Me & a friend was talking about what if Tina was in the game...

If Tina was in the game wouldn't she be like "OP" to Jason? Like in the movie how she squeezed his mask to it pop right on off, throwing so many objects or nearly anything at him stunning him that way... She also lighted him up on fire.... The chick done went and hung and then drop him into the basement. That's not OP?

If Tina would to be added to the game, her powers should be limited like:

1: You can only throw objects or such at Jason only once in the area you are at and cannot repeatedly do it, gonna have to move to another area. (Like how Jason can only break that one Window once and have to move on to the next one.)

2: The mask squeezing...? It should be like Jason's abilities, when you can do it as many time as you want, but charges up slow because it'll get annoying if your repeatedly doing it. Also shouldn't be used to be Jason's escape card, That's what "Pocket knifes" are for. Also the ability should completely come to a end when the Mask does pop off.

3: Maybe Tina should have the ability to put Jason through the floor into the basement, but still can't happen repeatedly. The only reason I said maybe she should have that ability, is because there are only basements in one MAP. Also it should stun Jason for a good 10 seconds if he falls in when she's making it happen. If she does it while Jason is not standing there, it shouldn't take affect of him or stun him.

Tina should most likely be another Tiff that can't repair, but can run and hide from Jason, also doesn't make a lot of noise. 

Image result for friday the 13th tina gif Image result for friday the 13th tina gif

Should Tina be in the game? Would Tina be OP to you? What's your opinion? Leave it down in the comments below! :)

I think Tina would be... interesting, to say the least. But in my mind, it would be a bit too much. It would feel like a different game in some ways, and I would bet pretty much everyone would be using her, which would be an absolute pain for Jason. Also, I'm pretty sure the developers were asked about adding her in the game once, and said they wouldn't really want to because they would have to rework all the animations for levitating objects, among other things, and also said that it wouldn't really feel right in the game. Frankly, I'd have to agree, and would be fine if they don't add her, but I do have an idea for how it could be done. Maybe add her in single player challenges. That mode will have many scenarios from the movies, so to have one against just you as Jason, against an ai bot Tina, one on one, like the movie, I think that could work, and would be the best option if they decide to add her. It just wouldn't work for multiplayer in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

I think Tina would be... interesting, to say the least. But in my mind, it would be a bit too much. It would feel like a different game in some ways, and I would bet pretty much everyone would be using her, which would be an absolute pain for Jason. Also, I'm pretty sure the developers were asked about adding her in the game once, and said they wouldn't really want to because they would have to rework all the animations for levitating objects, among other things, and also said that it wouldn't really feel right in the game. Frankly, I'd have to agree, and would be fine if they don't add her, but I do have an idea for how it could be done. Maybe add her in single player challenges. That mode will have many scenarios from the movies, so to have one against just you as Jason, against an ai bot Tina, one on one, like the movie, I think that could work, and would be the best option if they decide to add her. It just wouldn't work for multiplayer in my opinion.

Exactly what I was thinking. To me she would be a OP which is why I said they should limit her powers, but I actually like your Idea more, I have been playing offline mode lately.

I'd like to see Tina in the game,even if she doesn't have the powers,just having another movie character would be awesome.

• Like 2

lol...I know this film started the Kane Hodder era and all, and people really like Kane. But you have to admit, as good as he played Jason, the films he was in were terrible.

I was watching through the entire series around Halloween and tapped out at Part VII. I couldn't bring myself to watch it, Manhattan and Jason Goes to Hell again. They're just really bad movies.

Tina is easily the worst protagonist in the franchise, in my opinion. But then again, I think telepathy/telekinesis is stupid, especially the way films/TV always make it look like the character is concentrating on taking a difficult shit.

If they did add her, she'd have to be an alternate Tommy. But I think making her "powers" work in the game would be cheesy. As far as OP goes, I'm sure they'd make her about as powerful as Tommy is.

Maybe she could be called like Tommy, but when she arrives, two players rejoin the game. One of the players controls Tina, and the other can travel anywhere in a thirty foot circle around her. This person has an invisible and collision free avatar, so to interact with the world they have to pick up a weapon, making their presents known. They could carry a part, or barricade doors but only within thirty feet of Tina. This would make the illusion of her being telekinetic. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol...I know this film started the Kane Hodder era and all, and people really like Kane. But you have to admit, as good as he played Jason, the films he was in were terrible.

I was watching through the entire series around Halloween and tapped out at Part VII. I couldn't bring myself to watch it, Manhattan and Jason Goes to Hell again. They're just really bad movies.

Tina is easily the worst protagonist in the franchise, in my opinion. But then again, I think telepathy/telekinesis is stupid, especially the way films/TV always make it look like the character is concentrating on taking a difficult shit.

If they did add her, she'd have to be an alternate Tommy. But I think making her "powers" work in the game would be cheesy. As far as OP goes, I'm sure they'd make her about as powerful as Tommy is.

Oh no!! That's why I said they would have to limit her! And please! lol If she would turn out to be another tommy, well crap! we Jason is doomed... Well at least for Jason. :( She'll be too powerful, which is why I added limits :o lol But I agree with ya, because I also thought she would be like OP as well.

her telekinesis could hit j like tommys shotgun, notta biggie. itd b cool if they went balls out on it tho 8]

10 minutes ago, sims2series3493 said:

Oh no!! That's why I said they would have to limit her! And please! lol If she would turn out to be another tommy, well crap! we a doomed... Well at least for Jason. :( She'll be too powerful, which is why I added limits :o lol But I agree with ya, because I also thought she would be like OP as well.

When I say "as powerful as Tommy is", that implies limits.

Tommy has the shotgun which is basically a guaranteed stun (assuming you can hit Jason). Give Tina ONE guaranteed stun on Jason. Tommy also has one med spray and a pocket knife...I'm sure the devs could give her a healing method OR they could allow her to use telekinesis 2-3 times (max) to do things like disarm traps or knock counselors out of Jason's grip without needing a weapon or being overly close to Jason.

Tommy is considered a "hero" character. He's there as a last ditch effort to get some repairs done and get out (hence his pocket knife). Tina could easily operate the same way. So of course it would come with limitations. Tommy basically only has 2-3 "boosts" and his stats. I'm suggesting the same for Tina. But like I said, I think telekinesis would look cheesy as hell in the game. That's why Tommy works...it's just a shotgun and a pocket knife - things that are already there - he just gets them by default.

I want Tina added into the game & it seems that the developers do listen to what is said here in the forums or Reddit. They put Fox, Mitch, & Shelly like everyone wanted. 

Just limit her powers like ppl mentioned, love to play as her either heroine or a player. 

I would want her in because I think that would give a reason to play male counselors if Tina (or any female heroin) were the hero, likewise it would make female counselors useless if Tina were the hero, unless it were Tommy, then the males are useless. So its a 50/50 chance depending on how you would want to set it up. This would ultimately (hopefully) cut down on female dominated lobbies, even if only one player picks a male. Its almost always a one sided thing.

I would be about giving players CHOICE when it comes to a hero character, not randomized UNLESS the player chose it. HOWEVER the hero selection they choose is hidden from other players unlike Jason and Counselor in lobby.

Example

Hero Selection

1. Tommy

2. Tina

3. Random

4. No (Player prefers staying dead, not becoming a hero, something some in the fandom have wanted for some odd reason...so make it happen)

I would want her different from Tommy.

- 5/5 stats across the board

- No pocket knife

- No first aid

- However the trade off is her offensive firepower is reusable, however to make the most of it, she would need to let it cooldown for longer periods of time. The longer the cooldown, the more powerful the attack.

• Like 1

What if she was added at the 2:00 mark, it would and could possibly help keep players in the game. Heh maybe