Sometimes I feel as if Jason is to easily noticed and so it takes that bit of fear from the game, especially with all the people who don't use stalk and do the good old fashioned grab and headbutt the fuck out of the keyboard to get that juicy grab insta kill. I think would be pretty cool, if they added a game mode where the killer is Pamela. So keep it mostly the same but the killer has way more stealth, and to balance her out maybe give her a ranged weapon like a bow from the movie? so if the councilors all group up she wont get butt fucked, she can just chill and snipe so they all split up. Or give her ways to deceive and lure councilors away from each other. And instead of escaping its just survive the night until authorities get there. Not sure if anyone else would see this as fun, but I think the constant on edge of not knowing where the killer is and the scare of her being just around the corner waiting to stab you or something, may just bring some more spice to the game. What do you guys think?

I agree, this sounds pretty cool. It would definitely make the game scarier not knowing where the killer is, then out of nowhere, BOOM you get hit by an arrow. If they ever do put Pamela in the game, she should be a stealthy killer, like she was in the movie. Jason on the other hand, is not exactly a stealthy killer. Yes, he was sort of stealthy in the early movies, but generally speaking, at least in my mind, Jason is the type of killer that makes his presence known. He's just so big and intimidating, how can he not? :lol: Regardless, if they went this route with Pamela, I think we'd have a nice variation in gameplay, depending on if the killer is Jason or Pamela.

• Thanks 1