Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I laugh at your inferior branch. Wielder of the sacred cooking pan. Ultimate demask weapon.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

The sacred branch served me well tonight, I believe it is a good omen to find one at the spawn point.

I believe the sight of Lachapa wielding the sacred branch was enough to cause Jason to turn and run away.

 

Finding the Sacred Branch early is always reassuring. I was really hoping you were gonna lay out Jason with it, but he knew the power  and wisely decided to live to kill other counselors ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Finding the Sacred Branch early is always reassuring. I was really hoping you were gonna lay out Jason with it, but he knew the power  and wisely decided to live to kill other counselors ? 

My faith in the branch is strong. Had he been foolish and tried to sleigh me I have no doubt that the sacred branch would have been all I needed to send that maniac back to the murky depths of the Lake from which he was spawned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

My faith in the branch is strong. Had he been foolish and tried to sleigh me I have no doubt that the sacred branch would have been all I needed to send that maniac back to the murky depths of the Lake from which he was spawned.

"Sleigh you?" Santa Jason DLC confirmed lmao jk.

@Tommy86 While the pan is impressive, it's just not as special as the Sacred Branch. I did lol to that Vanessa demask speech. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

"Sleigh you?" Santa Jason DLC confirmed lmao jk.

@Tommy86 While the pan is impressive, it's just not as special as the Sacred Branch. I did lol to that Vanessa demask speech. 

Haha yes speech ability thwarted by stumble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2018 at 8:15 AM, The Tommy said:

The stick. Ignored by many, used with pride by me. Does anybody else realize the greatness of this god tier weapon? Nothing instills more fear in Jason than a counselor that brandishes the fabled weapon of legend. Now you may be thinking I'm crazy, but truth be told only the worthy can wield such a weapon correctly. As such, the masses make lies of what appears to be just an ordinary branch. 

 

(This is what happens when I wake up after less than two hours of sleep, so I'll try to dream about that one time I demasked Jason with a tree branch)

You’re nuts, but Chad always escorts and defends Debbie Deb while wielding the sacred branch, always. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember the branch was super rare in the beta, almost mythical with no screenshots available, now it is common, but rarely used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

You’re nuts, but Chad always escorts and defends Debbie Deb while wielding the sacred branch, always. 

Yes. The Chad will not abandon his trusted allies in need. Especially when Debbie Deb's stam falters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The branch saved me one game. Repaired the two seater by myself (on the beach, small map packanack) but Jason showed up after I put the battery in. Knocked him flat on his ass with a nearby branch and was able to drive out. This was early on in the game's life and got me thinking the branch was a good weapon so I started using it more and realized that nope, it's still a last resort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But there are usually more than 1 branch on a map yes? Which one is the fabled branch of legend and which is the branch of Truth? Could that potentially lead to confusion about its effectiveness??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

But there are usually more than 1 branch on a map yes? Which one is the fabled branch of legend and which is the branch of Truth? Could that potentially lead to confusion about its effectiveness??

All branches are sacred.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2018 at 9:34 AM, AdmiralJT said:

All branches are sacred.

They speak the @Truth. Just watch where you sit!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...