DarkWolf7798

Counselors committing suicide

I'm a pretty new player but I'm not sure I understand the problem with committing suicide. I do understand that it would be kind of jerky to kill yourself if you don't get to be Jason, but I've never seen this happen and I don't understand why anyone would. You'd still have to sit and watch the whole game unfold without taking part wouldn't you?

Secondly, if I'm the last one standing and no objectives have been completed (so there's really no chance of escaping on my own) I usually just kill myself to rob Jason of the satisfaction of getting me. Is that bad sportsmanship? I don't want Jason to be happy do I?

Also, I know I really dislike it when there's a Vanessa as the last one standing and no objectives have been completed (partly because she sure as hell didn't do anything the whole game to help us get away), there's still ten minutes left and everyone that's dead has to watch her run circles around Jason for ten minutes.

The last time I played as Jason, a guy committed suicide within the first few minutes in order to become Tommy. Well, surprise, motherfucker, I destroyed and trapped the power box! He was in the lobby for most of the match before he realized that he was never going to come back. Guess it didn’t occur to him to maybe verify that the radio has been used before suiciding. :lol:

Also, I still get giggles over a girl I met when I first started playing. She boasted that I didn’t get to kill her because she killed herself. I said thank you because she killed herself in a trap that I set in front of the four seater, therefore I got the points. That made her really angry and began arguing with me. All I could do is laugh at her, which of course made her even more livid. 

Stupid people are stupid. 😛