Sign in to follow this  
sickassgamer

Host Migration ASAP

I’ve just had it. I kid you not I’ve wasted almost 3 hours worth of xp because hosts have been extremely childish today. I cannot complete a single game because the baby hosts always end up rage quitting.  It’s infuriating and unfair to people who finally get to be Jason, only to have the host quit the match midway. Something HAS to be done about this.

9 hours ago, Trident77 said:

The devs announced a few weeks ago that the next major patch will implement dedicated servers, which is even better than host migration.

They announced that AFTER the engine upgrade they could START working on dedicated servers. Here's the quote:

On 2/5/2018 at 3:01 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Will the Dedicated Servers for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 be released with the engine update patch?
No. The engine update patch is, however, a critical component in getting Dedicated Servers functioning on consoles, and is absolutely required for us to get there. Unfortunately, that does mean that our focus has to be on the update first - so we’ll need to wait until that’s wrapping up to start estimating the work remaining to get to Dedicated Servers, and provide you with that information.

There are a number of discussions around this already, including official information, as listed above. 

Please use the search function before starting a new thread.