VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Voorhees' Overhaul 4.0, With Stat Screens

8 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Part 7 could keep +Grip Strength if he has +Destruction, or replace grip with destruction if they stay with 3 pros and cons.

And Savini?

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow what about the remake Jason?

Remake Jason

Weapon: Machete or Hatchet.

This is what I think his stats could be:

Strength's

Sprint.

+Traps.

+Fear

+Stalk

Weaknesses

-Grip strength

-Sense

-Water speed or Stun resistance.

No shift.

The Remake Jason sprinted in the movie, so. I only find it fitting that he gets to be able to sprint in the game.

To balance out sprint, Remake Jason would have shift taken away and, although he can sprint. He would still be slower than the counselor's, not by much. But still slower.

I think this would work because, Jason has unlimited stamina in the game. Whereas the counselor's don't, so. He would be able to out run the counselor's once their stamina is depleted.

Just a little idea I have, what do you think?

• Like 1

@Freddie Mercury If Reboot Jason had sprint, I think it would just be the same as Shift but without turning invisible. It would probably be between weak and normal shift in speed but perhaps have +Shift distance. It would be easier to avoid as a counselor but perhaps easier to get into position as Jason?

But I would expect if Reboot Jason were added he'd have the same kinds of abilities as all Jasons.

47 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

@Freddie Mercury If Reboot Jason had sprint, I think it would just be the same as Shift but without turning invisible. It would probably be between weak and normal shift in speed but perhaps have +Shift distance. It would be easier to avoid as a counselor but perhaps easier to get into position as Jason?

But I would expect if Reboot Jason were added he'd have the same kinds of abilities as all Jasons.

Well, i guess it could work as shift, but. I was thinking of just buffing up the speed of the running animation for the Reboot Jason(thought it was remake for some reason) by let's say.. 10-15%?

But, your right. If reboot Jason was added to the game he'd probably have these stats:

Strength's

+Can run.

+Traps.

+Stalk or Weapon strength.

Weaknesses

-Water speed.

-Sense.

-Stun resistance or grip strength.

• Like 1

I made a new Part 7 stat screen to reflect his recent changes and added it to the original post. Since the devs don't want to create new pros and cons and work with what already exists, I followed suit. Part 7 now has +Throwing Knives and -Stalk. Throwing Knives is applicable because Jason started off by throwing a tent spike at the start of the film. -Stalk I guess could be seen as once Tina saw him he didn't bother sneaking anymore for the finale.

Part 7

PROS                                                       CONS

+ Water Speed                                       - Can't Run

+ Sense                                                   - Traps

+ Weapon Strength                               - Stun Resistance

+ Throwing Knives                                - Stalk

fcZH9or.jpg

23 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

great idea but what about grip strength+ being buffed by being unable to break free, except for pocket knife would he be more useful.

You didn't have to quote the entire OP. You can just tag me like this @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Being unable to brake free period is too OP. It would mean that Jason would become the most powerful. People would only play as those and just spam grab constantly.

Good to look at again.

Its a shame they didn't make grip strength a more viable stat as a strength/weakness to have. It would've allowed them to keep it on Part 7. Part 3 might be too OP with that and weapon strength without a swap. Instead they went with swapping it for weapon strength, which is still kinda negated by perks.

9 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

You didn't have to quote the entire OP. You can just tag me like this @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Being unable to brake free period is too OP. It would mean that Jason would become the most powerful. People would only play as those and just spam grab constantly.

Yes sorry i don't usually tag but yes, it's OP most people find that it's a bad strength and they are right. Maybe instead of damage you reduce stamina as Jason remove air from his victims.

19 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Yes sorry i don't usually tag but yes, it's OP most people find that it's a bad strength and they are right. Maybe instead of damage you reduce stamina as Jason remove air from his victims.

The devs built a system where counselors get stamina back after breaking free of Jason's grab. There's even a perk to get more stamina back after breaking free. So I don't see them implementing that. That's why I came up with inflicting damage. Could also say that being grabbed by the throat causes some damage.

And could you edit your previous post to remove the gigantic OP for easier reading? Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The devs built a system where counselors get stamina back after breaking free of Jason's grab. There's even a perk to get more stamina back after breaking free. So I don't see them implementing that. That's why I came up with inflicting damage. Could also say that being grabbed by the throat causes some damage.

And could you edit your previous post to remove the gigantic OP for easier reading? Thanks in advance.

Make sense but they can't make overhaul properly as most of the game perks system and gameplay mechanics need some overhaul/revamp too.

On 6/9/2018 at 6:51 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

So, new update out, how 'bout them Jason buffs? Lol.

Give us the Jason buffs!

• Like 1

I always appreciate the effort in expanding Jason's repertoire and making them all more distinctive and useful, and these ideas are well thought out too.

On 3/1/2018 at 4:42 PM, doitagain said:

Still haven’t moved on about part 5’s blue suit I see.

Is this a serious debate or a fun one?Cause if so i always thought Roy's overall were blue.😜