The stick. Ignored by many, used with pride by me. Does anybody else realize the greatness of this god tier weapon? Nothing instills more fear in Jason than a counselor that brandishes the fabled weapon of legend. Now you may be thinking I'm crazy, but truth be told only the worthy can wield such a weapon correctly. As such, the masses make lies of what appears to be just an ordinary branch. 

(This is what happens when I wake up after less than two hours of sleep, so I'll try to dream about that one time I demasked Jason with a tree branch)

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Yeah the hole time I been playing this game  I don't think I have ever picked up the tree branch 

25 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

The stick

of @Truth?

That thing sucks.  I guess if it's in the right hands (Bugzy/Adam/Tommy) it can be effective...

1 minute ago, Ker Juice said:

That thing sucks.  I guess if it's in the right hands (Bugzy/Adam/Tommy) it can be effective...

I've gotten a stun with it before, but as soon as I find any other weapon I'm swapping it out.

2 hours ago, T.W said:

Yeah the hole time I been playing this game  I don't think I have ever picked up the tree branch 

Same. It just looks so fragile, how could it possibly hold up to wacking Jason :lol:

2 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Same. It just looks so fragile, how could it possibly hold up to wacking Jason :lol:

In my day, I've whacked plenty of things with my stick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Related image

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

See what I mean?! :lol:

:lol:

6 hours ago, Truth said:

of @Truth?

I've called it that too on occasion, but it's too easy ha ha.

3 hours ago, T.W said:

Related image

HAWES!!!! If only he didn't use that flimsy shovel.

So I see none of you are truly worthy then :P One time I found 2 of these together on the picnic tables by Packanack's map stand. It was more OP than when the campgrounds used to have an abundance of shotguns. 

• Like 1

Imagine how cool it would be. if you could hold the branch into the fire for a second and then use it as a torch.

Could be a such a  powerful weapon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

Imagine how cool it would be. if you could hold the branch into the fire for a second and then use it as a torch.

Could be a such a  powerful weapon.

Did you try lighting all the cabins fire places tho'?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Komatose1313 said:

Did you try lighting all the cabins fire places tho'?

Just remember fire will damage Jason the most. 

• Like 1

The stick is the greatest invention in Human history.
   The earliest humans used it to poke each other. The annoyance caused by this led to the invention of the club (also a stick). This of course led to the invention of the arm's race. Next came the pointed stick which was far more efficient at poking things...... Still not satisfied, the primitive screw heads made a simple modification with sharpened rocks tied to the end of their sticks which led to the spear and javelin (both still technically sticks). Through further experimentation they created the atlatl (yet another iteration of the stick), further increasing the range and power of the mighty javelin. 
    Finally came the bow which was a stick held in a curved position with a string made from the tendons of ancient beasts that they were able to kill (and even eat) with their highly advanced sticks. Of course, the bow was a magnificent creation and it took a great mind to figure out what else was needed to make it useful. His name was Charles, Chuck for short. In the ancient tongue of Blabla Blah, Charles meant arrow. Chuck took a pointed stick and through long years of experimentation, he modied the pointed stick with some feathers on one end. These he got from a bird that he killed with a rock. He was able to throw the pointed stick great distance with the bow. He named his invention after himself, although the 'arrow' was still technically a stick.
    Soon enough, an enterprising young primitive screw head decided to build a shelter out of many sticks and called it a hut. Finally, the technology first introduced by the invention of the stick led to the first civilizations.
    Later in history, the primitive screw heads learned to work with metals, allowing them to make sharper sturdier 'warheads' for their spears and arrows. Then they started making sticks out of metal and called them swords. Through many years of the primitives killing each other with the pinnacle of stick technology, humanity finally came into the age of high technology. Then came the 'Boom Stick' it would change the course of history in many ways.
    The stick would still lead to new inventions. After the invention of the shiny red button to turn on and off electrical devices, a young primitive screw head tried to think of a way to turn the radio on from across the room. With a long stick, he invented the first remote control. 
     As if in tribute to the history of the mighty stick, mankind invented the rocket and designed it in the shape of the sacred stick.
     Finally, mankind invented the video game, which led to the Friday the 13th game. In tribute to the greatest invention in human history, the devs decided to add the sacred branch (still just a stick) as a weapon to smack around everyone's favorite psychotic zombie slasher.
     What wonders could the mighty stick lead to in the future of the (still) primitive screw heads..... only Zombie Pamela knows...........

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Pitchfork was the most powerful weapon, then the torch. ;)

I agree outside, but inside cabins both did one damage. It's just the note stated fire as the best. 

@Ahab This person gets it. I bow to your very detailed history lesson. Great read!

• Thanks 1

The stick is a little baby and it needs to be cared for as such. 
You must show it proper praise before picking it up otherwise you won't survive. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

The stick is a little baby and it needs to be cared for as such. 
You must show it proper praise before picking it up otherwise you won't survive. 

Yes. Sing the praises of the stick. 

19 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

In my day, I've whacked my stick with plenty of things.

Fixed that for you.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Tommy said:

I agree outside, but inside cabins both did one damage. It's just the note stated fire as the best. 

@Ahab This person gets it. I bow to your very detailed history lesson. Great read!

Thanks...... I was hoping at least one person would get a chuckle out of that.

Fuck the branch. I want the devs to make that wooden duck that's in some of the cabins into a usable weapon. That would be so awesome.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Fuck the branch. I want the devs to make that wooden duck that's in some of the cabins into a usable weapon. That would be so awesome.

Whoa whoa whoa. Easy fella. You can ask for more different types of weapons, but do not speak ill of the Sacred Branch. 

The sacred branch served me well tonight, I believe it is a good omen to find one at the spawn point.

I believe the sight of Lachapa wielding the sacred branch was enough to cause Jason to turn and run away.

• Like 1