Just now, doitagain said:

OP really? I suggest trying a game more on your level.

Maybe Candyland? Chutes n Ladders? Those take literally zero skill.

Im level 54.   Been playing the game for a while now 

8 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

If it was the last patch I would agree.  The balance of power is in favor of the counselors in QP.  Not even close now 

Last patch Jason needed help.   Before Jason even gets shift, I'm already stacked with 2 PK and spray after visiting few armories (otherwise known are campfires).  Right now it's fine, stop complaining.   Just get better or pick Vanessa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DorianRo said:

You're operating under the assumption that QP lobbies ARE and SHOULD be coordinated, skilled, and work together in a 1-7 format.  What you think "should" be is NOT reality and NEVER will be since those of us who have been playing QP for months no that QP hasn't gotten any better in terms of gameplay, balance and coordination.  The Reality doesn't fit the narrative of the OP Jason Supporters (who probably only play private Matches).   The greater picture is more important than your individual opinions of how you think things "should be"   If you have just the basics down with Jason, you're gonna rampage QP lobbied due to the unbalanced factor.

And you are operating under the assumption that every QP lobby which is uncoordinated leads to an automatic Jason sweep regardless of Jason-player skill. Numerous players in EVERY thread where you asked for re-implementation of more pocket knives have brought up - often stating that they mostly play QP -that their experience differs vastly from yours, something you simply ignore. I have played less than 30 Private matches since digital launch in May 2017. So yeah, I'm "one of you" and I have a vastly different perception of the state of QP, as do others. And this perception is like yours based on multiple hundreds of hours in QP.

For the record now and in hope you'll understand: I NEVER stated what "I think should be reality", but what practically happens when I hit QP in a dynamic lobby (players joining and leaving in between games). Chances for survival rise with good teamplay and communicating. Still, lone wolves survive. Sometimes a Jason wrecks a lobby. Never is he a truly bad Jason, but he doesn't have to be a god to succeed. It has been since last patch like it has been since digital game launch with QP, it's completely and utterly dynamic.

The numbers of huge escapes are less than before the last patch, yes. But this seems largely due to those being useless before the patch not getting to stab Jason in the neck twice when making their way to the police. Which got called after silent disabling of the trap before the phone with another of the at least seven pocket knives.

51 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Im level 54.   Been playing the game for a while now 

Trying to act like 54 is something to swing your e-peen around about. All that tells me is that you OBVIOUSLY havent been around as long as a lot of the people in this thead spitting truth to you.

I ONLY play QP and do a lot of what you say you do, but guess what. THIS IS A TEAM GAME. Even if you lonewolf for objectives the fact is that youre suppose to work together whether you like it or not. All of these same complaints I see from you just sound like whining more than anything. 

From everything Ive seen in this thread, you come off as someone that probably comes back as Tommy and leaves by themselves in the car. I bet you're the kind of person that wanted an easy mode on Dark Souls :lol:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

Trying to act like 54 is something to swing your e-peen around about. All that tells me is that you OBVIOUSLY havent been around as long as a lot of the people in this thead spitting truth to you.

I ONLY play QP and do a lot of what you say you do, but guess what. THIS IS A TEAM GAME. Even if you lonewolf for objectives the fact is that youre suppose to work together whether you like it or not. All of these same complaints I see from you just sound like whining more than anything. 

From everything Ive seen in this thread, you come off as someone that probably comes back as Tommy and leaves by themselves in the car. I bet you're the kind of person that wanted an easy mode on Dark Souls :lol:

.   If you have been around so long Einstein you would know QP is NOT a "team game"   You may get a "team game"  in QP 1 game out of 20.     :rolleyes:

Most team games only exist among friends in Private Matches so stop spouting FALSE BS 

4 hours ago, DorianRo said:

Competent lobbies don't exist in QP. Or if they do its very rare.  They usually only exist in Private Matches.  So Yayyy... 

Would you care to give us your definition of a "competent" lobby?

3 hours ago, DorianRo said:

No one wants Jason as an incompetent stooge.  But no one wants Jason's to have a complete cakewalk either.  They want adequate, consistent challenge for those across the board. Both counselors and Jason.  Not to favor one side completely.  Another thing turning off people to the game (outside of Bugs of course) is new people joining the game, getting killed of a minute or two and waiting around a potential 15-18 mins for MAYBE playing Tommy.  That has to be switched.  People aren't  gonna fucking stick to a game if they're just sitting around watching. 

Its no wonder the game is losing players.   No balance and a $40 fee to just SPECTATE?  Logic/Common sense aren't exactly a national virtue I guess these days.  No wonder there are idiots like Donald Trump the leader of the free world :rolleyes:

Jason could never be an incompetent stooge. The player controlling him might be, but that's a different matter. This game, like all online games, will lose players eventually. No game lasts forever. Five to seven years from now, when players have found other appealing games, are you going to blame the state of this game for why people are leaving? No, because things change. New games come along, making players forget about older games. If that wasn't true, a lot of people would still be playing games like Pac-Man and Quake II.

2 hours ago, DorianRo said:

And yes I have every right to request more pocket knives if I "lonewolf it" 98 percent of the time since I know I will only be in a lobby maybe 2 percent of the time in QP where the team works together.   Im a regular lone wolf, human counselor against an OP Zombie Jason.  The LEAST you can give me is more pocket knives.  If you want things like limited weapons, pockets knives, thats more suitable for Private match game where people DO play together and on a veteran level.  I don't do that, so I deserve my pocket knives to make the game more balanced.    Once again... Logic and common sense..

You have the right to request whatever you wish in this game. Everyone does, but that doesn't mean they will always get what they want. Speaking of requests, would you mind cutting down on the double posts? Rather than complain about what you can't do, adapt to the current state of the game and try to determine what you can do. Very few people are playing the game as they were from launch day. As the game changes, so must we all to keep playing it.

2 hours ago, DorianRo said:

Ok ignore it will you will have droves of people leaving the game.  You put your head in the sand to issues, don't get all pissy when people leave and close the servers down  due to their complaints falling on deaf ears.  I mean were HOW MANY MONTHS into this, and basic bugs/balance haven't even been fixed..

Maybe they ran out of money or whatever but they should have delayed the release of this game for a year after the fact until they got the most BASICS of gameplay fixed (and it still isn't fixed).  You can operate in dreamworld, I'll operate in REALITY 

People come. People go. That's the reality of gaming. You play a game for a while, then you move on. Just because the game doesn't have a million people playing it, doesn't mean it's dying. Bugs take time to fix. Have a bit of patience. I know you don't play Private Matches, but maybe you should reconsider that. If this game is stressing you out so much, take a break. There are other games out there. Try back in a few weeks or months and see if your experience is better. I enjoy this game, bugs and all, but I also enjoy a number of other games.

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

Another idiot here.   If you have been around so long Einstein you would know QP is NOT a "team game"   You may get a "team game"  in QP 1 game out of 20.     :rolleyes:

I get a "team game" every time I play because I go IN with a team. Its not my fault you refuse to get some friends or work with randoms. Even without mics, you can still find ways to communicate as others have mentioned. If you dont find a walkie, keep an eye on the map to see what people are doing.

Don't act like Im the idiot here when you're clearly just here on the forums to be toxic.

I mean @stoney has shared a lot of your point of views but at least she puts up a decent argument and listens to what people say instead of just ignoring it and calling people idiots. I never agree with a lot of what she says, but I respect her dedication at least. 

12 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

I get a "team game" every time I play because I go IN with a team. Its not my fault you refuse to get some friends or work with randoms. Even without mics, you can still find ways to communicate as others have mentioned. If you dont find a walkie, keep an eye on the map to see what people are doing.

Don't act like Im the idiot here when you're clearly just here on the forums to be toxic.

I mean @stoney has shared a lot of your point of views but at least she puts up a decent argument and listens to what people say instead of just ignoring it and calling people idiots. I never agree with a lot of what she says, but I respect her dedication at least. 

Im listening to nonsense that isn't true.  Like claims that QP Is a "team game" .  I don't have  tolerance for FALSE claims and information especially when everyone knows its not true . 

Stoney  is intelligent with a self-less vision  and knows what going on and like myself we are lifelong  fans of the franchise and trying to prevent people from jumping ship and trying to make the game balances so it grows. We are trying to HELP the developers.  By exposing flows and bringing up the improvements that need to be done to give this game a future for ALL involved.  Not just "me first what I like" players. 

If you ignore flaws, people jump ship and you're entity gets destroyed.  People leave game of course.. But do you want them to leave after 2-3 years or so?  You want solid consistent, Loyal consumers that buys your future products.

... And do you really want your game to DIE after 2-3 years??   Yes games die, we upgrade to another system (When they hit the market) but it usually doesn't happen after 2-3 years.  This game may not make 3 years.  

22 minutes ago, ThePunkPirate said:

I've been here since Beta and that's about my level.

I don't live in the game and there are times where I have long tracts in between playing.

Yet, I'm good at the game.

F13 has many flaws and it has trouble holding my attention.

It doesn't help that I have a game library with hundreds of games and get sidetracked from sticking with one.

49 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Im listening to nonsense that isn't true.  Like claims that QP Is a "team game" .  I don't have  tolerance for FALSE claims and information especially when everyone knows its not true . 

You in every topic = Escape is impossible..  No one works together.  

Me every night. = Escapes while working with randoms to get the objectives done.

You.=.I need more pocket knives.

Everyone else = NO!

lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Stoney  is intelligent with a self-less vision  and knows what going on and like myself we are lifelong  fans of the franchise and trying to prevent people from jumping ship and trying to make the game balances so it grows. We are trying to HELP the developers.  By exposing flows and bringing up the improvements that need to be done to give this game a future for ALL involved.  Not just "me first what I like" players.

If you ignore flaws, people jump ship and you're entity gets destroyed.  People leave game of course.. But do you want them to leave after 2-3 years or so?  You want solid consistent, Loyal consumers that buys your future products.

There are a lot of lifelong fans of the franchise that do not completely agree with your stance. That doesn't mean they feel any less passionate about the game than you. We can all agree that there are flaws. How we all deal with those flaws is where we differ. Some complain just to complain. Some troll just because they can. Most others adapt and make lemonade of the lemons they are given. Which category do you feel you are a part of?

29 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

... And do you really want your game to DIE after 2-3 years??   Yes games die, we upgrade to another system (When they hit the market) but it usually doesn't happen after 2-3 years.  This game may not make 3 years.  

Games can die after 1 month, or games can die after 20 years. There is not a mandatory length for a game's life cycle. If it dies, it dies. You cope with it and move on. When Friday the 13th reaches the end of its cycle, that's it. A lot of games I love have ended. I'm not happy about it, but I'm not making a big fuss about it either. I move on to other games. If someone leaves this game for their own reasons, that's there business. New players come along to replace some who leave. That's just how it is. New players are inexperienced. Instead of bashing on them, offer some words of wisdom as a more experienced player, and help them get to your level.

29 minutes ago, Caliph said:

I've been here since Beta and that's about my level.

I don't live in the game and there are times where I have long tracts in between playing.

Yet, I'm good at the game.

F13 has many flaws and it has trouble holding my attention.

It doesn't help that I have a game library with hundreds of games and get sidetracked from sticking with one.

I can relate to the large gaming library myself. When your library is close to 1000 games, it's time to consider a change. I was thinking about opening my game library to the youths in my neighborhood, and let my youngest daughter oversee it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DorianRo said:

Another idiot here.   If you have been around so long Einstein you would know QP is NOT a "team game"   You may get a "team game"  in QP 1 game out of 20.     :rolleyes:

@DorianRo, we can disagree without insulting other members. Please be more respectful in your posts. Calling another member an idiot is not acceptable.

8 hours ago, DorianRo said:

If you have been around so long Einstein you would know QP is NOT a "team game"   You may get a "team game"  in QP 1 game out of 20.     :rolleyes:

I attempt J-kill virtually every game.  Its the one "objective" that does in fact need another person (Tommy player).  Do I get it every game... of course not.  But my success rate is far better than 1/20.  Perhaps if you stop assuming every player is " uncoordinated", then maybe other players will realize that you'll watch their backs and help you survive more often.

8 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Perhaps if you stop assuming every player is " uncoordinated", then maybe other players will realize that you'll watch their backs and help you survive more often.

By his own admission, he's too busy "hiding in a tent in some remote location" to notice what actually does or doesn't happen in QP. An exemplar of 'lots of noise, zero substance.'

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

@DorianRo, we can disagree without insulting other members. Please be more respectful in your posts. Calling another member an idiot is not acceptable.

Sorry

On 3/1/2018 at 9:14 AM, HuDawg said:

I always grab the pipe when playing as Mitch..     Just because.

I usually grab a pot.

42 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

I usually grab a pot.

Mitch usually does well with any BLUNT object...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Mitch usually does well with any BLUNT object...

I see what you did there... :lol:

• Thanks 1