it's about the perks changes and the biggest thing no one's picked up on yet is the fact it says roll perks for 5CP so are they making it simpler in that terms aswell?

So only 1% of points earned as cp instead of 10%?

• Thanks 1

@ShiftySamurai

I think releasing a full list of all changes to perks would be beneficial. Allow us to discuss and help decide what's a good or bad idea based on the wealth of experience the community has in-game.

• Like 4

Phew, I was hesitant to check this thread out, because I thought it might have been a turnabout on the stated goal with perks (just slight bonuses, but not complex game adjusters). 

I like the lack of focus/importance on perks (compared to many other games). I know many people use them for their meta, but it's not necessary, and not all that huge of an advantage, either which way. And I like it that way. Plus, this gives some new stuff for those, so inclined, to chase after.

Man at arms getting nerfed is funny since it actually needed a buff instead.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dandan10 said:

Keep the thread on track it's not about language barriers it's about the perks changes and the biggest thing no one's picked up on yet is the fact it says roll perks for 5CP so are they making it simpler in that terms aswell?

So only 1% of points earned as cp instead of 10%?

My guess is it's just a placeholder to test the new perk roll system. If new perks cost 5cp then that means those who have saved up hundreds of thousands(or even 1 million) points could roll 100 times as many perks.

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@ShiftySamurai

I think releasing a full list of all changes to perks would be beneficial. Allow us to discuss and help decide what's a good or bad idea based on the wealth of experience the community has in-game.

I don't know if I'm missing something here, but...he's listed the seven ones they're changing, and we'll get the full list of the Legendary ones closer to the update. So I think this is covered, unless like I say I'm reading this wrong.

30 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I don't know if I'm missing something here, but...he's listed the seven ones they're changing, and we'll get the full list of the Legendary ones closer to the update. So I think this is covered, unless like I say I'm reading this wrong.

About when will the update?

6 minutes ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

@Methodicalize Bummer eh? Lololololololololol.:huh:

Am I missing something or did you come to a completely different thread to troll that guy because you can't stand that he has more CP than you?

What's wrong with you?

7 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Am I missing something or did you come to a completely different thread to troll that guy because you can't stand that he has more CP than you?

What's wrong with you?

Yeah, you're definitely missing something. It's not a competition, well to him it is. I've got more cp than I'll ever use. I think it's funny he was bragging about having the best "30 red perks" and now he will not when the update comes.

3 minutes ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Yeah, you're definitely missing something.

No I'm not. I thought he might've posted something that got deleted, which would've made your post seem sane. 

Well I guess I'll have an excuse to blow that 350,000 CP I have accrued on Legendary Aquanaut ten times over, when I'm just hoping for a passable thick skin. 

I'm hoping that the trend of certain perks never coming up gets trashed and all perks have equal representation. 

Also while this isn't the place for it exactly, @ShiftySamurai since you're all about color coding, what about Jason's map and the fact that trap icons over objectives are impossible to read?

• Like 1