• Fireball Drinking Jason/ Savini
    • Pamela Voorhees
    • Barney Boi Jason/ Retro
  2. 2. Why do you like your Jason?

• Their look
    • The way they play ingame
    • The kills they performed in the movie/game
    • My favorite movie

Retro Jason, natch. Not in the game really, just in general.

My favourite Jason stats-wise is Part 8. But my favourite Jason is Part 4 due to his kills and movie.

43 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

Part 7 I like the movie and like him in game as well

My boy!

• Like 1

Part IV.  He's the most aggressive in which you can blitz everyone quick.  Only weakness is not having enough traps and is morphing is a little "meh" but you don't need to rely on it a whole bunch since Jason has been sped up 

I find it sad that Pamela, savini, both Jason X's, and part 9 are behind Retro.

Part 4, though I'm not exactly thrilled with his in-game counterpart. But, movie-wise, Ted White was the best Jason IMO.

• Like 1

Part 8 & 9 bc both have pretty good shifts. i play 8 more in private lobbies bc along with shift he has good destruction as well as traps.

4 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

Part 8 & 9 bc both have pretty good shifts. i play 8 more in private lobbies bc along with shift he has good destruction as well as traps.

Plus, his only real weaknesses Sense, Can't Run, Grip Strength aren't really that big of weaknesses in the first place.  Now, if only he didn't look so dopey without the mask on.

@BlitzBoy526 I voted Jason's part 2,4,6 & 7 because. Their my favorite Friday the 13th movies.

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

@BlitzBoy526 I voted Jason's part 2,4,6 & 7 because. Their my favorite Friday the 13th movies.

Nice! I'm not a big fan of part two, but my top 3 are 4, 6, and 7 as well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

I find it sad that Pamela, savini, both Jason X's, and part 9 are behind Retro.

That's because Retro's shit doesn't stink.

When Pamela and the Undead Jasons learn how to pinch a loaf that doesn't reek of failure (Pamela), or smell like something died (every Jason after P4), they'll catch up in the poll.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Plus, his only real weaknesses Sense, Can't Run, Grip Strength aren't really that big of weaknesses in the first place.  Now, if only he didn't look so dopey without the mask on.

Ok but all jason’s look dopey without their mask. Roy is the only demasked one that terrifies me bc his FACE IS PUSHED INWARDS AND DEAR GOD THATS CREEPY. 

6 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

Ok but all jason’s look dopey without their mask. Roy is the only demasked one that terrifies me bc his FACE IS PUSHED INWARDS AND DEAR GOD THATS CREEPY. 

Really? He looks like an adult version of this to me: 

latest?cb=20120921151658

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Really? He looks like an adult version of this to me: 

latest?cb=20120921151658

what is that?

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

That is a character from adventure time

It can stay there.

Part V because I find it ironic that even though he is a copycat, he makes a better Jason than like four of the other Jasons. 

If we are talking about in game it's a tie between part 2 and 7. Part 2 is my go to for map control and I love having extra traps to throw in random places and here the reactions when they go off. I like part 7 because he's got the machete and people always assume it's gonna be an easy escape. It may take me a little longer but I'll get my kills eventually.

If we're talking movies than the 2009 Jason was my favorite. He had a savagery about him that the other Jasons didn't have. He also had a great calculated menace about him. One of my favorite scenes of any movie was after the girl gets hit by the speedboat and sees him stalking her from the shore. He didn't get excited he just slowly paced her waiting for his opportunity. There is something really terrifying about the idea of being in the water like that and being tracked by a guy in a mask with a machete.

In game Part 3 and Part 8 have really good strengths with harmless weaknesses. Sense can easily be drained but can be avoided by sense spamming. These are two Jasons that don’t have many setbacks. Part 5 is also a good neutral Jason. His stats make him very human like (like he should be), he is a very middle ground Jason.

Movie wise my favorite movies were Part 4 and Part 6 while my favortie Jason look is Part 7. Still cannot stand the look of Part 8 Jason

RIchard Brooker, the only Jason i'd want to choke me while I call him daddy. :hearteyestiff:

4 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

or smell like something died (every Jason after P4),

You know I've always wondered how Jason could sneak up on his victims in the movies when he had to smell something fierce. And even for the early Jasons (2-4), I doubt they showered or used deodorant. 

• Haha 1