Trial__By__Scythe

Customization Ideas for Private Matches

I love the option to assign Jason and the weather effects for private matches, and would like to see more things the host can control:

1. What escape options are available in a match: the game can have 3 escape options to select from the 4, phone, 4-seater, 2-seater, boat. Host can choose which 3 out of the 4 are in the match. Even if phone is not chosen as an option, all vehicles could technically accommodate the 7/8 players trying to escape Jason. It could change up Jason gameplay too, as most Jason players head straight for the phone box as soon as the game starts.

2. Toggle repair items appearing on the map on/off: I miss the old days when communicate was a big part of a successful match. I understand why repair items appear on the map once they have been picked up, but I'd love the option in private matches to turn that off and go back to how it was.

3.Counselors are locked once selected: For those who have seeing the same counselor break their immersion, host has the option to set it so once someone hits Ready, the character they selected is locked and cannot be used by anyone else that match. 

4. Toggle counselors appear on the map on/off: This to me would be a lot of fun, and take the game back to the dev's original vision of how vital communication is. No other player shows up on your map unless they are in range (similar to chat without a radio). Finding radio would be crucial to knowing where your allies are, and would definitely make for a more immersive match that round.

5. Toggle vehicles appear on the map on/off: Similar to counselors, you have to find the vehicles yourself or be told via another player what they are, and where they are. once again, making communication a huge part of survival and strategy.

• Like 1