• Fireball Drinking Jason/ Savini
    • Pamela Voorhees
    • Barney Boi Jason/ Retro
  2. 2. Why do you like your Jason?

• Their look
    • The way they play ingame
    • The kills they performed in the movie/game
    • My favorite movie

I searched and didnt find a favorite jason, so here it is! I'm curious on what Jason is your favorite and why! personally, mine is part 7.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My favorite Jason is part 6, which is also my favorite F13 movie. I love the whole outfit, it's just so cool. My second favorite Jason would have to be part 8, always thought he looked cool. Part 6 is my main jason to play as in the game, but I do occasionally switch it up with part 4, part 5 Roy, and part 8.

1 minute ago, Redcat345 said:

You forgot Pamela Voorhees and savini.

Pamela aint jason but Ill add her, for you ;) 

8 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Pamela aint jason but Ill add her, for you ;) 

She's the one who started it all and created our favorite boy! As man I voted before she was added

I voted Part 7 Jason, although it's got nothing to do with the game. I just love Part 7 and think he looks by far the coolest in that movie.

Part 6 for me. Favourite movie. If part 6 could run, I would play as him every match, but sadly his speed makes killing all the counselors a fairly stressful experience. (If your up against good players) Part 4 plays how I feel part 6 from the movie would play. 

Part 3. He's so basic and he helped me actually become good at Jason because there's no real focus on anything in his kit. Just play well as Jason and you'll do well :) .

Plus gotta love that OG Hockey mask <3

I bounce between 3, 8, and recently 5, especially for private lobbies.  The 3 of them have decent traps, shift, water speed, and their weaknesses are quite minor in comparison to other Jasons.  These jasons are from 3 of my least favorite F13 films

Part 3: Hate that Jason was carving up Young Republican/clean cut Reagan-era youths in Part 2?  Well then, we'll give you a whiny beta male jewish character, an unmarried pregnant couple, a couple of pot smokers, and toilet humor.  Oh, you want minorities?  Fine, we'll give you a couple black characters, but they have to be in a biker gang, and a latina (don't worry, we'll make a food stamp joke)

Part 5: You know how jason isn't going to be in this movie?  Yeah, audiences are going to hate that, so lets distill the formula down and crank the kills, nudity and language up to 11.  Remember how people loved all the characters pooping on toilets in Part 3?  Let's bring that back.  Motive?  Um, just tack this explanation at the end.

Part 8: I think we all know what's wrong with part 8.

• Confused 1

Part 4.

I just love the bull rush way you can play him. Plus I'm a fan of the throat slit kill, especially when it's in front of a group of counselors.

Part 5 Jason has been my favorite mostly cause I really enjoyed that movie and his outfit resembles Michael Myers. I really enjoy his playstyle in the game too even though the shears look a little silly. 

It annoys me how many children like to point out ingame “HEZ NOT THA REAL JAYSUN YOU KNOW.” Yes we all know but you guys don’t have to continually point that out like it makes a difference. 

@BlitzBoy526 I like the way you worded the choices. I thought I was looking at one of my own polls lol. Please add Retro Jason. He must be represented! And @Ghostboy20's Chad Jason. That one cracks me up. 

Just now, The Tommy said:

@BlitzBoy526 I like the way you worded the choices. I thought I was looking at one of my own polls lol. 

Thanks, I got the inspiration for the choices from your infamous polls. Glad you enjoyed it. Im curious, what did you pick?

2 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Thanks, I got the inspiration for the choices from your infamous polls. Glad you enjoyed it. Im curious, what did you pick?

Still deciding. It's tough though holding out for Retro. The NES Ft13th holds a special place for me. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Tommy said:

Still deciding. It's tough though holding out for Retro. The NES Ft13th holds a special place for me. 

Sorry! I'll add right now!

Part 2 for sure... I love the 7 traps, morph abilities and running ability combo. I throw 4 traps at the phone like a cross then 2 at the 4 seater and then I have 1 spare to play around with. I went August 1st till December 7th with no survivors using that Jason. I can use them all and I use random Jason now in Quick Play but Part 2 holds a special place in my heart.

2 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Sorry! I'll add right now!

Yes! Add one vote for Barney Boi to the tally. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A shame i couldn't pick more than 1 so i just went with part 7.

I love part 7, he looks bad ass. My other favorites are part 2, part 3 and part 8.

I like Part 2 because i like the play style in game.

I like part 3 overall, he's an all rounder in game and it's also one of my favorite movies.

I like part 8 for his design and his +Destruction in game.

36 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

@BlitzBoy526 Can you make the poll for multiple choices?

Yes sorry! If you haven't voted it has been fixed. My apologies. 

16 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Yes sorry! If you haven't voted it has been fixed. My apologies. 

I meant the second poll, not the first.

7 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

I meant the second poll, not the first.

Sorry, fixed it. 

• Like 1

For Me:

My favorite Jason is part 8 [looks & to play], My favorite F13 movies are Part 5&6, because they contain actors from My favorite film, "Return of the Living Dead".

Friday the 13th  as a franchise is awesome, It was my first introduction to horror films,  {at my age of 8-10 years old]

I have started to play and other Jason's as well, My second favorite Jason would be part 6, but I like playing as Part 3,4, Roy, 9

• Like 1