30 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Death by throwing knife would just be your next complaint. Wait to see what the upgrade brings, I'm sure we all will be surprised.

Again I´m not complaining in general about getting killed in this game, but getting killed all the time just ONLY by grabs is highly annoying and boring.

Also it needs no skills at all imao, to kill somebody this way.

And like I said it already it makes the combat stance redundant, if you play now as counselors cause of Jasons grab as you can´t block it and dodging well is also not always working and also when you "miss the swing", you´ll be immediately vunerable for a grab kill.

21 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

You are actually questioning my ability to comprehend the written word with that incoherent bullshit? 

Now that we have gotten that out of the way... I obviously didn't read your other post, nor do I care to considering the two that I did read. One was the same whiny crap that has been regurgitated far too many times on here. And the second? Well, I quoted that. Try to read it and make sense of it. 

Well yes otherwise you won´t ask me for "suggestions for Jason play".

And also what suggestions have you by the way made?, as far as I read none.

2 minutes ago, jetlee2777 said:

And also what suggestions have you by the way made?, as far as I read none.

Considering this was not a post about improving Jason play, I saw no reason to offer any suggestions. This is a post whining about how Jason needs a cool down period on his grab mechanic. You whined about it being too hard as a counselor in one post, and then you posted the ridiculousness that I quoted. Trust me, I do not need your pointers on playing Jason.

I have given suggestions for Jason strategies in the past in threads where I felt that they were relevant. I do not believe that is the case here. If English is not your primary language, I apologize for making fun of your post. If it is, then may the Almighty Underdog have mercy on your soul.

latest?cb=20160328030152

2 hours ago, jetlee2777 said:

I said it before and I said it again, best would be to since there are less pocket knives, change the breaking free mechanics of a grab means for example that there should be a qte for it either the same like when your´re fixing something, or that you have to press the right buttons in time, and when you fail you die.

I mean this would be really fair then ALWAYS getting grabbed and instant killed by Jason, no matter if you have high composure, high strentgh, zero fear etc.

Cause yes this is not only highly annoying but also really very boring too, if between 98 and 99% Jason is doing nothing else then doing grab kills?, I mean I highly doubt it that the mechanics or gameplay was actually planned like this from the devs, cause what for does the counselors and Jason are having both combat stances?, if it´s pretty much useless and working only when your´re team stunning him.

I mean they should really call the game Friday the 13th Jason the grab spamming killer, imao.:D

^^^^ This is the kind of thing I was meaning, or make it so there is only qte on the grab kills and environmental, slashing and stuff all is normal. Just adds more suspense to the game in my opinion, rather than get grabbed if I'm alone I normally sit back and am like okay gg, but there would be more panic if I still had that glimmer of chance to escape. Or even if they made it you could interrupt the grab kills with a qte. And like I said before it's just my opinion, some like it some don't. And in the end it's up to the devs. Although I can see where everyone who disagrees is coming from

I'll be ok with this type of idea when counselors need to find energy drinks to replenish stamina. 

It's a bad idea.